Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nikkei opens down 600...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

What the fuck happened to college doog? He used to be a decent poster now he's just turned into a bullshit artist non stop.

"I'm better at life than you."
    Sure you are. It's why you are supposedly in college wasting your time arguing with old fucks on issues nobody cares about instead of getting pussy like most normal college kids.
    Because posting some in class and during the day means he's getting no pussy!!11!1!1!

When did the doogs start running this place?
    Lol. Next thing you know, you will be trying to convince us you're slaying quality pussy at Middlebury.

Serious question, a guy like you could probably go almost anywhere. Why the fuck wouldn't you go to UCLA, UC-Santa Barbara, University of Texas, or UNC? Instead you go to a school that is as small as some high schools.

You really don't get liberal arts colleges, do you? There are also probably as many Californians there as there are from any other individual state.

What the fuck happened to college doog? He used to be a decent poster now he's just turned into a bullshit artist non stop.

Sure you are. It's why you are supposedly in college wasting your time arguing with old fucks on issues nobody cares about instead of getting pussy like most normal college kids.
    Because posting some in class and during the day means he's getting no pussy!!11!1!1!

Lol. Next thing you know, you will be trying to convince us you're slaying quality pussy at Middlebury.

Serious question, a guy like you could probably go almost anywhere. Why the fuck wouldn't you go to UCLA, UC-Santa Barbara, University of Texas, or UNC? Instead you go to a school that is as small as some high schools.

You really don't get liberal arts colleges, do you? There are also probably as many Californians there as there are from any other individual state.
    The school is the size of a high school. Of course there are some Californians there, what's your point? If you are trying to convince me that the girls/party scene at Middlebury is even close to the schools I named, then I got some ocean view property in South Dakota for you. I named schools that have good academics and tons of bitches. I thought living lives of abundance was encouraged?

Something tells me you went to a liberal arts college.

I really hated my small class sizes, excellent faculty, and immaculately maintained campus. But you're right it really was the size of a high school, so what do I know.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

CollegeDoog says buy low and sell hi and he's playing this market that is already one of the longest and most mature bull markets?

The stock market is topping. It's going down 30-40% over the next 2-4 years. By the time most people call it a bear market it will be closer to the bottom. And no I am not a doomer. In fact, the next low will be one of the best buying opportunities ever.

Here's a hint for CollegeDoog. The most savvy investors buy value and buy crashes. They don't care about the US market which they find overvalued now. They were buying US stocks in 2011 and 2008. They were buying Europe in summer 2012. They bought emerging markets in 2009. They bought commodities in 2002-2003.

The best thing that will happen to you is losing money. Its the greatest education that makes you a better investor in the future.

It's not going down 30-40% though.
    Every thread title on the general board should be renamed CollegeDoog since CollegeDweeb ends up hijacking about 70 percent of them to boast about his genius and achievements.
  • Options

Collegedoog has surpassed Imaloser territory lately.

Good Christ! It's just getting sad in here. He's drowning worse than an Oregon Ducks football player in the McKenzie River.

His "comebacks" are always so cliche and predictable.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014

The school is the size of a high school. Of course there are some Californians there, what's your point? If you are trying to convince me that the girls/party scene at Middlebury is even close to the schools I named, then I got some ocean view property in South Dakota for you. I named schools that have good academics and tons of bitches. I thought living lives of abundance was encouraged?

I really hated my small class sizes, excellent faculty, and immaculately maintained campus. But you're right it really was the size of a high school, so what do I know.
    If you liked it, why do you give a fuck what I think? Personally, I preferred big classes where I wouldn't be noticed or have to participate in class and a large student body. I don't really care if a campus is immaculately maintained or has great interior design. I realize not everyone is the same or cares about the same stuff I do. No need to get so salty and defensive.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

If you liked it, why do you give a fuck what I think? Personally, I preferred big classes where I wouldn't be noticed or have to participate in class and a large student body. I don't really care if a campus is immaculately maintained or has great interior design. I realize not everyone is the same or cares about the same stuff I do. No need to get so salty and defensive.

I don't care what you think, but I do care what you think I think. So there @roaddawg, what about that?

In all seriousness though, I went to a small school because it was the right choice for my needs, and you went to a big school because if fit your needs. I think we're good.