Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nikkei opens down 600...

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
So hows that wheelhouse?

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You weren't shorting? Too bad dude.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So hows that wheelhouse?

Do you trade stocks and options?
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    No worries brah

• Options
    D2D. CD. ET.

The market correction was coming. It will sputter the next couple months. If you didn't sell your stocks in mid January you have no bidness investing.

Still would guess growth to be 8-10% in the DJIA for 2014. It will end up fine.
  • Options

D2D. CD. ET.

The market correction was coming. It will sputter the next couple months. If you didn't sell your stocks in mid January you have no bidness investing.

"guess" ??? What happened to the "Wheelhouse"?

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Pearl Harbor, now this? Fuckers...
  • Options
    Dow Closes Up 72. Who doesn't like a good "Dead Cat Bounce"?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2014

D2D. CD. ET.

Get the fuck out of my finance wheelhouse with your pretentious "growth guessing".
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

D2D. CD. ET.

Fuck, you really are a know it all asshole. You have no fucking clue.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited February 2014

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

The stock market will be fine.

Shoot me a PM for investing tips.
  • Options

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

Your portfolio aka the stocks my dad or grampa bought for me over the years.

I can tell by your fucktarded first comment that you have no clue what you are talking about. Finance 101 at Middlebury makes someone an expert nowadays?

How was my first comment fucktarded?

I invest my own cash bruh. Have been doing so for years.

Large cap in monopolized markets = ez money.

And the market will be fine. QE will slow down the bullish growth for the time being. But the downturn of the last few weeks had more to do with emerging markets slowing growth.

Things will pick back up. Cook it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

Listen dude, you're not as smart as you think you are. No one is asking your dumb ass for investing advice. Shut the fuck up, get your degree, get some work experience, get your CFA certification, get some more work experience, then offer your shit advice to anyone who cares. Which wont be us.
  • Options

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

Listen dude, you're not as smart as you think you are. No one is asking your dumb ass for investing advice. Shut the fuck up, get your degree, get some work experience, get your CFA certification, get some more work experience, then offer your shit advice to anyone who cares. Which wont be us.
    I am as smart as I think I am.

hth
  • Options

You're so full of shit, CollegeDoog. You must be really fucking bored in bum fuck Vermont and enjoy making up stories on a message board to entertain yourself.

"lol"

I'm actually about to head up to Montreal aka Canadian Vegas for the night.
  • Options
    Founders Club

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

hth
    You fulfill the stereotype of the pretentious, know-it-all undergrad to perfection. Jesus Christ.
  • Options

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

hth
    You fulfill the stereotype of the pretentious, know-it-all undergrad to perfection. Jesus Christ.
    You seem upset about that.
  • Options
    Founders Club

D2D. CD. ET.

My portfolio disagrees.

hth
    You seem upset about that.
    Im not.

Its hilarious.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Collegedoog is embarrassing a lot of you.