Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kristi Noem: How the GOP failed the nation

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Who the fuck is this goofball anchor?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Thought the same thing. He's horrible and like a cheerleader
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,914

He's the Ying to Savannah Guthrie's Yang.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Thought the same thing. He's horrible and like a cheerleader
    Embarrassing. He's like an Onion parody.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    Founders Club
    “.... with my wife, WHOM I LOVE, and whatever first dude loser she’s married to.... CANT WAIT!”
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,482
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    most of the executive orders Biden has issued just cancel Trump's orders, so it's a net of zero "executive overreach."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

most of the executive orders Biden has issued just cancel Trump's orders, so it's a net of zero "executive overreach."

Math is hard wildcat

Bullshit
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,914
    AOG said:

Is the Dazzler your maff tutor?

• Options
    Founders Club
    If these people are this hated online, imagine how hated they are in real life that this is an escape
  • Options
    I don't get how Biden oversteps his authority by reversing a Trump executive order that was probably "executive overreach." A good example is the Muslim ban. It's just back to the way it was prior to Trump's executive overreach.
  • Options
    OK I did review all 42 EOs. Admittedly there are a fuckload of them. A large portion though reverse Trump's EOs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

I don't get how Biden oversteps his authority by reversing a Trump executive order that was probably "executive overreach." A good example is the Muslim ban. It's just back to the way it was prior to Trump's executive overreach.

Yeah fuck all those diabetics and immunocompromised!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Uh, the President has explicit statutory authority to restrict immigration. And there was not "Muslim" ban. There was a ban from countries that could not supply sufficient information to verify qualification for travel and immigration to the US. These countries were largely muslim sh*tholes. Go figure. Biden is free to exercise his authority in this area. Personally, I think travelers and immigrants to the US should be vetted. Others root for the away team.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,221
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    NY's 222 deaths per 100K still greater than SD's 200. But the Jackrabbits are closing the gap fast.

ND fucked up. Mask mandate.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    New York lied about the numbers as people died
  • Options

AOG said:

Uh, the President has explicit statutory authority to restrict immigration. And there was not "Muslim" ban. There was a ban from countries that could not supply sufficient information to verify qualification for travel and immigration to the US. These countries were largely muslim sh*tholes. Go figure. Biden is free to exercise his authority in this area. Personally, I think travelers and immigrants to the US should be vetted. Others root for the away team.
    Whatever. It was a Muslim ban.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Whatever. It wasn't. It was a ban against specific countries who had inadequate records. A Christian from any of these countries was banned.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Whatever. It was a Muslim ban.
    Post fact world on the left