Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden DOJ arrest guy who posted voting meme in 2016.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Naaaah, there's no war on free speech.

If you're really so fucking stupid that you believed you really could vote via text, should you even have the ability to vote in the first place.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All votes count! Same security as the dems require.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I remember seeing messages on FB in 2016 reminding Trump supporters to be sure and vote on November 9th. Same for Clinton voters.

Prosecute all of them, too?

Poor guy is going to be bankrupted before his case is dismissed.

@TheKobeStopper, this is what Fascism looks like, and yet again it’s Democrats prosecuting free speech.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Smacks of fascism imo
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Do you guys think it should be legal to disseminate misinformation designed to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote?
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Do you guys think it should be legal to disseminate misinformation designed to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote?

Yes, it is legal under the First Amendment. I once in a while get a phishing text from some random number saying my bank account was hacked. Automatic delete because I’m an adult and check things out for myself.

Look at our burgeoning young Fascist embrace Dear Leader’s fascism. Only a week into it, too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Every fucking election cycle the tired joke about the date of election day being different than the actual voting is re-told by people on both sides. By telling the joke you're "disseminating" misinformation. Lets start arresting those people as well. For a jackass who has danced around here for the past few months accusing other here of being fascists you sure have a lot of fascistic impulses.
  • Options

What’s the joke?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What’s the joke?

If you're dumb enough to believe you can vote via text you're the punchline.
  • Options

What’s the joke?

That some morons would be dumb enough to text in their vote?

What the fuck happened to personal accountability for you Dear Leader bootlickers on the Left?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    This meme effort was fine and dandy though. Sending fake text from ”FBI Agent” is approved by the Biden DOJ. It’s only impersonating an officer of the laws

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/07/29/style/meme-2020-lincoln-project-election.amp.html

Memers Have a New Campaign Aimed at Getting Trump Out of Office
    Meme 2020, the social media collective that supported Michael Bloomberg’s presidential primary run, is back with a new focus: mail-in ballot registration.

• Options
    So the joke is to deliberately disseminate misinformation to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote. Hilarious.

If I yell fire in a crowded room and you’re dumb enough to think there’s a fire, that’s your fault.

If I steal from you and you’re dumb enough to let me, that’s your fault.

Why have laws at all? Just rub some personal responsibility on it.
  • Options

So the joke is to deliberately disseminate misinformation to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote. Hilarious.

If I yell fire in a crowded room and you’re dumb enough to think there’s a fire, that’s your fault.

Your lust for Fascism is noted. Society made laws against yelling fire. It’s called will of the people.

I must have missed the mass movement to prosecute people for making memes.

This is an example being made of someone. A political prosecution to stifle dissent. Just like arresting Brandon Straka for protesting outside the Capitol.

You support and are excusing everything you claim to be against and you don’t even know it. It’s because you’re not very bright. A perfect Useful Idiot who is a political tribalist.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

you need to quit joking around like this to try and upset some people. They actually think you believe the stuff you poast.
  • Options

Your lust for Fascism is noted. Society made laws against yelling fire. It’s called will of the people.

This is an example being made of someone. A political prosecution to stifle dissent. Just like arresting Brandon Straka for protesting outside the Capitol.

You support and are excusing everything you claim to be against and you don’t even know it. It’s because you’re not very bright. A perfect Useful Idiot who is a political tribalist.

The will of the people.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?
  • Options

The will of the people.
    I already know you support his authoritarianism and also fascist prosecutions of political enemies.

Many others feel who voted for him feel lied to, as they should.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Also fires do and can happen is crowded public spaces. Has anyone ever been able to vote by text? The fool is comparing apples to dogshit.

I'm telling you Kobe you get on your knees right now and thank the lord for Capitalism because it's the only economic system that generates enough wealth to keep fools like yourself from starving to death.
  • Options

The will of the people.
    I already know you support his authoritarianism and also fascist prosecutions of political enemies.

I’m mostly seeing complaints from Trump voters that are mad his coup failed.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

The will of the people.

I’m mostly seeing complaints from Trump voters that are mad his coup failed.
    Where is this happening? Not here.

Calling that a coup and making DC a military stats now is the best example of gaslighting in recent memory. I also like how the FBI spread all over the disinformation on massive right-wing armed protests at all 50 state capitols on Inauguration Day.

A complete false narrative that Leftists gobbled up as fact.