Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Dazzler was the press lying when they called these women Army Rangers?

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    @HHusky the Dazzler claims he was a 5* recruit for Naval ROTC who didn’t even try play the game.

Meanwhile...

H hates veterans and H, I’m going to point out how bad the Navy Top Gun school allegedly wanted you at every opportunity, Maverick. What a joke.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

As the 39th Chief of Staff of the Army, Gen. Mark A. Milley has spearheaded the Army's transformation to build readiness. Earning his commission from Princeton University in 1980, Milley has gained a reputation for being a Soldier's Soldier and battle-tested commander throughout his 39-year career. An infantry and special operations forces officer by trade, the Army Ranger's previous assignments include commanding general of Forces Command (FORSCOM), III Corps, and the 10th Mountain Division. We sat down with him to discuss total Army readiness and the importance of sustainment for mission success.

Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is referred to as an Army Ranger despite the fact he never was a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment. I guess he is liar too.

Come on now, some Navy recruiters allegedly once told @HHusky that he was special.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Chief of Staff of the Army Gen. Mark A. Milley, other distinguished guests and former Rangers, as well as Family and friends of the graduates also attended the event.

Milley said Ranger School is the Army's "most grueling" ‪leadership course, in a statement released Friday. The course no doubt stretched all 96 graduates "to and beyond their physical and emotional limits," he said.

"I'm proud of everything each of these Rangers has endured and I am confident they will go on to serve our Army and our nation. For those who have made it through this arduous course, you know that there is only one standard: The Ranger standard."

Addressing the graduates, Miller said, "You carry the title of Ranger. From here on out, your subordinates, your peers, your leaders, will always expect you to be able to handle the toughest tasks.

Weird how the Army itself and the current head of the Joint Chiefs calls the people graduating from the Ranger school, "Rangers" at their fucking graduation but Dazzler knows they really aren't Rangers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

As the 39th Chief of Staff of the Army, Gen. Mark A. Milley has spearheaded the Army's transformation to build readiness. Earning his commission from Princeton University in 1980, Milley has gained a reputation for being a Soldier's Soldier and battle-tested commander throughout his 39-year career. An infantry and special operations forces officer by trade, the Army Ranger's previous assignments include commanding general of Forces Command (FORSCOM), III Corps, and the 10th Mountain Division. We sat down with him to discuss total Army readiness and the importance of sustainment for mission success.

Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is referred to as an Army Ranger despite the fact he never was a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment. I guess he is liar too.

Come on now, some Navy recruiters allegedly once told @HHusky that he was special.
    Dazzler knows they're all lying because Daddy gave Rush a medal.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Once his buzz wears off, H won’t be found in this thread ever again.

Has he ever told this big Top Gun story before? Hasn’t in the over 4 years I’ve been reading his lies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Has he ever told this big Top Gun story before? Hasn’t in the over 4 years I’ve been reading his lies.
    I'd never heard them before. Did you know that Gen. Milley was really a member of the Press? This entire story is such a shitty smear job. Cotton is right, this has everything to do with his politics. Fucking Politico itself called graduates of the Ranger School "Rangers" when they reported on the first women to graduate from it. Now the very same Politico claims Cotton was lying when he calls himself that.

Btw, this is the second time Dazzler has attempted to smear Cotton only to have it blow up in his face. He lied about Cotton claiming the Chinese had intentionally released the COVID virus, when Cotton never said any such thing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'd never heard them before. Did you know that Gen. Milley was really a member of the Press? This entire story is such a shitty smear job. Cotton is right, this has everything to do with his politics. Fucking Politico itself called graduates of the Ranger School "Rangers" when they reported on the first women to graduate from it. Now the very same Politico claims Cotton was lying when he calls himself that.

Btw, this is the second time Dazzler has attempted to smear Cotton only to have it blow up in his face. He lied about Cotton claiming the Chinese had intentionally released the COVID virus, when Cotton never said any such thing.
    A highly entertaining night from @HHusky, the could-have-been Ace Naval pilot.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    BTW this Chickenhawk woman is everything bad about DC. Pushed the Iraq War for Bush in the WaPo and now shits all over a Ranger who actually served in it.

Twitter has completely become a platform of Leftist liars.

