Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Dazzler was the press lying when they called these women Army Rangers?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Is the Army lying here Dazzler?

First female Rangers believe experience makes them better leaders

https://www.army.mil/article-amp/154253/first_female_rangers_believe_experience_makes_them_better_leaders

Pressing so hard. Tom Cotton a pal of yours?

I didn't mean to make you all weepy.
    White Flag. Yeah, showing that the fucking US Army itself refers to people who have graduated from Ranger School as "Rangers" is a clear sign that I'm the one here who is pressing.
    You're special, blob.

Just like mommy told you.
    And you're a fucking zero integrity Kunt who is now trying to paper over the fact that you swallowed like a bitch the story about Cotton not being a Ranger with some very pathetic and transparent "insults" designed to give you something to say because you can't address the fact that you just got your ass handed to you.

The US Army calls people who graduate from Ranger School "Rangers." But Dazzler knows they really aren't because Politico said they weren't. Except for when Politico wrote the story on the 1st two women to graduate from Ranger School who they did call "Rangers."

Go ahead Kunt. Bring up "Daddy" and Rush some more, it's obvious you've got fucking nothing.
    "I made tough decisions as an Army Ranger in Iraq."-Tom Cotton

Good luck, blob.
    He’s an Army Ranger who served in combat. You’re a guy who claims the Navy wanted you a lot, along with your other delusions.

The Navy recruiters whispering how special you are isn’t unique. It was standard at the tim.
    "My experience with the Navy taught me about making decisions."

I'll be putting that on my website. Tom Cotton approved.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

https://www.army.mil/article-amp/154253/first_female_rangers_believe_experience_makes_them_better_leaders

White Flag. Yeah, showing that the fucking US Army itself refers to people who have graduated from Ranger School as "Rangers" is a clear sign that I'm the one here who is pressing.
    You're special, blob.

And you're a fucking zero integrity Kunt who is now trying to paper over the fact that you swallowed like a bitch the story about Cotton not being a Ranger with some very pathetic and transparent "insults" designed to give you something to say because you can't address the fact that you just got your ass handed to you.

The US Army calls people who graduate from Ranger School "Rangers." But Dazzler knows they really aren't because Politico said they weren't. Except for when Politico wrote the story on the 1st two women to graduate from Ranger School who they did call "Rangers."

Go ahead Kunt. Bring up "Daddy" and Rush some more, it's obvious you've got fucking nothing.

Good luck, blob.
    He’s an Army Ranger who served in combat. You’re a guy who claims the Navy wanted you a lot, along with your other delusions.

The Navy recruiters whispering how special you are isn’t unique. It was standard at the tim.

You didn’t serve in the Navy. Unless you want to add that to your fake CV.

Which is likely coming from you, since you know you’re a pathological liar. Just go with it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

Which is likely coming from you, since you know you’re a pathological liar. Just go with it.
    Tom didn't serve as a Ranger. What's this ridiculous fetish you have about the truth, Boris?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

Tom didn't serve as a Ranger. What's this ridiculous fetish you have about the truth, Boris?
    He did serve as a Ranger, as has been pointed out to you in this thread. Rangers weren’t all in the same unit. A former Ranger said it.

Meanwhile, you’re now passing yourself as a potential war hero because a Navy recruiter made you feel special. How gullible are you?

You’re dumb and you’re a liar. This has been known for years.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

He did serve as a Ranger, as has been pointed out to you in this thread. Rangers weren’t all in the unit.

Meanwhile, you’re now passing yourself as a potential war hero because a Navy recruiter made you feel special.

You and blob need to work out the differences in your stories.

Meanwhile, deciding not to attend Officer Candidate School was a decision. My statement is totally accurate.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

He did serve as a Ranger, as has been pointed out to you in this thread. Rangers weren’t all in the unit.

Meanwhile, you’re now passing yourself as a potential war hero because a Navy recruiter made you feel special.

Meanwhile, deciding not to attend Officer Candidate School was a decision. My statement is totally accurate.
    You’ve actually lost your mind.

Tell me more about your imaginary life.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The imaginary life that you’ve never shared before as a potential Naval stud.

