Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I knew that Mosster's ghost would be back

Comments

• GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68

LawDawg1 said:

What if UW wins the North but then hands it over to Oregon to rep the North for it again? What then?

UW didn't win anything. They forfeited the game to decide the North.

Losers lose or they don't try at all.
    Once again, NO! A cancelled game does not create a W or a L for either team. Your regular season is just one game shorter.

Can't believe it took this long for this to get put in the thread.
    Hi! There was a game officially scheduled between the University of Washington and the University of Oregon. The winner would be crowned the Champions of the Pac-12 North.

The University of Oregon showed up. The University of Washington decided not to. We had a word for that back before I was a ghost. I think you know what that word was.

Thus, The University of Oregon was deemed the Pac-12 North Champions where it mattered and beat the University of Southern California in the Pac-12 Conference Championship Game.

Claiming the University of Washington won anything is far more pathetic than your made up 1960 National Championship. When I was still alive I was very much there in 2007, 4th row, 50 yard line when you hung the very real banner to a very not real National Championship.

Your Pac-12 North Championship is as real as the University of Central Florida's National Championship.

The trophy is somewhere else.
    You actually wrote this out?
    There are a lot of people on this bored still holding GME so you have to really spell things out.

Plus I'm a ghost. What else do I have to do?
    dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

What if UW wins the North but then hands it over to Oregon to rep the North for it again? What then?

Once again, NO! A cancelled game does not create a W or a L for either team. Your regular season is just one game shorter.

Hi! There was a game officially scheduled between the University of Washington and the University of Oregon. The winner would be crowned the Champions of the Pac-12 North.

The University of Oregon showed up. The University of Washington decided not to. We had a word for that back before I was a ghost. I think you know what that word was.

Thus, The University of Oregon was deemed the Pac-12 North Champions where it mattered and beat the University of Southern California in the Pac-12 Conference Championship Game.

Claiming the University of Washington won anything is far more pathetic than your made up 1960 National Championship. When I was still alive I was very much there in 2007, 4th row, 50 yard line when you hung the very real banner to a very not real National Championship.

Your Pac-12 North Championship is as real as the University of Central Florida's National Championship.

You're right, you know.

Cancelled games are forfeited.

As such, Oregon finished the Pac 12 season 4-2 (with a couple major assists by COVID positive/false positive testing knocking out enemy QBs for them but that's 2020 for ya amirite).

Washington finished the Pac 12 season 5-2.

Wouldn't you know it, WASHINGTON still wins the north.

WASHINGTON forfeits the title game to USC.

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

Just explain this picture for me. How did this happen? If UW won the North then how does this exist?

I'd also like to call into evidence a statement from an anonymous witness. We'll call them 'Jake Reservoir': “We’re unable to play. That’s unfortunate, obviously, for our fans and our staff and our players. But now it’s the next team that’s in the game and if they win the game, then they should have the Pac-12 championship trophy. It’s the North Division against the South Division. Through this crazy, challenging year — they should be viewed as the Pac-12 champion.”

If you're unable to play in a game to decide your division and the team that could play goes instead you haven't won anything.

Emmanuel Lewis had this to say about the word forfeit: "to lose or lose the right to especially by some error, offense, or crime." Fitting.

Again, alive or ghost. UW didn't win shit in 2020. If you've got some proof like a trophy or some testimonials I'd love to see it.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

You're right, you know.

As such, Oregon finished the Pac 12 season 4-2 (with a couple major assists by COVID positive/false positive testing knocking out enemy QBs for them but that's 2020 for ya amirite).

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

Just explain this picture for me. How did this happen? If UW won the North then how does this exist?

I'd also like to call into evidence a statement from an anonymous witness. We'll call them 'Jake Reservoir': “We’re unable to play. That’s unfortunate, obviously, for our fans and our staff and our players. But now it’s the next team that’s in the game and if they win the game, then they should have the Pac-12 championship trophy. It’s the North Division against the South Division. Through this crazy, challenging year — they should be viewed as the Pac-12 champion.”

If you're unable to play in a game to decide your division and the team that could play goes instead you haven't won anything.

Emmanuel Lewis had this to say about the word forfeit: "to lose or lose the right to especially by some error, offense, or crime." Fitting.

Again, alive or ghost. UW didn't win shit in 2020. If you've got some proof like a trophy or some testimonials I'd love to see it.

I could respond with a pic as well but then I'd have to move this thread to The Tug.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

@DerekJohnson is it a call for genocide of the victim is a ghost?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

You're right, you know.

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

You know as well as I do. Washington was unable to perform it's function as winners of the Pac12 north so the runners up stepped in.

Now it's your turn, explain this to me.

dnc said:

dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

You're right, you know.

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

You know as well as I do. Washington was unable to perform it's function as winners of the Pac12 north so the runners up stepped in.

Let me simplify this. The winner of the Oregon vs. Washington football game would have been the Pac-12 __________ Champion.

What is blank?

Can we get @GhostofAZDuck instead?

cosign

dnc said:

dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

You're right, you know.

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

Let me simplify this. The winner of the Oregon vs. Washington football game would have been the Pac-12 __________ Champion.

What is blank?
    We don't deal in hypotheticals
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

You're right, you know.

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

What is blank?
    We don't deal in hypotheticals
    We aren't. That game was really scheduled.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

You're right, you know.

USC wins the conference.

Fuck off.
    TL; DR.

The conference awarded the North to Washington. There's no argument to be made there. Just quook angst toward the conference rules set in October that everyone agreed to.

I give Oregon credit and they definitely won the conference. However to try and dunk on doogs after this season where Oregon did less with more in impressive fashion, well that's just MossterFS but you know that.

Let's look at the losses:

Cal (lol, remember your shit talking us about them? They were winless)

Beavlet (LOL)

Iowa State (just can't expect to compete with Iowa State in their first NY6 ever)