Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Dazzler was the press lying when they called these women Army Rangers?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We can't expect Tom Cotton to tell the truth, 'cuz the Press!, of course.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Capt. Kristen Griest, 26, a military police platoon leader, and 1st Lt. Shaye Haver, 25, an Apache attack helicopter pilot, successfully completed the grueling 62-day Ranger School last month to become became the first female U.S. Army Rangers.

https://www.salon.com/2015/09/23/gop_congressman_wants_army_to_prove_first_female_rangers_deserved_to_pass/

Appears it used to be acceptable to refer to someone who graduated from the Army's Ranger School a "Ranger." What changed Dazzler?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

We can't expect Tom Cotton to tell the truth, 'cuz the Press!, of course.

Cotton never lied. But you sure have.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, Dazzler I know it won't matter to you because you're incapable of ever admitting that you were wrong but it wasn't just the press who called these two women "Rangers" they were also called that in a Congressional citation.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Btw, Dazzler I know it won't matter to you because you're incapable of ever admitting that you were wrong but it wasn't just the press who called these two women "Rangers" they were also called that in a Congressional citation.

Awesome. And Rush Limbaugh got a medal from Daddy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    A bipartisan resolution with 38 cosponsors was introduced in the Senate in 2015 honoring Griest and Haver as “as our Nation’s newest United States Army Rangers.” The resolution passed the Senate by unanimous consent. An identical House resolution honoring Griest and Haver as “as our Nation’s newest United States Army Rangers” had 32 cosponsors, including veterans Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii and Tammy Duckworth of Illinois.

“History will be made on Friday when these two female soldiers graduate as @USarmy Rangers,” Gabbard wrote on Twitter.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

A bipartisan resolution with 38 cosponsors was introduced in the Senate in 2015 honoring Griest and Haver as “as our Nation’s newest United States Army Rangers.” The resolution passed the Senate by unanimous consent. An identical House resolution honoring Griest and Haver as “as our Nation’s newest United States Army Rangers” had 32 cosponsors, including veterans Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii and Tammy Duckworth of Illinois.

“History will be made on Friday when these two female soldiers graduate as @USarmy Rangers,” Gabbard wrote on Twitter.

So Cotton was being transparent in your mind, I guess.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You got caught in yet another of your hundreds of lies.

Rush Limbaugh is your rebuttal.
    sad. not even weird. which would be interesting. at least.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Is the Army lying here Dazzler?

First female Rangers believe experience makes them better leaders

https://www.army.mil/article-amp/154253/first_female_rangers_believe_experience_makes_them_better_leaders
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You got caught in yet another of your hundreds of lies.

Rush Limbaugh is your rebuttal.
    sad. not even weird. which would be interesting. at least.
    “And Rush Limbaugh got a medal from Daddy”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So Cotton was being transparent in your mind, I guess.
    That's a good Kunt, keep digging.

It sure seems to me that it was perfectly acceptable to refer to someone who graduated from Ranger School as a Ranger. Media thought it was okay, the Congress thought it was okay, hell the Army thought it was okay. What changed Dazzler?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

https://www.army.mil/article-amp/154253/first_female_rangers_believe_experience_makes_them_better_leaders

Pressing so hard. Tom Cotton a pal of yours?

I didn't mean to make you all weepy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

White Flag. Yeah, showing that the fucking US Army itself refers to people who have graduated from Ranger School as "Rangers" is a clear sign that I'm the one here who is pressing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

White Flag. Yeah, showing that the fucking US Army itself refers to people who have graduated from Ranger School as "Rangers" is a clear sign that I'm the one here who is pressing.
    You're special, blob.

Just like mommy told you.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Asperger’s for sure. Are you 13?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

And you're a fucking zero integrity Kunt who is now trying to paper over the fact that you swallowed like a bitch the story about Cotton not being a Ranger with some very pathetic and transparent "insults" designed to give you something to say because you can't address the fact that you just got your ass handed to you.

The US Army calls people who graduate from Ranger School "Rangers." But Dazzler knows they really aren't because Politico said they weren't. Except for when Politico wrote the story on the 1st two women to graduate from Ranger School who they did call "Rangers."

Go ahead Kunt. Bring up "Daddy" and Rush some more, it's obvious you've got fucking nothing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Asperger’s for sure. Are you 13?
    Let him spout his bullshit. It's obvious he has nothing. But, but what about Daddy and Rush!!!!! Fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

And you're a fucking zero integrity Kunt who is now trying to paper over the fact that you swallowed like a bitch the story about Cotton not being a Ranger with some very pathetic and transparent "insults" designed to give you something to say because you can't address the fact that you just got your ass handed to you.

The US Army calls people who graduate from Ranger School "Rangers." But Dazzler knows they really aren't because Politico said they weren't. Except for when Politico wrote the story on the 1st two women to graduate from Ranger School who they did call "Rangers."

Go ahead Kunt. Bring up "Daddy" and Rush some more, it's obvious you've got fucking nothing.
    "I made tough decisions as an Army Ranger in Iraq."-Tom Cotton

Good luck, blob.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

"I made tough decisions as an Army Ranger in Iraq."-Tom Cotton

Good luck, blob.
    He’s an Army Ranger who served in combat. You’re a guy who claims the Navy wanted you a lot, along with your other delusions.

The Navy recruiters whispering how special you are isn’t unique. It was standard at the tim.