Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another displaced dawgman Poster.

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob Stoops?

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    what a silly post
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    We're not discussing this in the middle of the store
    I'm looking back fondly on the days when I used to hold Race's umbrella when he wrote Duckfighter illustrated. I'm hoping this board can get us back to that.
  • ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    What did Bob Stoops say?

What did Bob Stoops say?

Is google down?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

what a silly post

been to dawgman lately Damone? prolly not, which isn't a bad thing because all you read on d-mans forum is Kim's wine tasting stories and what entrance song the dawgs should run out to in the new stadium. Get a clue before you criticize someones post dipshit!

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    DuckFighter Illustrated was silly

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob St

Didn't mean to lay into you Damone, but calling my post silly is the kind of shit we all had to deal with at dawgman. We are all here for a reason. I'm here because I was invited here, to speak my mind about college football without getting banned, edited, deleted by a little bitch like Kim. I don't need you to call my post silly when you don't understand what I was saying. if you don't like my post just move the hell on. We're all on the same team here Damone, and here for the same reason!

DuckFighter Illustrated was silly

Bring dfi back Race. What a perfect place for it

• ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    edited May 2013
    Oops, posted this on the wrong thread.
    edited May 2013

what a silly post

been to dawgman lately Damone? prolly not, which isn't a bad thing because all you read on d-mans forum is Kim's wine tasting stories and what entrance song the dawgs should run out to in the new stadium. Get a clue before you criticize someones post dipshit!

Have you been to Dm.com lately? Didn't think so.
    edited May 2013

what a silly post

If you want to criticize me fine, but if you're just going to be negative you're gone.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

What up fella's. Can we talk some football now instead of wine, golf courses and entrance songs? Anybody here agree With Bob Stoops?

LEAVE!
    TheGlove said:

LEAVE!
    FO,G.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

LEAVE!
    FO,G.
    ^ This.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2013
    Stoops has a point about the SEC having some shitty teams, but every conference has shitty teams. The SEC is by far the best conference in the country, and it is not even close. I don't really think it is propaganda when the SEC has won 7 straight BCS title games. Alabama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.. No other conference can compete with the top of the SEC.

On a side note, it is nice to see you bringing up the same topics here that you have on dawgman. No matter how many times you say it, you will still be wrong about the SEC. What upsets you about the SEC so much?

P.S. Cal is going to take the North this year. You heard it here first.
    TheGlove said:

LEAVE!
    leave? what the fuck is your problem? Dickeheads like you will drag this board down

Stoops has a point about the SEC having some shitty teams, but every conference has shitty teams. The SEC is by far the best conference in the country, and it is not even close. I don't really think it is propaganda when the SEC has won 7 straight BCS title games. Alabama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.. No other conference can compete with the top of the SEC.

On a side note, it is nice to see you bringing up the same topics here that you have on dawgman. No matter how many times you say it, you will still be wrong about the SEC. What upsets you about the SEC so much?

P.S. Cal is going to take the North this year. You heard it here first.

Aside from Bama, who got beat by a mid-level A&M team, Oregon St, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon could have played with and beat any SEC team on a neutral field. I came here to talk football, start doin it instead of throwing your lard around dude. BTW, RN, who knows a bit more than you, had my back cutie! And "surprise" is a bit different than "winning the north".
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, RN knows more than me. So does Dick Baird, Hugh Millen, etc. That doesn't mean they don't say stupid shit all the time. RN said Cal had talent, and they may have, but they sucked. Their 3-9 record proved that.

I talked football with you. What does the SEC have to do to prove how strong they are? The South has better football for the most part. There is reason the SEC has won 7 straight and there is a reason the South puts out more NFL players than any other region.
    th

what a silly post

been to dawgman lately Damone? prolly not, which isn't a bad thing because all you read on d-mans forum is Kim's wine tasting stories and what entrance song the dawgs should run out to in the new stadium. Get a clue before you criticize

you bet

Yeah, RN knows more than me. So does Dick Baird, Hugh Millen, etc. That doesn't mean they don't say stupid shit all the time. RN said Cal had talent, and they may have, but they sucked. Their 3-9 record proved that.

I talked football with you. What does the SEC have to do to prove how strong they are? The South has better football for the most part. There is reason the SEC has won 7 straight and there is a reason the South puts out more NFL players than any other region.

Nice post Roady55, that's all I was looking for. The best football is not in the south. Prior to the last 7 years the SEC was nowhere to be found. You telling me The SEC magically became the best conference in 7 years? THE SEC WAS NO FUCKING WHERE During the bcs era, the AP/CNN-coaches era etc.

Phillip Fulmer got one, Gene Stallings (my favorite) got one the year after Don James did. Gene's '92 defense was the closest thing to UWs '91 defense I've ever seen

Otherwise the SEC has won a national title in over 30 years. Fuck the SEC and ill smoke you ROAD and anybody else regarding this topic. zive been bitching for years about it, glad Bobby Stoops jumped on board. Yeah, the best football is in the south all of a sudden. My 30-year record of national champions show otherwise. You wanna go back 70 more years roaddawg? You,and the SEC have been proven wrong!

th

what a silly post

been to dawgman lately Damone? prolly not, which isn't a bad thing because all you read on d-mans forum is Kim's wine tasting stories and what entrance song the dawgs should run out to in the new stadium. Get a clue before you criticize

you bet

Nice post Roady55, that's all I was looking for. The best football is not in the south. Prior to the last 7 years the SEC was nowhere to be found. You telling me The SEC magically became the best conference in 7 years? THE SEC WAS NO FUCKING WHERE During the bcs era, the AP/CNN-coaches era etc.

Phillip Fulmer got one, Gene Stallings (my favorite) got one the year after Don James did. Gene's '92 defense was the closest thing to UWs '91 defense I've ever seen

Otherwise the SEC has won a national title in over 30 years. Fuck the SEC and ill smoke you ROAD and anybody else regarding this topic. zive been bitching for years about it, glad Bobby Stoops jumped on board. Yeah, the best football is in the south all of a sudden. My 30-year record of national champions show otherwise. You wanna go back 70 more years roaddawg? You,and the SEC have been proven wrong!