Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another displaced dawgman Poster.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2013
    There's no reason to go back 30 years, Steel. UW has a stronger program historically than Oregon, but who is stronger right now? The argument is not what is the strongest conference of all time, but rather the stronger conference right now. Right now, the SEC is the strongest conference and that has been the case the past few years. I really don't give a fuck about 30 years ago because it is completely irrelevant to the argument. It is pointless to argue with you because no matter what stats/reasons get thrown at you, you won't give up. Now go back to stalking Fleenor you bloody, time of the month cunt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Now go back to stalking Fleenor you bloody, time of the month cunt.

Solid effort. Looks like the gloves are off
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

Let's roll?

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

TheGlove said:

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob Stoops?

LEAVE!
    leave? what the fuck is your problem? Dickeheads like you will drag this board down

Stoops has a point about the SEC having some shitty teams, but every conference has shitty teams. The SEC is by far the best conference in the country, and it is not even close. I don't really think it is propaganda when the SEC has won 7 straight BCS title games. Alabama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.. No other conference can compete with the top of the SEC.

On a side note, it is nice to see you bringing up the same topics here that you have on dawgman. No matter how many times you say it, you will still be wrong about the SEC. What upsets you about the SEC so much?

P.S. Cal is going to take the North this year. You heard it here first.

Aside from Bama, who got beat by a mid-level A&M team, Oregon St, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon could have played with and beat any SEC team on a neutral field. I came here to talk football, start doin it instead of throwing your lard around dude. BTW, RN, who knows a bit more than you, had my back cutie! And "surprise" is a bit different than "winning the north".
    I like to tell the people who started the board how to post on their board, that's what I like to do.

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob Stoops?

Maybe you should axe FleenorNews what he thinks.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited May 2013
    Stoops wins. He has a point, it's his opinion, no big deal. He doesn't stay stupid shit like "house money" and "the players need to trust the coaches" and shit.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

You're only allowed to post on this site if you limit your comments to snarky & sarcastic responses to other people, and then wait for affirmation from others that are as useless as you. If you make intelligent comments about football or post anything positive, old men will break budweiser beer bottles over your head.

Passion said:

You're only allowed to post on this site if you limit your comments to snarky & sarcastic responses to other people, and then wait for affirmation from others that are as useless as you. If you make intelligent comments about football or post anything positive, old men will break budweiser beer bottles over your head.

Still waiting for your intelligent football comment.

Seems like your more comfortable with the Dm.com model. No mods to whine to over here. The beauty of this place is everyone is "allowed" to post. Just be prepared to defend yourself.
    Passion said:

What did this vaginal issue add?

Passion said:

Passion clearly is having Kim withdrawals.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club
    Passion is acclimating.

Passion is ovulating.

ftfy

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    LOL...and I'm the sensitive one? You guys are funny.

Since when do people here care about adding anything of value? I didn't think it was a priority.

I certainly won't complain to any moderator about the one liners and "zingers," but the same ones get old after awhile:
    "_____ is on his period."
    "_____ is ovulating."
    "_____ is having a yeast infection."
    "_____'s dress is too tight."
    "_____'s boyfriend didn't call him last night."

Do we have any that weren't around during high school back in 1965?

Derek is probably right about me "acclimating." It's like a drinking game in college. You learn as you go.
    edited May 2013
    Passion said:

LOL...and I'm the sensitive one? You guys are funny.

Since when do people here care about adding anything of value? I didn't think it was a priority.

I certainly won't complain to any moderator about the one liners and "zingers," but the same ones get old after awhile:
    "_____ is on his period."
    "_____ is ovulating."
    "_____ is having a yeast infection."
    "_____'s dress is too tight."
    "_____'s boyfriend didn't call him last night."

Do we have any that weren't around during high school back in 1965?

Derek is probably right about me "acclimating." It's like a drinking game in college. You learn as you go.

Jokes normally take 23 times for them to get old.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    The best football is played in Calif

Maybe you should axe FleenorNews what he thinks.

TheGlove said:

LEAVE!
    leave? what the fuck is your problem? Dickeheads like you will drag this board down

Stoops has a point about the SEC having some shitty teams, but every conference has shitty teams. The SEC is by far the best conference in the country, and it is not even close. I don't really think it is propaganda when the SEC has won 7 straight BCS title games. Alabama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.. No other conference can compete with the top of the SEC.

On a side note, it is nice to see you bringing up the same topics here that you have on dawgman. No matter how many times you say it, you will still be wrong about the SEC. What upsets you about the SEC so much?

P.S. Cal is going to take the North this year. You heard it here first.

Aside from Bama, who got beat by a mid-level A&M team, Oregon St, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon could have played with and beat any SEC team on a neutral field. I came here to talk football, start doin it instead of throwing your lard around dude. BTW, RN, who knows a bit more than you, had my back cutie! And "surprise" is a bit different than "winning the north".
    I like to tell the people wh

How in the am I supposed to know who started the board fucktard, I'm new here

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Now go back to stalking Fleenor you bloody, time of the month c

that all you got bitch? Its like your trying to hard to think of the funniest things to say to insult someone, I said that shit in 7th grade Race. Fuckin gaper Race!

Fleenor stalked me biz! Being so fucking knowledgeable creates animosity among the lessors!

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2013

Stoops wins. He has a point, it's his opinion, no big deal. He doesn't stay stupid shit like "house money" and "the players need to trust the coaches" and shit.

Nobody but you, Steel, and Charlie Weis seem to agree about Stoops. Nice company you keep. You will fit in nicely.

edited May 2013

Nobody but you, Steel, and Charlie Weis seem to agree about Stoops. Nice company you keep. You will fit in nicely.

I didn't say I agreed with Stoops, dumbfuck. I said he wins games and is entitled to make his point. Who the fuck cares? My issues is with the coach who says shit like 'House Money" then goes on to shit the bed the rest of the season. We have bigger problems than worrying about if Stoops or Weis think the SEC is overrated. They are all kicking our ass at the moment.

Now go back to stalking Fleenor you bloody, time of the month c

that all you got bitch? Its like your trying to hard to think of the funniest things to say to insult someone, I said that shit in 7th grade Race. Fuckin gaper Race!

Fleenor stalked me biz! Being so fucking knowledgeable creates animosity among the lessors!

You're not very good at this