Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Triggered in 3 Easy Steps

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Super capitalism?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    This is an example of you guys destroy left wing arguments.

Me “we should do Medicare for all”

You “at what cost?”

Me “well studies show it would be about the same as what we currently pay for healthcare. Some show a little less, some show a little more.”

You “yeah but at what cost???”

Destroyed.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You “at what cost?”

Me “well studies show it would be about the same as what we currently pay for healthcare. Some show a little less, some show a little more.”

Destroyed.

Studies like the one that said ObamaCare would save families $2500/year in premiums?

Yeah, I didn’t fall for the lies then so I’m sure not going to fall for them now.

• Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Studies like the one that said ObamaCare would save families $2500/year in premiums?

Yeah, I didn’t fall for the lies then so I’m sure not going to fall for them now.

Well, we could take a look at the countries with universal coverage that spend a lot less than we do and build our system using those parts. That’s comparing systems, using hard evidence and addressing the cost.

I look forward to your reply which, hopefully, will be stronger than “but Obama”.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Woke white people on Twitter tell me that Dr. Sowell is just an Uncle Tom for the radical right.

Every fake woke fat whitey I know has zero idea who Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder or Jesse Petersen are. Tell them to do research and they blow you off. Winner winner chicken dinner.
    That's what happened when I told a SJW to watch an interview with Jason Whitlock. He hemmed and hawed, said he didn't want to, then I think he called me ignorant. They don't like blacks who aren't woke.
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Well, we could take a look at the countries with universal coverage that spend a lot less than we do and build our system using those parts. That’s comparing systems, using hard evidence and addressing the cost.

I look forward to your reply which, hopefully, will be stronger than “but Obama”.
    Take it up with your Rat leaders. They could pass it if they wanted, but they won’t because they would piss off their healthcare and pharma donors.

Tell me more about Trump making $1.6 billion as president, by the way.

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

I’m all for Medicare for All. The problem I have with it is I know damn well our government will fuck it up with partisan bullshit
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Take it up with your Rat leaders. They could pass it if they wanted, but they won’t because they would piss off their healthcare and pharma donors.

Strawmen everywhere.
  • Options

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Strawmen everywhere.
    It’s a straw man that your party controls DC and could pass universal healthcare? I’m just a poaster on the Internet.

Why is your party allowing people to die without proper healthcare? They seem more worried about taking care of illegal aliens than they do their own citizens and voters.

Biden’s America
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

And studies show that people that believe there is no difference between public tax dollars and private income dollars are fucking morons.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Studies show that what we currently pay for housing is more than what it would cost to have the government provide everyone with housing. Same applies to food.

Using Kobe and the Dazzler's Kunt logic, that's obviously the way we should go.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Studies show that what we currently pay for housing is more than what it would cost to have the government provide everyone with housing. Same applies to food.

From your lips to gods ears.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yes, because anyone who has ever seen public housing knows what a superior product and quality of life it delivers.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, because anyone who has ever seen public housing knows what a superior product and quality of life it delivers.
    I did a “green” lighting project years ago with the Portland Housing Authority, back when PGE was basically handing out money for projects with laughably inflated ROIs, and visited all the facilities. It was bad 15 years ago. I can’t imagine what it’s like now. The check for the retrofits was nice, though. Thanks Portland taxpayers!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure Kobe was at the forefront of the liberal block yelling about how that was a watered down bill that catered to insurance companies and did little in the way of actually making healthcare more affordable for folks.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,812
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Certainly TKS will forsake the trust money and move into Cabrini Green v2.0
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You “at what cost?”

Destroyed.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure Kobe was at the forefront of the liberal block yelling about how that was a watered down bill that catered to insurance companies and did little in the way of actually making healthcare more affordable for folks.
    Well it's certainly more affordable for deadbeats who weren't paying for their health insurance in the first place.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Certainly TKS will forsake the trust money and move into Cabrini Green v2.0
    b-i-n-g-o