Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden: Chinese genocide of Uhgyurs is because ““culturally there are different norms”

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I remeber prisoners being put on trains to camps in history class. Seems it's OK and mostly peaceful genocide.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This makes sense, as Biden said America was friends with Hitler.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Zero Biden Leftists tonight even trying to defend Biden’s completely unacceptable words on the CCP killing and raping people because of their religion.

None. Where to go from here, @HHusky? Not Trump doesn’t immediately denounce the genocide and rape victims of Muslims.

The best part for H is that if one of the Muslims gets pregnant, she gets a forced abortion.

Biden’s America.

If I was unemployed and lived in my basement I could probably be on this site as often and muster just as much false righteous outrage as you. But some of us have to keep this country running while 40% sit on the internet getting angry all day. Take a walk for perspective, and maybe a little exercise.
    @ToddTurnerDawg???? True?!?!?

It might shock you that most of the voices you oppose on here make a shit ton of money
    Given how much time most of you seem to invest on this board alone, not to mention other boards, yes that does surprise me. Not many jobs where one can sit around reading and poasting on the internet for large portions of your day and still make a “shit ton of money”. But hey more power to you.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter

Zero Biden Leftists tonight even trying to defend Biden’s completely unacceptable words on the CCP killing and raping people because of their religion.

None. Where to go from here, @HHusky? Not Trump doesn’t immediately denounce the genocide and rape victims of Muslims.

The best part for H is that if one of the Muslims gets pregnant, she gets a forced abortion.

Biden’s America.

If I was unemployed and lived in my basement I could probably be on this site as often and muster just as much false righteous outrage as you. But some of us have to keep this country running while 40% sit on the internet getting angry all day. Take a walk for perspective, and maybe a little exercise.

It might shock you that most of the voices you oppose on here make a shit ton of money
    Given how much time most of you seem to invest on this board alone, not to mention other boards, yes that does surprise me. Not many jobs where one can sit around reading and poasting on the internet for large portions of your day and still make a “shit ton of money”. But hey more power to you.
    You should try it. You certainly aren't learning anything from your day job. Intellectual curiosity used to be a good thing. You leftards gave up on that a long time ago. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

What's your great contribution to society you make with your work product? Curious.
    No offense to you but I don’t care to divulge much about my personal life. I am in a group of people that has already been vaccinated. I realize that could be a lot of things, so you can speculate from there.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s OK for China to kill Muslims because China has been victimized by the West in the past.

I’ve never heard anything like what Biden’s said from any politician, maybe Ihan Omar but she’s a much lesser scale, to excuse hundreds of thousands of people being imprisoned, raped, and executed for their religion.

That’s why DC looks like Pyongyang or Beijing now.

Come on, you can't hold those Yellow devils to the same standards as white people.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

What's your great contribution to society you make with your work product? Curious.
    No offense to you but I don’t care to divulge much about my personal life. I am in a group of people that has already been vaccinated. I realize that could be a lot of things, so you can speculate from there.
    Well you sure do spend tim concerned about how other people spend their day. Not sorry that you have a shitty job and hate it.
  • Options
    Leftist US media is silent as the world sees Biden excuse genocide.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

THE PRESIDENT: We must speak up for human rights. It’s who we are. We can’t — my comment to him was — and I know him well, and he knows me well. We’re — a two-hour conversation.

MR. COOPER: You talked about this to him?

THE PRESIDENT: I talked about this, too. And that’s not so much refugee, but I talked about — I said — look, you know, Chinese leaders — if you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been — the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home. So the central — to vastly overstate it — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.

I point out to him: No American President can be sustained as a President if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States. And so the idea I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in western mountains of China and Taiwan, trying to end the One China policy by making it forceful — I said — and by the — he said he — he gets it. Culturally, there are different norms that each country and they — their leaders — are expected to follow.

But my point was that when I came back from meeting with him and traveling 17,000 miles with him when I was vice president and he was the vice president — that’s how I got to know him so well, at the request of President Hu — not a joke — his predecessor, President Hu — and President Obama wanted us to get to know one another because he was going to be the president.

And I came back and said they’re going to end their One China — their one child policy, because they’re so xenophobic, they won’t let anybody else in, and more people are retired than working. How can they sustain economic growth when more people are retired?

