Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Texas governor ends state's mask mandate

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Imagine wearing a mask in order to reduce the chances others would get sick.

Bridge too far, apparently.

If you're sick, stay home.
    Asymptomatic spread.

You might want to buy a newspaper occasionally.
    Bullshit.
  • Options
    Why are there not more excess deaths this year?

I'll wait.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

If you live in Texas ... nobody is telling you not to wear a mask or practice precautions

I just find it amusing that people feel like if they can’t be told what to do by the government they can’t survive

Are you familiar with humanity? This is called making the lowest common denominator in charge of community spread. Yes, some dumb fucking drunk kids do need to be told what to do.
    If you are wearing your magic mask you'll be fine. Shut up Karen!
    I'll also be fine because I've been vaccinated, dumbfuck.

But you won't wear a mask in the interest of reducing any risk to your elderly friends or neighbors because you never did that for the flu.

Got it!
    How old are you?
    Only 62 years to get that dumb? You put in overtime!
    He’s such a business mogul that he can’t afford proper care for his 92 year-old dad so he does the sponge baths himself. Using some of Daddy’s money to get a real caretaker costs money. Money from H’s dwindling inheritance from Daddy.

It does explain a lot about his obvious insecurities and fantastical tales of financial success on this board, along with his weird obsession with calling Trump “Daddy.”

It’s an escape from a bleak and dark reality.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

If you live in Texas ... nobody is telling you not to wear a mask or practice precautions

I just find it amusing that people feel like if they can’t be told what to do by the government they can’t survive

This. Fucking this.

When Newsom, Biden & Co. repeatedly break their own rules and don't take the mandate seriously, what message are they sending?

a) masks are optional, or b) masks don't work

Most will choose a, which makes sense. Wear it when you think it's necessary - and for the right reason: Because you think it's necessary at that time, and not because your big government nanny says so - when even the Nanny doesn't wear a mask half the time.
    It really boils down to whether you're a conservative or a liberal. A liberal believes in a big nanny government that needs to tell you want to do, while a conservative believes in giving people the best information and letting adult, free people decide what's best for them. We just need to get liberals to see the public as gender confused 12 year olds and then they wouldn't have a problem letting us to decide what's best for us.
    I hate the far left just slightly more than the far right mainly because of Hollywod.

However, identifying people within two groups is a huge problem. Let's be issue based please.

I'm all for gay rights
    I'm for abortion but I also think the man should have a choice also
    Want to reduce military
    Believe in low taxes
    Hate lockdowns and masks
    Hate cancel culture
    Have no issues with affirmative action
    Agreed with BLM and Capital protests
    Think we need stay at home parents
    Minimum wage hike is a joke

I am all over the place on issues from the far right to far left

Tend to vote 40% Rs 20% Ds and 40% others

The two party system is a huge reason we have corruption issues. It's a slow process and has been discussed for decades but it remains true. We need a viable 3rd and 4th option. All the people are doing is switching one for the other for a few years.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Are you familiar with humanity? This is called making the lowest common denominator in charge of community spread. Yes, some dumb fucking drunk kids do need to be told what to do.

But you won't wear a mask in the interest of reducing any risk to your elderly friends or neighbors because you never did that for the flu.

Got it!
    How old are you?
    He’s such a business mogul that he can’t afford proper care for his 92 year-old dad so he does the sponge baths himself. Using some of Daddy’s money to get a real caretaker costs money. Money from H’s dwindling inheritance from Daddy.

It does explain a lot about his obvious insecurities and fantastical tales of financial success on this board, along with his weird obsession with calling Trump “Daddy.”

That's some pretty good Freudian shit right there. You're onto something NW.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This. Fucking this.

When Newsom, Biden & Co. repeatedly break their own rules and don't take the mandate seriously, what message are they sending?

a) masks are optional, or b) masks don't work

Most will choose a, which makes sense. Wear it when you think it's necessary - and for the right reason: Because you think it's necessary at that time, and not because your big government nanny says so - when even the Nanny doesn't wear a mask half the time.
    It really boils down to whether you're a conservative or a liberal. A liberal believes in a big nanny government that needs to tell you want to do, while a conservative believes in giving people the best information and letting adult, free people decide what's best for them. We just need to get liberals to see the public as gender confused 12 year olds and then they wouldn't have a problem letting us to decide what's best for us.
    I hate the far left just slightly more than the far right mainly because of Hollywod.