You’re a fat loser who makes things up on the Internet. Sad.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Being asked to join Navy ROTC, if it’s even true, makes H a military veteran on par with Cotton.

You’re a terrible person and you know it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

Cotton attended Ranger school. He was Ranger qualified. But he didn't serve as a Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan, though he claimed he did. That claim was false.

I was tested and invited to attend Officer Candidate School by the USN. I was not invited to the Naval Aviation program however, which had been my chief interest in pursuing the matter. I decided not to attend OCS. Those claims are all true.

I hope you and blob can work out your issues.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

Cotton attended Ranger school. He was Ranger qualified. But he didn't serve as a Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan, though he claimed he did. That claim was false.

I was tested and invited to attend Officer Candidate School by the USN. I was not invited to the Naval Aviation program however, which had been my chief interest in pursuing the matter. I decided not to attend OCS. Those claims are all true.

He completed Ranger school. He’s a Ranger.

Meanwhile, you’re bragging about allegedly being approached by Navy recruiters to be in ROTC and you think that’s unique. Haha!

MELTDOWN
  • Options
    Jesus H, this is your biggest meltdown yet.

Yes yes, of course you were approached by Navy recruiters for ROTC program. That’s not unique. It’s quite common.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

Meanwhile, you’re bragging about allegedly being approached by Navy recruiters to be in ROTC and you think that’s unique. Haha!
    I don't know where you got ROTC from. It's a little like your Ozarks fantasy. A creature of your own imagination.

Tom Cotton said he served as a Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan. He didn't. blob gets that. Why can't you?
  • Options
    @HHusky is old enough that he probably dodged Vietnam and now tries to pass himself off as some stud who would have kicked ass in the Navy.

Fraud.
  • Options

@HHusky is old enough that he probably dodged Vietnam and now tries to pass himself off as some stud who would have kicked ass in the Navy.

Fraud.

Fuck you, Natasha!

I'm not that old.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

I don't know where you got ROTC from. It's a little like your Ozarks fantasy. A creature of your own imagination.

Tom Cotton said he served as a Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan. He didn't. blob gets that. Why can't you?
    You flew commercial to St. Louis. You then drove hours to rural Missouri. Ozarks or wherever buttfuck place without an airport you went makes no difference to me.

You shared all of this, Fraud. You can’t even keep your lies straight. Just off yourself and do everyone who you upset with your toxicity a favor.

• Options
    HHusky said:

Fraud.

Fuck you, Natasha!

I'm not that old.
    OK Iceman.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

You flew commercial to St. Louis. You then drove hours to rural Missouri. Ozarks or wherever buttfuck place without an airport you went makes no difference to me.

You shared all of this, Fraud. You can’t even keep your lies straight. Just off yourself and do everyone who you upset with your toxicity a favor.

I said where I was going to be driving to, from St. Louis, at the time. Even a middle school education should have made it clear to you that I would be driving past multiple airports. Your assumptions are amusing, but not as amusing as the amount of time you must spend thinking about me.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.

I said where I was going to be driving to, from St. Louis, at the time. Even a middle school education should have made it clear to you that I would be driving past multiple airports. Your assumptions are amusing, but not as amusing as the amount of time you must spend thinking about me.
    I just read your bullshit and comment on it. It’s that simple. Why do you try and convince people you’re some sort of Big Shot here? It’s hilarious and you did the same Dipshit Dance on the Woodshed.

Super insecure.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're special, blob.

Good luck, blob.
    By the Army's own definition he was a Ranger. Unless he wasn't in Iraq what's the lie Dazzler?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    As the 39th Chief of Staff of the Army, Gen. Mark A. Milley has spearheaded the Army's transformation to build readiness. Earning his commission from Princeton University in 1980, Milley has gained a reputation for being a Soldier's Soldier and battle-tested commander throughout his 39-year career. An infantry and special operations forces officer by trade, the Army Ranger's previous assignments include commanding general of Forces Command (FORSCOM), III Corps, and the 10th Mountain Division. We sat down with him to discuss total Army readiness and the importance of sustainment for mission success.

Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is referred to as an Army Ranger despite the fact he never was a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment. I guess he is liar too.