Cotton was even the captain of his unit because he was a Ranger but hey, Chickenhawks like H and Rubin will still slime him because they are pathological liars.

if

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,008
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I checked in the 1st page of this savage beatdown and saw 3 pages of it. I figured, no way could H keep coming back to get repeatedly bitchslapped for 3 pages. Hes got to accept defeat and slink off doesnt he.

Guess I was wrong. That was painful. Like, baby seal bludgeoning painful.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So Tom Cotton claims to have served as a special forces guy, which means he went to the same school as the special forces guys. And the usual TugCon hens are tying themselves into knots trying to justify it. Typical, but pathetic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

I checked in the 1st page of this savage beatdown and saw 3 pages of it. I figured, no way could H keep coming back to get repeatedly bitchslapped for 3 pages. Hes got to accept defeat and slink off doesnt he.

Guess I was wrong. That was painful. Like, baby seal bludgeoning painful.

When you have such killer arguments like "Rush got a medal from Daddy" in your rhetorical holster can you ever really lose?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    What does the Army say?

A graduate of the U.S. Army Ranger Course is Ranger qualified.

The 75th Ranger Regiment is a special operations unit with the mission to plan and conduct joint special military operations in support of national policies and objectives. The Regiment’s higher headquarters is the U.S. Army Special Operations Command located at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The Regiment is the Army’s largest, joint special operations force. All members of the 75th Ranger Regiment have passed the Ranger Assessment Selection Program 1, 2, or both. Anyone who is serving or has served within the 75th Ranger Regiment is a U.S. Army Ranger.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

The 75th Ranger Regiment is a special operations unit with the mission to plan and conduct joint special military operations in support of national policies and objectives. The Regiment’s higher headquarters is the U.S. Army Special Operations Command located at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The Regiment is the Army’s largest, joint special operations force. All members of the 75th Ranger Regiment have passed the Ranger Assessment Selection Program 1, 2, or both. Anyone who is serving or has served within the 75th Ranger Regiment is a U.S. Army Ranger.

Army says Daddy gave Rush a medal and that was the end of the argument.

Dazzler, no one is denying anyone who fulfills the requirements set forth in what you cited is an Army Ranger but you've always been lethal on claims no one has made. The point of contention is are they "only" people who can be called a Ranger. Is Gen. Milley a liar Dazzler? Quote for me where they Army states that those are the only people who can be called Rangers Dazzler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

Dazzler, no one is denying anyone who fulfills the requirements set forth in what you cited is an Army Ranger but you've always been lethal on claims no one has made. The point of contention is are they "only" people who can be called a Ranger. Is Gen. Milley a liar Dazzler? Quote for me where they Army states that those are the only people who can be called Rangers Dazzler.
    Literalism is always blob’s retreat.

Did I ever tell you about how I led the Metro League in completion percentage?

Totally true. For a week.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

Dodging question like a Kunt is always Dazzler's retreat. Is Milley a liar Dazzler? Dance, Kunt dance!!! Milley never served in the 75th Ranger Regiment and yet he is listed as a Ranger, is he lying Dazzler?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

You’ve already got your ass kicked all over the board on this one. It’s like you don’t even read literal proof that you’re incorrect.

You could have made a difference, Maverick!
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

Top Gun candidate. Metro League stud. MBA. JD. He’s “rich.”

Daughter who goes to “UC-Bakersfield,” which doesn’t exist as you were bragging about your kids and UC schools.

This is quite the fantasy life you’ve created for yourself, Dazzler. Too bad you fuck up basic details all the time which expose your lies.

• Options

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

You’ve already got your ass kicked all over the board on this one. It’s like you don’t even read literal proof that you’re incorrect.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

Daughter who goes to “UC-Bakersfield,” which doesn’t exist as you were bragging about your kids and UC schools.

This is quite the fantasy life you’ve created for yourself, Dazzler. Too bad you fuck up basic details all the time which expose your lies.

meltdown

many people are saying
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What does the Army say?

meltdown

many people are saying
    All of that is stuff you’ve posted in the past. No meltdown, just a list.

What is new information is that you could have been a Top Gun hero and you also were Al Bundy in HS. Star pilot and NFL Hall of Famer.

Quite the new additions to the resume’ as you denigrate a Ranger who served combat tours in both Afghanistan and Iraq as you sat on fat your ass and cheered the USA to fail.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dazzler is now in the "City of Ferguson paid an insurance settlement with Mike Brown's family, therefore that proves he really was shot in the back while running away" phase of the "argument."