However, identifying people within two groups is a huge problem. Let's be issue based please.

I'm all for gay rights
    I'm for abortion but I also think the man should have a choice also
    Want to reduce military
    Believe in low taxes
    Hate lockdowns and masks
    Hate cancel culture
    Have no issues with affirmative action
    Agreed with BLM and Capital protests
    Think we need stay at home parents
    Minimum wage hike is a joke

I am all over the place on issues from the far right to far left

Tend to vote 40% Rs 20% Ds and 40% others

The two party system is a huge reason we have corruption issues. It's a slow process and has been discussed for decades but it remains true. We need a viable 3rd and 4th option. All the people are doing is switching one for the other for a few years.
    You are a true rarity. We should talk some time about why you support Affirmative Action.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    Sledog said:

I'll wait.

How many more did you want?
  • Options

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.
    Just piecing together what you’ve said over the years and today.

Your Oedipus complex is now known and obvious. You’re providing the most minimal care possible for the father you hate.

“Die soon, Daddy, I need your money but not you!”

You’re not a complex person. You’re a simpleton.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

Your Oedipus complex is now known and obvious. You’re providing the most minimal care possible for the father you hate.

The projection continues unabated.

So why do you hate your dad?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

Is that your Daddy I hear? He needs his diaper change. Get on it, Sonny! Don’t forget to really clean out the anus.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

Is that your Daddy I hear? He needs his diaper change. Get on it, Sonny! Don’t forget to really clean out the anus.
    Ivan, I don’t know what happened to you. A head injury when you were an infant has certainly occurred to most of us, but regardless, if my sister and I weren’t vaccinated in order to attend to my dad’s pretty minimal needs during this pandemic, we wouldn’t be able to see him.

We hate him that much.

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

Ivan, I don’t know what happened to you. A head injury when you were an infant has certainly occurred to most of us, but regardless, if my sister and I weren’t vaccinated in order to attend to my dad’s pretty minimal needs during this pandemic, we wouldn’t be able to see him.

We hate him that much.

Daddy’s diaper isn’t going to change itself. Thanks for the explanation, I guess.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

We hate him that much.

Daddy’s diaper isn’t going to change itself. Thanks for the explanation, I guess.
    Something’s wrong with you, Boris.

Seriously.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    edited March 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

We hate him that much.

Seriously.
    Dazzler, I'm not going to mock or taunt you for taking care of your aged parent. However that came to be, is.

But, let me ask you - how does 92 year old dad stack up mentally against the man occupying the Oval Office? Can he find his car? Does he know where he's at?

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

We hate him that much.

Seriously.
    After all the shit you’ve talked over the years, all the vile things about families and abortions, all the laughing at businesses being shut down for because “if it saves one life,” you’re now looking for sympathy on The Tug?

Fuck off.

What is wrong with you? You’re 62 but have the need for validation of a 6 year-old.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

We hate him that much.

Seriously.
    Dazzler, I'm not going to mock or taunt you for taking care of your aged parent. However that came to be, is.

But, let me ask you - how does 92 year old dad stack up mentally against the man occupying the Oval Office? Can he find his car? Does he know where he's at?

Don’t worry, I’ll mock him for it, not that I believe a word of it.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I'll wait.

How many more did you want?
    Should be 400K more shouldn't there? Seems that didn't happen. Maybe you can explain that. But you can't. It's mostly bullshit that's why.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

We hate him that much.

Seriously.
    After all the shit you’ve talked over the years, all the vile things about families and abortions, all the laughing at businesses being shut down for because “if it saves one life,” you’re now looking for sympathy on The Tug?

Fuck off.

What is wrong with you? You’re 62 but have the need for validation of a 6 year-old.
    I've brought up things you directly told us, Vlad. But I don't spin any fantasies about you or your life. That's a big difference between us.

Get some help.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?

You’re awfully into me.

It’s not reciprocated.

Sorry.

White flag.

We hate him that much.

Seriously.

Fuck off.

I've brought up things you directly told us, Vlad. But I don't spin any fantasies about you or your life. That's a big difference between us.

Get some help.

*cry for help* confirmed.

Did you change Daddy’s diaper yet?