Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Give a warm Hardcore Husky greeting to BlueChipUWRecruits

13»

Comments

• GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming not a troll, it's been some tim since weºve had a day 1 earnest poaster like this.

Assuming grellow troll
    Oregon is all flash and no substance. Lots of overrated prospects and poor coaching. Their cb can’t turn their head around ever. While we are DBU no one can send more players to the NFL then we can. Look at Michigan and what poor coaching and development does. While 21 class was a disaster we have the players from previous classes to be competitive for sure. No question we need to return to the recruiting level of 17 through 20. Let’s go dawgs.
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.
    I saw that! Must have ruined the whole season.

4-3!
    So are we now saying, that winning the Pacific-12 Conference Championship is no longer a good season?

Back before I was a ghost beating SC in The Colosseum for a conference championship would be the stuff of legend. Now, now I'm led to believe that in fact is no longer a good thing?

Someone has to set these goalposts down so we can get lined up.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming not a troll, it's been some tim since weºve had a day 1 earnest poaster like this.

Assuming grellow troll
    Oregon is all flash and no substance. Lots of overrated prospects and poor coaching. Their cb can’t turn their head around ever. While we are DBU no one can send more players to the NFL then we can. Look at Michigan and what poor coaching and development does. While 21 class was a disaster we have the players from previous classes to be competitive for sure. No question we need to return to the recruiting level of 17 through 20. Let’s go dawgs.
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.

I forgot that you don't live in Oregon anymore, so you aren't entrenched in misery among beavlets and their state championship football program.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Question I have is JA'LYNN POLK Ruth says is a 4 star guy. Yet the three recruiting sources I know of that goes into the composite call him a 3 star guy though and upper 3. ESPN, rivals and 247. Maybe I am missing a site that does ratings?

Yeah hi new guy. We have a recruiting bored. Use it.
    This is actually low on the Fetters scale of rude treatment to customers. Wait till the new guy catches him on a day where he runs out of pickled jalapeños or chilli sauce.
    I’m a kinder, gentler version of myself after a small snack.

Just looking at this gave me the runs.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming grellow troll
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.

4-3!
    So are we now saying, that winning the Pacific-12 Conference Championship is no longer a good season?

Back before I was a ghost beating SC in The Colosseum for a conference championship would be the stuff of legend. Now, now I'm led to believe that in fact is no longer a good thing?

Can I have your stuff?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    @bluechipuwrecruits, have you checked out the duck bored? Might be a good place to start your growth journey.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming grellow troll
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.

4-3!

If you want to beat your chest over 4-3 we won't stop you.

We'll just laugh and laugh all day long.
    @koopdog! True?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming grellow troll
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.

4-3!

You’re asking if 4-3 backing into the P12 Champ is a good season to a board where self-depreciation is not only encouraged but expected.

Half the members of this board would equate the seasons where the Huskies lost in the Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl to the Willingham years.

So if that’s the case, do you really think that’s a quality take or stance to bring here when you lost to Iowa fucking State, Cal and OSU... and beat a buncha fucked programs who struggled with Covid list issues?

Take a cue from ya’ll’s short bus leader Pweston. The answer is no.
    OOYBE

dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming grellow troll
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.

4-3!

You’re asking if 4-3 backing into the P12 Champ is a good season to a board where self-depreciation is not only encouraged but expected.

Half the members of this board would equate the seasons where the Huskies lost in the Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl to the Willingham years.

So if that’s the case, do you really think that’s a quality take or stance to bring here when you lost to Iowa fucking State, Cal and OSU... and beat a buncha fucked programs who struggled with Covid list issues?

Take a cue from ya’ll’s short bus leader Pweston. The answer is no.
    lol'd for real at your second sentence