Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Give a warm Hardcore Husky greeting to BlueChipUWRecruits

Comments

• GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68

dnc said:

Assuming not a troll, it's been some tim since weºve had a day 1 earnest poaster like this.

Assuming grellow troll
    Oregon is all flash and no substance. Lots of overrated prospects and poor coaching. Their cb can’t turn their head around ever. While we are DBU no one can send more players to the NFL then we can. Look at Michigan and what poor coaching and development does. While 21 class was a disaster we have the players from previous classes to be competitive for sure. No question we need to return to the recruiting level of 17 through 20. Let’s go dawgs.
    Jesus...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

You’re ok in my book for the ballz comment.

You’ll really like ern. He doogs pretty hard.

Now go make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

chinned
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam

You’re ok in my book for the ballz comment.

You’ll really like ern. He doogs pretty hard.

Now go make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

chinned
    Here I was hoping it was the boondock saints reference but I’ll take whatever I can get at this point.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    dannarc said:

It's like @BigErn and @BroadcastingDawg spawned and created a cross between an M's fan and a Doog.....yay for us

Spot on. I chortled.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Question I have is JA'LYNN POLK Ruth says is a 4 star guy. Yet the three recruiting sources I know of that goes into the composite call him a 3 star guy though and upper 3. ESPN, rivals and 247. Maybe I am missing a site that does ratings?

Yeah hi new guy. We have a recruiting bored. Use it.
    This is actually low on the Fetters scale of rude treatment to customers. Wait till the new guy catches him on a day where he runs out of pickled jalapeños or chilli sauce.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Assuming not a troll, it's been some tim since weºve had a day 1 earnest poaster like this.

Assuming grellow troll
    Oregon is all flash and no substance. Lots of overrated prospects and poor coaching. Their cb can’t turn their head around ever. While we are DBU no one can send more players to the NFL then we can. Look at Michigan and what poor coaching and development does. While 21 class was a disaster we have the players from previous classes to be competitive for sure. No question we need to return to the recruiting level of 17 through 20. Let’s go dawgs.
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Hey guys! Thanks for letting me in! I have always been a Husky fan my whole life. Love other Seattle sports too. I wanted to join this board for the reasons stated above. I am really hoping for a turnaround in 22 recruiting wise. You guys here are no question the smartest guys who also have some insider info as well. Cannot wait to learn and start contributing to these boards and be as passionate as possibly be and always root for UW. I also cant wait to talk to UW fans who know the game both on and off the field(recruiting). Lets go DAWGS!

This is a kid. a clear eyes full hearted one it seems. Only two ways I can see this playing out and they're both bad for @bluechipuwrecruits
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358 Swaye's Wigwam

Hey guys! Thanks for letting me in! I have always been a Husky fan my whole life. Love other Seattle sports too. I wanted to join this board for the reasons stated above. I am really hoping for a turnaround in 22 recruiting wise. You guys here are no question the smartest guys who also have some insider info as well. Cannot wait to learn and start contributing to these boards and be as passionate as possibly be and always root for UW. I also cant wait to talk to UW fans who know the game both on and off the field(recruiting). Lets go DAWGS!

Send nudes.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,362 Founders Club

dannarc said:

It's like @BigErn and @BroadcastingDawg spawned and created a cross between an M's fan and a Doog.....yay for us

Spot on. I chortled.
    I guffawed.

Guffaw > Chortle
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

chuck said:

Question I have is JA'LYNN POLK Ruth says is a 4 star guy. Yet the three recruiting sources I know of that goes into the composite call him a 3 star guy though and upper 3. ESPN, rivals and 247. Maybe I am missing a site that does ratings?

This is actually low on the Fetters scale of rude treatment to customers. Wait till the new guy catches him on a day where he runs out of pickled jalapeños or chilli sauce.
    I’m a kinder, gentler version of myself after a small snack.

Those olives and onions ruin the whole thing.

Sad!
  • GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    edited February 2021
    haie said:

dnc said:

Assuming grellow troll
    Jesus...
    Lost to Beavlet and Cal.
    I saw that! Must have ruined the whole season.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,362 Founders Club

chuck said:

I’m a kinder, gentler version of myself after a small snack.

Those olives and onions ruin the whole thing.

Sad!
    You heard it here first, Stalin hates black olives. Olea Europaea racist!