Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Texas governor ends state's mask mandate

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is that a young @MikeDamone over the mayor’s right shoulder?
    Dunno. But Dustin Hoffman fucked his wife. A lot.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

Just looked at home prices around FW and San Antone.

What the FUCK am I doing in Bellevue?

You're a fucking retard?

Nobody will miss you if you get the fuck out.
    This was devastating. I don’t know how I’ll recover. I’m sure your neighbors in White Center would miss you 10x as much, if you were able to pull together the bus fare in order to #leave.

In any case....

UNITY.
    I don't live in White Center and I don't give a fuck about getting along with a twat like you.

But that was a neato Keith Olberman post - whatever the fuck that had to do with me telling you to haul your whiny fucking ass to Texas so you can quit gushing sand from your twat about how awful Washington is. Go. Grow a pair and move. Just quit sniveling about it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    Tequilla said:

If you live in Texas ... nobody is telling you not to wear a mask or practice precautions

I just find it amusing that people feel like if they can’t be told what to do by the government they can’t survive

It's actually sad they've been so indoctrinated.

It's one thing for the government to say "Hey, there's a tornado coming your direction - if you look out the window, you'll see it - shelter in place and get into your bunker or you have a good chance of dying. Well, bye."

It's a whole different thing for the government to manipulate data, put spin on something that can't be seen or predicted as to fatality rate. Then demand people change their behavior on how they take care of themselves in a manner that is counter to one's auto-immune system that has fought off disease for centuries. Fuck that.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865

Its ok for a governor to ruin the states economy and destroy small businesses

Lifting a mask mandate is a bridge too far

SCIENCE!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Its ok for a governor to ruin the states economy and destroy small businesses

Lifting a mask mandate is a bridge too far

SCIENCE!
    Since we cured every other disease apparently masks are genius and should never stop
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    Tequilla said:

If you live in Texas ... nobody is telling you not to wear a mask or practice precautions

I just find it amusing that people feel like if they can’t be told what to do by the government they can’t survive

Are you familiar with humanity? This is called making the lowest common denominator in charge of community spread. Yes, some dumb fucking drunk kids do need to be told what to do.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Are you familiar with humanity? This is called making the lowest common denominator in charge of community spread. Yes, some dumb fucking drunk kids do need to be told what to do.
    Wear your mask, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

Just looked at home prices around FW and San Antone.

What the FUCK am I doing in Bellevue?

You're a fucking retard?

Nobody will miss you if you get the fuck out.
    This was devastating. I don’t know how I’ll recover. I’m sure your neighbors in White Center would miss you 10x as much, if you were able to pull together the bus fare in order to #leave.

In any case....

UNITY.
    I don't live in White Center and I don't give a fuck about getting along with a twat like you.

But that was a neato Keith Olberman post - whatever the fuck that had to do with me telling you to haul your whiny fucking ass to Texas so you can quit gushing sand from your twat about how awful Washington is. Go. Grow a pair and move. Just quit sniveling about it.
    White Center is the new Fremont. Craft Beer bars, good barbecue & Mexican, Artisan pizza and outdoor patio seating.

@dflea is more South Park or SeaTac, searching for a bar that serves Schmidt.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    You guys act like journalists have any credibility

Cancel it all, join QBKs patrion!
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

This. Fucking this.

When Newsom, Biden & Co. repeatedly break their own rules and don't take the mandate seriously, what message are they sending?

a) masks are optional, or b) masks don't work

Most will choose a, which makes sense. Wear it when you think it's necessary - and for the right reason: Because you think it's necessary at that time, and not because your big government nanny says so - when even the Nanny doesn't wear a mask half the time.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Kill yourself, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

This. Fucking this.

When Newsom, Biden & Co. repeatedly break their own rules and don't take the mandate seriously, what message are they sending?

a) masks are optional, or b) masks don't work

Most will choose a, which makes sense. Wear it when you think it's necessary - and for the right reason: Because you think it's necessary at that time, and not because your big government nanny says so - when even the Nanny doesn't wear a mask half the time.
    It really boils down to whether you're a conservative or a liberal. A liberal believes in a big nanny government that needs to tell you want to do, while a conservative believes in giving people the best information and letting adult, free people decide what's best for them. We just need to get liberals to see the public as gender confused 12 year olds and then they wouldn't have a problem letting us to decide what's best for us.
  • Options
    Imagine wearing a mask in order to reduce the chances others would get sick.

Bridge too far, apparently.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Imagine wearing a mask in order to reduce the chances others would get sick.

Bridge too far, apparently.

Imagine thinking that adults can't make this decision for themselves but that 13 year olds are perfectly capable of deciding to have a sex change operation.
    A little early for your patented change of subject.