Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Super straight

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The privileged types are sipping on Merlot and eating high end cheese with their sweaters tied around their necks in Creeper's bored APAG.

And I like women who were born women...I don't even like fake parts
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I agree with APAG in that, why are weº paying any attention to this?

From what I’ve seen, most trans people do not care about this.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021

I agree with APAG in that, why are weº paying any attention to this?

From what I’ve seen, most trans people do not care about this.
    Then why is it your mission to frame people as bigots around this matter?

Because if the trans don't care, why should you give a fuck?

Get a job.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021
    I’ve never dated an ugly woman and my wife is a Brazilian hottie. There’s no fucking chance I’d ever have dated some Adam’s Apple dude with a dick in a dress at any point of my life.

I was born this way!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    edited March 2021

I’ve never dated an ugly woman and my wife is a Brazilian hottie. There’s no fucking chance I’d ever have dated some Adam’s Apple dude with a dick at any point of my life.

I was born this way!

Defined 'dated'.

A three sheets to the wind last call pickup for a handie is not 'dating' in the throbber's book....sans Adams Apple, I mean.

• Options

I’ve never dated an ugly woman and my wife is a Brazilian hottie. There’s no fucking chance I’d ever have dated some Adam’s Apple dude with a dick at any point of my life.

I was born this way!

Defined 'dated'.

A three sheets to the wind last call pickup for a handie is not 'dating' in the throbber's book....sans Adams Apple, I mean.

Caveat on “dated” noted. I hooked up with some fugs at closing time like all red-blooded Herero males in our single days.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’ve never dated an ugly woman and my wife is a Brazilian hottie. There’s no fucking chance I’d ever have dated some Adam’s Apple dude with a dick in a dress at any point of my life.

I was born this way!

Although.....

First Tranny I ever met was Brazilian. There was a cluster of them on Capitol Hill in the late 80s that used to come into a restaurant & bar I worked at.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,592
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Jimmy: What the fuck are you reading?

The news.

A couple of things to consider. The "youths" are being exposed to this stuff at a level that I don't think most people understand. There are Twitter cultures that breeding extremely twisted content around gender identity. This stuff is serious and parents don't have the tact or know how to see what their kids are being exposed to.

If you think super straight is a minor event you are mistaken. That kid who started super straight got 5 million views. That is viral level. Kids communicate through Twitch as well. Ask a parent what they know about Twitch and what they think it is. Look at the content on Reddit. Young kids have full access to Reddit. This stuff flows through tiktok, snap, and twitter. Kids are on this shit 12 hours a day.

Society is being obliterated through social platforms. Tons of code language and terms to hide the current sickness. There are so-called activists pushing this crap and kids are eating this stuff up. Hollywood is in on this stuff as well. Identity is outpacing accomplishments.

The book, Irreversible Damage has been deemed hate speech and the author has gotten tons of death threats. For simply pointing out that kids without parental consent are getting hormone blockers. That kids are being persuaded to change genders. Changing gender also a way for depressed kids to get attention because they get showered with attention and love. What happens if they decide to go back to being straight? The cold shoulder and no attention. The author has a 2.5 hour podcast with Rogan.

Society is facing serious hurdles. The leftist agenda, gender confusion, and a border crisis that is spiraling!!! Meaning that the horrific homeless crisis is going to become unsolvable.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    We used to have a group of Thai tranny boy things that frequented the bars in my city. I used to ask guys hitting on them if they knew they were dudes.......
  • Options
    Sledog said:

We used to have a group of Thai tranny boy things that frequented the bars in my city. I used to ask guys hitting on them if they knew they were dudes.......

Let me tell you about a Woodshed poster named DucksnBlazers...
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Frankly, if you are super straight it's tough to phuck you up. I was crushing on this cute blond girl across the street when I was 5. My first kiss. My first grade class had two identical twins who were the hottest girls in the class. All the other super straight guys agreed. Found my Sport Illustrated swim suit issue under my son's bed room in second grade. My daughter is very athletic and played soccer, basketball and softball at a high level. Lots of budding lesbians in that group. But I remember my daughter being fascinated with Travis in Old Yeller when she was 3. She'd watch that movie over and over again. But, if you you are a beta male with a low sex drive, then the last thing you need is peer pressure to pretend you are a girl. I'd be very hesitant to send my kids to public school in today's environment. Just drove by the local middle school with their electronic board saying "We miss you." Sure they do. So much so they aren't teaching. Never voting for the local public school budget again.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021
    jecornel said:

Jimmy: What the fuck are you reading?

The news.

Society is being obliterated through social platforms. Tons of code language and terms to hide the current sickness. There are so-called activists pushing this crap and kids are eating this stuff up. Hollywood is in on this stuff as well. Identity is outpacing accomplishments.

The book, Irreversible Damage has been deemed hate speech and the author has gotten tons of death threats. For simply pointing out that kids without parental consent are getting hormone blockers. That kids are being persuaded to change genders. Changing gender also a way for depressed kids to get attention because they get showered with attention and love. What happens if they decide to go back to being straight? The cold shoulder and no attention. The author has a 2.5 hour podcast with Rogan.
    If my kids were still young, I suppose I'd be more tuned into this shit, and less dismissive than I am now. This is crazy shit, top to bottom. Abigail Shrier, the author of Irreversible Damage, is not only smart and a WOOD all day long, but has more guts than any politician or Hollywood actor today. The Death Threats are what anonymous pussies do all the time. Especially these trans-activists.