MR. COOPER: When you talk to him, though, about human rights abuses, is that just — is that as far as it goes in terms of the U.S.? Or is there any actual repercussions for China?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, there will be repercussions for China, and he knows that. What I’m doing is making clear that we, in fact, are going to continue to reassert our role as spokespersons for human rights at the U.N. and other — other agencies that have an impact on their attitude.

China is trying very hard to become the world leader and to get that moniker. And to be able to do that, they have to gain the confidence of other countries. And as long as they’re engaged in activity that is contrary to basic human rights, it’s going to be hard for them to do that.

But it’s much more complicated than that. I’m — I shouldn’t have tried to talk China policy in 10 minutes on television here.

Full text since this tweet that cuts him off mid-sentence is a shitty bit to draw actual conclusions from.

But frankly this is Trump levels of rambling. And it's a pretty sackless stance against what is damn near Nazi levels of human rights abuse. So once again we are pussy-footing around China and showing our hand - which is empty. We're not going to do shit while an ethnic minority is systematically raped, sterilized, and persecuted by a world superpower.

Never again!!! Unless it happens again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Who knew that the Chinese and Nazi era Germans shared the same culture.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'm just glad they aren't in cages like that awful Trump did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

Sex worker?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

Sex worker?

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

Well you sure do spend tim concerned about how other people spend their day. Not sorry that you have a shitty job and hate it.
    I will neither confirm nor deny my position as a sex worker. But I will say only a limp dick with hairy palms would think being a sex worker is a shitty job. Not sorry @northwestbitch
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    - Schmoe is not the US President. The US Military is currently in charge of the Republic formerly known as the United States.

- This is the most important point - The Manchurian was NOT PUT THERE BY CHINA. The CIA, along with WESTERN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES and other WESTERN CONSPIRATORS, attempted to install him as a puppet to implement the Great Reset in the USA. They want Americans to hate China, because the Central Banks want war with China, and these Western powers framed China for the Convid 1984 Plandemic, which originated in the West. Bill Gates, George Soros, Jeff Bozos, Mark Cuckerberg, Klaus Schwab, Boris Johnson, etc. are not headquartered in China.

- Xi LOATHES Biden and has ZERO respect for him. Xi opposes the Great Reset. Xi is a freedom fighter. Change your thought processes or stay confused and get left behind.

- The bankrupted Corporation of the United States of London is an illegitimate Rogue Nazi/Commie Government, not much different than the CCP. Realize that you are living behind enemy lines, in Nazi occupied territory. That should be clear by now with the lockdown, vaccine and mask fascism that surrounds you every day.

- The CCP is a rogue government, and Xi intends to destroy the CCP. Xi forgives your ignorance, and realizes you've been brainwashed by the Vatican-owned MSM. Let it play out.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club

Biden’s America.

As you make more money you trade being busy for stress

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

- Schmoe is not the US President. The US Military is currently in charge of the Republic formerly known as the United States.

- This is the most important point - The Manchurian was NOT PUT THERE BY CHINA. The CIA, along with WESTERN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES and other WESTERN CONSPIRATORS, attempted to install him as a puppet to implement the Great Reset in the USA. They want Americans to hate China, because the Central Banks want war with China, and these Western powers framed China for the Convid 1984 Plandemic, which originated in the West. Bill Gates, George Soros, Jeff Bozos, Mark Cuckerberg, Klaus Schwab, Boris Johnson, etc. are not headquartered in China.

- Xi LOATHES Biden and has ZERO respect for him. Xi opposes the Great Reset. Xi is a freedom fighter. Change your thought processes or stay confused and get left behind.

- The bankrupted Corporation of the United States of London is an illegitimate Rogue Nazi/Commie Government, not much different than the CCP. Realize that you are living behind enemy lines, in Nazi occupied territory. That should be clear by now with the lockdown, vaccine and mask fascism that surrounds you every day.

- The CCP is a rogue government, and Xi intends to destroy the CCP. Xi forgives your ignorance, and realizes you've been brainwashed by the Vatican-owned MSM. Let it play out.

I don't know what's going on, the TV news has got me confused.

Was it the CIA or the same or the other side, somebody’s lying

I don't know, no I don't, but I care.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don't know what's going on, the TV news has got me confused.

Was it the CIA or the same or the other side, somebody’s lying

I don't know, no I don't, but I care.

The same Evil Cabal that lied to you about 911 is lying to you again. This Cabal has never proven the fraudulent Osama bin Laden story. In the same way, they have never proven that the Convid 'virus' exists. In fact, viruses in general have never been proven to exist.