Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I knew that Mosster's ghost would be back

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
I just didn't know it would be so soon

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Mooster is a bitch
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Mooster is a bitch

I enjoy him, even though he doesn't donate
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,544 Swaye's Wigwam
    Are we talking grellow Ballz Mosster? From a football state?
  • GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    Hey everybody. After watching the playoffs this year it's pretty clear neither Oregon or Washington are never going to win an NC on the field. Realistically 2014 and 2016 are about as good as we will ever get and it still ended up as a scrimmage against a blue blood.

Having said that, UW is circling the drain and it makes for exciting message board reading. I know some of you think your coach with no experience making terrible hires and being even worse at recruiting are a path to success. I'll just be here floating around reading the room from time to time like all ghosts do.

As for donations I'm always assured at how amazing UW is going to be by the fan base. I set a very makable performance goal with a donation tied to and every year they come up well short. I've been reading everywhere that UW will win the North this year. So, if UW wins the division in 2021 I'll donate.

To save time, I won't be donating.

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    What if UW wins the North but then hands it over to Oregon to rep the North for it again? What then?
    LawDawg1 said:

What if UW wins the North but then hands it over to Oregon to rep the North for it again? What then?

UW didn't win anything. They forfeited the game to decide the North.

Losers lose or they don't try at all.
    LawDawg1 said:

You need to learn the difference between “forfeit” and “no contest.” Regardless, thanks for repping the North! And solid show in the Fiesta Bowl too!

Oregon wins Rose Bowl, wins Fiesta Bowl, wins Rose Bowl, wins Rose Bowl, loses Fiesta Bowl.

Doogs lose Fiesta Bowl, lose Rose Bowl.

Also Doogs: "Way to lose the Fiesta Bowl!"

The last time Bob Gregory cared about football Kyle XY was still on television.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    No comment on the awesome Arizona hire? No season recap?

Getting prison raped by UW? Blasted for 70 at home by Sun Doovil?

Color me disappointed by the lack of relevant football discussion.

LawDawg1 said:

UW didn't win anything. They forfeited the game to decide the North.

Losers lose or they don't try at all.
    Once again, NO! A cancelled game does not create a W or a L for either team. Your regular season is just one game shorter.

Can't believe it took this long for this to get put in the thread.
    Hi! There was a game officially scheduled between the University of Washington and the University of Oregon. The winner would be crowned the Champions of the Pac-12 North.

The University of Oregon showed up. The University of Washington decided not to. We had a word for that back before I was a ghost. I think you know what that word was.

Thus, The University of Oregon was deemed the Pac-12 North Champions where it mattered and beat the University of Southern California in the Pac-12 Conference Championship Game.

Claiming the University of Washington won anything is far more pathetic than your made up 1960 National Championship. When I was still alive I was very much there in 2007, 4th row, 50 yard line when you hung the very real banner to a very not real National Championship.

Your Pac-12 North Championship is as real as the University of Central Florida's National Championship.

The trophy is somewhere else.