As anyone who saw "And Justice For All" - a great fucking lawyer movie starring Al Pacino - trannies don't do well in jail or prison. So when they start making death threats, they are talking 99.99999% out of their ass.

Coddling mental illness is the current fad pushed by urban elites and their stupid, rudderless, technology-addicted kids. They'll get theirs eventually by the boss who says "Fuck You. You're Fired. Not because you're gender fluid, but because your work ethic is SHIT."
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

As a general rule, if you find yourself agreeing with a meme that started on 4chan, you should probably consider what that says about your position.

What you guys do is find randos saying ridiculous shit, work yourselves into a frenzy and then call some tweet with 12 likes a “culture war”. You are pathetic white male gen x and baby boomers, who were handed everything in life on a silver platter and you now have nothing better to do then pretend you are oppressed.

In terms of mainstream positions on this, no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis. However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.

Now this is hardly the worst thing in the world. It’s not like Bob believing black people are genetically inferior to other races, it’s not thinking gay people should have to go to conversion therapy, I wouldn’t even say it’s as bad saying “all lives matter”. But it is bigotry.

I don’t think that position makes anyone a monster. This is all really new and I have personally struggled to understand transgenderism so I get it. But if you’re going to really dig your heels in on this, with some 4chan bullshit, then go ahead and start your war over .42% of the population. We know libs love to virtue signaling to people with identities, they’re going to take our side and they already stomped your shit in once. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

Let me be entirely clear about this: I don't want to have sex with anyone who was ever, for even a 1/10th of a second, a man. The thought of it makes me want to puke. I don't think of myself as at all homophobic, but if that's the new definition then I am what I am.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The privileged types are sipping on Merlot and eating high end high-end cheese with their sweaters tied around their necks in Creeper's bored APAG.

And I like women who were born women...I don't even like fake parts

FTFY. No need to bring us into this.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

As a general rule, if you find yourself agreeing with a meme that started on 4chan, you should probably consider what that says about your position.

What you guys do is find randos saying ridiculous shit, work yourselves into a frenzy and then call some tweet with 12 likes a “culture war”. You are pathetic white male gen x and baby boomers, who were handed everything in life on a silver platter and you now have nothing better to do then pretend you are oppressed.

In terms of mainstream positions on this, no there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with someone that has a penis if you aren’t into penis. However, there are trans women with vaginas and there are trans women that are objectively attractive. If you’re saying you’re not attracted to them, it’s because they belong to a specific group, that’s the definition of bigotry.

Now this is hardly the worst thing in the world. It’s not like Bob believing black people are genetically inferior to other races, it’s not thinking gay people should have to go to conversion therapy, I wouldn’t even say it’s as bad saying “all lives matter”. But it is bigotry.

I don’t think that position makes anyone a monster. This is all really new and I have personally struggled to understand transgenderism so I get it. But if you’re going to really dig your heels in on this, with some 4chan bullshit, then go ahead and start your war over .42% of the population. We know libs love to virtue signaling to people with identities, they’re going to take our side and they already stomped your shit in once. I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

Let me be entirely clear about this: I don't want to have sex with anyone who was ever, for even a 1/10th of a second, a man. The thought of it makes me want to puke. I don't think of myself as at all homophobic, but if that's the new definition then I am what I am.
    Never a better time to be an actual bigot.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

The issue to me is I think this is clearly a learned response. Because if you got fooled by a trans woman, you wouldn’t throw up. You would have to be told the person was trans, this implies learned to me.

This is really not a big deal though. Like I said, most trans people aren’t freaking out about this. We’re talking about a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. It’s literally just trans women that can pass where this passes into bigotry. No one is going to make you fuck them. There aren’t going to be any protests about this. Everyone has bigotry’s, this one is not exactly denying people rights.

I take issue with the 4chan meme being used to push a culture war but simply not wanting to have sex with trans women is whatever.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

The issue to me is I think this is clearly a learned response. Because if you got fooled by a trans woman, you wouldn’t throw up. You would have to be told the person was trans, this implies learned to me.

This is really not a big deal though. Like I said, most trans people aren’t freaking out about this. We’re talking about a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. It’s literally just trans women that can pass where this passes into bigotry. No one is going to make you fuck them. There aren’t going to be any protests about this. Everyone has bigotry’s, this one is not exactly denying people rights.

I take issue with the 4chan meme being used to push a culture war but simply not wanting to have sex with trans women is whatever.
    JFC, weren’t you the one who brought up that men who don’t want to have sex with other men who dress up as women are bigots?

Why were you promoting that earlier, fag?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If you bone a transperson, you're gay.
  • Options

If you bone a transperson, you're gay.
    Literally, and there is nothing wrong with it.

This whining about hot Hetero men not wanting to date and fuck weirdos who think they are women is a new thing. @TheKobeStopper seems to be willing except he wants to shame others first.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Your are ignoring the LGBT meme. Not wanting to have sex with a male tranny is being promoted as bigoted. It isn't. I never dated ugly women because I didn't want to have sex with ugly women when I could have sex with attractive, non-tranny women. I have had lots of wonderful and smart women ugly co-workers. Never wanted to date them. Was happy to promote them over less talented males. Didn't want to phuck the males either. Once again, Slobberer you went out on a limb and then sawed it off. You would never get passed your resume with me. You are one worthless human who doesn't even try.