Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Texas governor ends state's mask mandate

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Imagine wearing a mask in order to reduce the chances others would get sick.

Bridge too far, apparently.

Imagine thinking that adults can't make this decision for themselves but that 13 year olds are perfectly capable of deciding to have a sex change operation.
    A little early for your patented change of subject.
    The subject is allowing free adults to make their own decisions. Sorry that's too complex a thought for you to follow Dazzler.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Imagine thinking that adults can't make this decision for themselves but that 13 year olds are perfectly capable of deciding to have a sex change operation.
    The subject is allowing free adults to make their own decisions. Sorry that's too complex a thought for you to follow Dazzler.
    If free adults could only infect themselves, I'd agree.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And did you wear a mask before you were told to in 2020?

Of course not. Yet thousands died of the flu because you were selfish
    Didn't #StayHomeStaySafe either, because it was a guideline not a mandate.

OK, maybe we do need to be kept safe from the likes of @HHusky
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And did you wear a mask before you were told to in 2020?

Of course not. Yet thousands died of the flu because you were selfish
    Extremists always require the binary approach. This isn't a good look for Evergreen State.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

If you live in Texas ... nobody is telling you not to wear a mask or practice precautions

I just find it amusing that people feel like if they can’t be told what to do by the government they can’t survive

Are you familiar with humanity? This is called making the lowest common denominator in charge of community spread. Yes, some dumb fucking drunk kids do need to be told what to do.
    If you are wearing your magic mask you'll be fine. Shut up Karen!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

If you live in Texas ... nobody is telling you not to wear a mask or practice precautions

I just find it amusing that people feel like if they can’t be told what to do by the government they can’t survive

Are you familiar with humanity? This is called making the lowest common denominator in charge of community spread. Yes, some dumb fucking drunk kids do need to be told what to do.
    I'll also be fine because I've been vaccinated, dumbfuck.

But you won't wear a mask in the interest of reducing any risk to your elderly friends or neighbors because you never did that for the flu.

Got it!
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

But you won't wear a mask in the interest of reducing any risk to your elderly friends or neighbors because you never did that for the flu.

Got it!
    So if you're fine if you're vaccinated, why do you care what other people are doing?
  • Options
    Alexis said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    So if you're fine if you're vaccinated, why do you care what other people are doing?
    Imagine caring about any other human being in the world, right?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    It's not a vaccine dipshit! You can still catch it. The upside is it couldn't possibly cause anymore brain damage. None of my elderly friends and neighbors wear masks dimwit. I live in America. The only one that does is just like you! Dumb as a rock and a solid communist. They're moving to Europe. Maybe they have room for you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    It's not a vaccine dipshit! You can still catch it. The upside is it couldn't possibly cause anymore brain damage. None of my elderly friends and neighbors wear masks dimwit. I live in America. The only one that does is just like you! Dumb as a rock and a solid communist. They're moving to Europe. Maybe they have room for you.
    Yes, you live in Ignorant America. I've flown over it routinely. But some of your neighbors didn't have your advantages. Your ignorance is willful.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    How old are you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    To be fair, it does greatly reduce the odds that you will catch it and even if you do catch it, it makes it damn near impossible, not 100% but high 90s, to kill you or get you sick enough to need hospitalization. The vaccines for this are really fucking amazing and aren't getting the hype they deserve.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Alexis said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    Imagine thinking telling adults how to live their lives = caring about others.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    Imagine thinking telling adults how to live their lives = caring about others.
    I don't care if by "others" you mean only your immediate family.

Does the wife know you don't give a shit about her?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    To be fair, it does greatly reduce the odds that you will catch it and even if you do catch it, it makes it damn near impossible, not 100% but high 90s, to kill you or get you sick enough to need hospitalization. The vaccines for this are really fucking amazing and aren't getting the hype they deserve.
    Trump's miracle
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Alexis said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    So who hasn't been able to get the vaccine that wanted to get it? It would seem that by now, the vast majority of folks who want to have the vaccine have gotten it. And those who haven't, they can stay in their houses for a few more weeks/months until they are able to get it. Then no worries about the rest of us neanderthals right?

Seems only fair. The rest of us who shut down our businesses for 14 days to lower the curve already did our part. Now it's time for those who have to wait for their vaccine to do theirs.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Got it!
    Trump's miracle
    Trump admin—fucktward that he is—gets 100% of governmental credit for vaccine development.