Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Triggered in 3 Easy Steps

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

This is an example of you guys destroy left wing arguments.

Me “we should do Medicare for all”

You “at what cost?”

Me “well studies show it would be about the same as what we currently pay for healthcare. Some show a little less, some show a little more.”

You “yeah but at what cost???”

Destroyed.

Studies like the one that said ObamaCare would save families $2500/year in premiums?

Yeah, I didn’t fall for the lies then so I’m sure not going to fall for them now.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure Kobe was at the forefront of the liberal block yelling about how that was a watered down bill that catered to insurance companies and did little in the way of actually making healthcare more affordable for folks.
    Again, take it up with your party who had the House, Presidency, and a filibuster-proof Senate when Obama took office.

Not my problem that Democrats continually lie to voters by promising things they never intend to implement.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,867
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Studies show that what we currently pay for housing is more than what it would cost to have the government provide everyone with housing. Same applies to food.

Using Kobe and the Dazzler's Kunt logic, that's obviously the way we should go.

The Slobberer's model government home

Slobber's government menu

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,212
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You “at what cost?”

Me “well studies show it would be about the same as what we currently pay for healthcare. Some show a little less, some show a little more.”

Destroyed.

Studies like the one that said ObamaCare would save families $2500/year in premiums?

Yeah, I didn’t fall for the lies then so I’m sure not going to fall for them now.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure Kobe was at the forefront of the liberal block yelling about how that was a watered down bill that catered to insurance companies and did little in the way of actually making healthcare more affordable for folks.
    It made it less affordable for me but at the time all the dick suckers lined up for a shot at Obama's 2 inches

The guy you just voted for wants it BACK

Medicare sucks. It sucks worse for all. Obamacare sucks worse

The point is why would anyone listen to the clowns that brought us this far?

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

It made it less affordable for me but at the time all the dick suckers lined up for a shot at Obama's 2 inches

That would be you and the rest of the boomers that don’t want M4A. You’re the clowns.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

That would be you and the rest of the boomers that don’t want M4A. You’re the clowns.
    No, the clown is the person who sees no difference between tax dollars and private dollars.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

We also know Medicare up close and personal which is why we know you lied and are still lying

I also know the insurance i had before which is how I know that Obama lied his ass off and you couldn't suck hard enough

Or we could listen to lying clowns like you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

We also know Medicare up close and personal which is why we know you lied and are still lying

I also know the insurance i had before which is how I know that Obama lied his ass off and you couldn't suck hard enough

All I know is that after Obamacare was passed my insurance got a lot more expensive and things that were covered before Obamacare were no longer covered after Obamacare. If you have good private insurance now you get soaked in order to pay for all the free-riders leeching off Obamacare. And the private insurance no longer pays for everything like it used to.

Same employer. Ruptured my achilles back in 2003. Had the surgery, did the rehab, I never saw a bill. Tore my meniscus over the summer. Had the surgery, doing the rehab and I'm still getting bills and I have what's supposedly "good" insurance. Insurance is covering quite a bit of the cost but what's now my obligation isn't insignificant.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

I still have my same plan and doctors(except the one that retired). Sorry you are one of the outliers.
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

I still have my same plan and doctors(except the one that retired). Sorry you are one of the outliers.
    How many doctors do you need, Frodo? You must be in rough shape health-wise.
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

I’m all for Medicare for All. The problem I have with it is I know damn well our government will fuck it up with partisan bullshit
    I think this is a fair position. Republicans hate the government so they try and sabotage it, liberals love the government because they get rich off it but don’t really care if things go wrong.

We can’t change this overnight but if we all start supporting better candidates, we can fix it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Another liar
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

I’m all for Medicare for All. The problem I have with it is I know damn well our government will fuck it up with partisan bullshit
    Medicare for Olds is less than efficient. And it’s been around for almost 60 years.

The problem with Medicare for all is that GP’s will take a yuge comp cut. And the good, smart ones can find another gig. Then you will be left with the rest. And quality of care will suffer.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL

we all start supporting better candidates

LOL better candidates LOL
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Ok, boomer.
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Ok, boomer.
    You do realize that your President is actually older than boomers, right? Same with Pelosi and McConnell.

DC UniParty leadership is so old and white it pre-dates Boomers. Progress!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

I think this is a fair position. Republicans hate the government so they try and sabotage it, liberals love the government because they get rich off it but don’t really care if things go wrong.

We can’t change this overnight but if we all start supporting better candidates, we can fix it.
    Liberals love power. They suck at running the government. Government schools, government housing, government run healthcare are all garbage. Look what the Government did to the VA. Hate Trump all you like but he did make that crappy system better something no Rat or Republican was able to do before him.

You're not going to fix it. You'll make it more expense and you'll make it suck even more there is no way you'll ever fix it because you don't have a fucking clue about what caused it to suck in the first place.

You were busying cheering the wonders of government housing but the reality is you'd never live it and you'd run as fast as you could if you were ever forced to live in it. But in your pea sized brain the problems with government housing is because we just don't have the right people running it, which completely ignores all of the real reasons why it sucks.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Liberals love power. They suck at running the government. Government schools, government housing, government run healthcare are all garbage. Look what the Government did to the VA. Hate Trump all you like but he did make that crappy system better something no Rat or Republican was able to do before him.

You're not going to fix it. You'll make it more expense and you'll make it suck even more there is no way you'll ever fix it because you don't have a fucking clue about what caused it to suck in the first place.

You were busying cheering the wonders of government housing but the reality is you'd never live it and you'd run as fast as you could if you were ever forced to live in it. But in your pea sized brain the problems with government housing is because we just don't have the right people running it, which completely ignores all of the real reasons why it sucks.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-president-trump-pass-va-choice-act-he-says-1563201?amp=1
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-president-trump-pass-va-choice-act-he-says-1563201?amp=1
    The choice act isn't what cleaned up the VA but nice try dumbass.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

The choice act isn't what cleaned up the VA but nice try dumbass.
    Somebody should tell Trump that.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

You mean the ones NOT taking money from the Medical Mafia and Big Pharma??

Good luck with that.

You could get me to support a M4A of you created real, market-based competition to drive down pricing.

As we? covered, good luck with that.