Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another displaced dawgman Poster.

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Woah, this board is getting so tense.

Maybe some of my silky smooth karaoke will settle everyone down?

i'd hit it

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2013

Stoops wins. He has a point, it's his opinion, no big deal. He doesn't stay stupid shit like "house money" and "the players need to trust the coaches" and shit.

Nobody but you, Steel, and Charlie Weis seem to agree about Stoops. Nice company you keep. You will fit in nicely.

I didn't say I agreed with Stoops, dumbfuck. I said he wins games and is entitled to make his point. Who the fuck cares? My issues is with the coach who says shit like 'House Money" then goes on to shit the bed the rest of the season. We have bigger problems than worrying about if Stoops or Weis think the SEC is overrated. They are all kicking our ass at the moment.

Yeah, I get your issues with Sark. It's not like you don't mention it every other post. Not every post has to be about the same thing. If you don't start following the rules, you're gone! hardcorehusky.com is not your personal punching bag.

Stoops wins. He has a point, it's his opinion, no big deal. He doesn't stay stupid shit like "house money" and "the players need to trust the coaches" and shit.

Nobody but you, Steel, and Charlie Weis seem to agree about Stoops. Nice company you keep. You will fit in nicely.

I didn't say I agreed with Stoops, dumbfuck. I said he wins games and is entitled to make his point. Who the fuck cares? My issues is with the coach who says shit like 'House Money" then goes on to shit the bed the rest of the season. We have bigger problems than worrying about if Stoops or Weis think the SEC is overrated. They are all kicking our ass at the moment.

Yeah, I get your issues with Sark. It's not like you don't mention it every other post. Not every post has to be about the same thing. If you don't start following the rules, you're gone! hardcorehusky.com is not your personal punching bag.

Disagree
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Its not about 7 straight titles. Fuck, pay attention!!!!(; the SEC has taken advantage of the fact that the rest of the country is in a massive down cycle. it doesn't make the SEC a superior conference, or the best players come from the south, or any of that b*******. the SEC just happen to have the best team in the country the last 7 years, and I debate that. who knows what would've happened had Oklahoma State got to the championship game, or if Oregon would have made a field goal.

the SEC, top to bottom is no better than any other conference over any significant period. Like I said, and have been saying for the last 5 years or so, the big 12,the PAC 10 and the big 10 will bounce back and eliminate this SEC nonsense.

Fuck, I didn't even mention the ACC. Wait till Beamer bounces back, Miami, FSU. The best football is not played in the south for fuck sake. Its played in EVERY conference, not just the SEC. Dammit!!!" The top 4 teams from every major conference are interchangeable. And I'd go out on a limb and say the Pac12's bottom half would clean the SEC's bottom all day long. Fuck the SEC. And one more point, The south also includes Texas and Florida.

Its not about 7 straight titles. Fuck, pay attention!!!!(; the SEC has taken advantage of the fact that the rest of the country is in a massive down cycle. it doesn't make the SEC a superior conference, or the best players come from the south, or any of that b*******. the SEC just happen to have the best team in the country the last 7 years, and I debate that. who knows what would've happened had Oklahoma State got to the championship game, or if Oregon would have made a field goal.

the SEC, top to bottom is no better than any other conference over any significant period. Like I said, and have been saying for the last 5 years or so, the big 12,the PAC 10 and the big 10 will bounce back and eliminate this SEC nonsense.

Fuck, I didn't even mention the ACC. Wait till Beamer bounces back, Miami, FSU. The best football is not played in the south for fuck sake. Its played in EVERY conference, not just the SEC. Dammit!!!" The top 4 teams from every major conference are interchangeable. And I'd go out on a limb and say the Pac12's bottom half would clean the SEC's bottom all day long. Fuck the SEC. And one more point, The south also includes Texas and Florida.

doogs gonna doog
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

I'm hearing the best football is played in California.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why aren't you posting here as Tequilla?
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob Stoops?

Staff is sorry you left. How about three free months, on us? ;)

It's just a nice gesture and a smart business move on our part. We're not desperate to keep subscribers or anything.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

tl; dgaf

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Passion said:

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob Stoops?

If you make intelligent comments about football or post anything positive, old men will break budweiser beer bottles over your head.

So I guess we know where you think you fit in.

Funny thing ... you don't always respond to intelligent comments very intelligently.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    This thread delivers from the grave.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

What did Bob Stoops say?

Is google down?
    I know are being sarcastic but I'm a bing man myself

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    How does anyone account for the sudden seven straight championships, when the SEC won about four? in the previous 25 years? Unless you're incredibly lucky that doesn't just happen. I think it's a combination of lot of programs being down (USC, ST Penn, Mich., ND, NE, Miami, FSU until very recently), the ridiculous TV money ESPN and CBS paid for SEC games (and consequently they're going to promote the hell out of the conference), the pussy schedule almost all those teams play (and the media never called them out for it), and the lack of NCAA enforcement (Bammer got nailed in the 90's, now no SEC team gets more than a slap on the wrist). Yeah okay obviously they have some really good teams, But compare good, average, and poor teams with any other conference and they don't stand out at all.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheGlove said:

LEAVE!
    leave? what the fuck is your problem? Dickeheads like you will drag this board down

Stoops has a point about the SEC having some shitty teams, but every conference has shitty teams. The SEC is by far the best conference in the country, and it is not even close. I don't really think it is propaganda when the SEC has won 7 straight BCS title games. Alabama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.. No other conference can compete with the top of the SEC.

On a side note, it is nice to see you bringing up the same topics here that you have on dawgman. No matter how many times you say it, you will still be wrong about the SEC. What upsets you about the SEC so much?

P.S. Cal is going to take the North this year. You heard it here first.

Aside from Bama, who got beat by a mid-level A&M team, Oregon St, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon could have played with and beat any SEC team on a neutral field. I came here to talk football, start doin it instead of throwing your lard around dude. BTW, RN, who knows a bit more than you, had my back cutie! And "surprise" is a bit different than "winning the north".
    I like to tell the people who started the board how to post on their board, that's what I like to do.

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.
    LOL...and I'm the sensitive one? You guys are funny.

What did this vaginal issue add?

Since when do people here care about adding anything of value? I didn't think it was a priority.

I certainly won't complain to any moderator about the one liners and "zingers," but the same ones get old after awhile:
    "_____ is on his period."
    "_____ is ovulating."
    "_____ is having a yeast infection."
    "_____'s dress is too tight."
    "_____'s boyfriend didn't call him last night."

Do we have any that weren't around during high school back in 1965?

Derek is probably right about me "acclimating." It's like a drinking game in college. You learn as you go.