Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Well, I hope it was worth it.

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

LebamDawg said:

Was at the dentist today, talking to the hygienist about this kind of crap. So I axed (regional talk I learned in Baltmer) her if she gets tired of wearing the masks.

She said "oh you get used to it"

My reply "That is exactly why I don't wear one"

Be prepared to the new way of life and death - it affects kids harder but we as adults have allowed our government to do this.

There’s nothing workers like more than some jackass customer trying to make political points as they try to do their job.
    What is political about their conversation, as it was described?

Thanks for admitting this mask bullshit is political. Science!!
    I thank god, everyday, that fascism mostly attracts idiots like you.
    So you won’t answer the question on how it was a political conversation, and you still don’t know what Fascism means.

You suck at this, Ruben.

Fascism is when you wear a mask so other people don’t get sick.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

The Dazzler defending murder.

My HS aged niece had 5 friends commit suicide this year

Teachers unions have a special place in hell reserved for them

I've railed on the effect on kids for months.

But the Dazzler thinks it's a pithy subject.
    For HH to care about the kids he would have to betray his political beliefs. What are a few suicides right HH?

I am sure that HH FEELS GOOD about IL, NY and CA saying they need to open up their businesses less than a week after Trump left office.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

jecornel said:
    Very sad. Horrible, in fact.

But the causation argument is far from obvious.
    Fuck off you Fascist. You flew commercial to Missouri in the middle of a pandemic to convince rednecks to help out your wife’s business.
    So you got nothing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Public schools are communism.

Well, Critical Race Theory sure as hell is Marxism, and they're teaching in the primary grades now, so you really thing you landed a haymaker there, @TheKobeStopper?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

The Dazzler defending murder.

My HS aged niece had 5 friends commit suicide this year

Teachers unions have a special place in hell reserved for them

I've railed on the effect on kids for months.

But the Dazzler thinks it's a pithy subject.
    For HH to care about the kids he would have to betray his political beliefs. What are a few suicides right HH?

I am sure that HH FEELS GOOD about IL, NY and CA saying they need to open up their businesses less than a week after Trump left office.

Here in the Soviet of Washington, our Covid numbers are very low.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Was at the dentist today, talking to the hygienist about this kind of crap. So I axed (regional talk I learned in Baltmer) her if she gets tired of wearing the masks.

Be prepared to the new way of life and death - it affects kids harder but we as adults have allowed our government to do this.

There’s nothing workers like more than some jackass customer trying to make political points as they try to do their job.

Not complying with a governmental mask mandate, right or wrong, is the opposite of fascism, you dunce.

Still having trouble understanding a label you throw around with such ignorance and ease. HTH.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:
    Very sad. Horrible, in fact.

But the causation argument is far from obvious.
    Fuck off you Fascist. You flew commercial to Missouri in the middle of a pandemic to convince rednecks to help out your wife’s business.
    So you got nothing.
    I hear Rush Limbaugh got a medal from Daddy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

So you have experience at a job? Or are you speaking hypothetically?

LebamDawg said:

Not complying with a governmental mask mandate, right or wrong, is the opposite of fascism, you dunce.

Still having trouble understanding a label you throw around with such ignorance and ease. HTH.
    But how is telling people you won’t wear a mask political?

LebamDawg said:

Are you really this stupid? You claimed the conversation was political. Then you called him a fascist. All based on no evidence or context.

Well, Critical Race Theory sure as hell is Marxism, and they're teaching in the primary grades now, so you really thing you landed a haymaker there, @TheKobeStopper?
    Yeah, I know. That’s why it’s obvious you guys don’t give a fuck about those dead kids as you use them as a bludgeon to attack democrats.

LebamDawg said:

Are you really this stupid? You claimed the conversation was political. Then you called him a fascist. All based on no evidence or context.

I didn’t call him a fascist, I called you a fascist.
    edited January 2021

LebamDawg said:

Did someone say fascist? If you’re just going to throw words around that you don’t understand, at least be consistent in labeling people.

Oh, and you support Fascism and don’t even know it.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

LebamDawg said:

Did someone say fascist? If you’re just going to throw words around that you don’t understand, at least be consistent in labeling people.

Could you tell me which ones specifically you feel are fascism? Because some of them are just undoing Trump executive orders. So if EOs are fascism and Biden is undoing what Trump did, surely, those would be anti-fascist.

Here’s an example of a non Trump EO by Biden though;

Executive order assisting veterans with debt

Biden’s order asked the Department of Veterans Affairs with considering a freeze on federal debt and overpayment collection from about 2 million veterans.

Scary stuff.

LebamDawg said:

Could you tell me which ones specifically you feel are fascism? Because some of them are just undoing Trump executive orders. So if EOs are fascism and Biden is undoing what Trump did, surely, those would be anti-fascist.

Biden’s order asked the Department of Veterans Affairs with considering a freeze on federal debt and overpayment collection from about 2 million veterans.

Scary stuff.
    Ruben is already bowing to Dear Leader and his executive orders.

How about canceling Keystone XL permits?

How about banning fracking on federal land when both he and The Laugher promised they wouldn’t ban fracking?

Those are good with you, bootlicker?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Yeah, I know. That’s why it’s obvious you guys don’t give a fuck about those dead kids as you use them as a bludgeon to attack democrats.

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298

Sociopath laughing Bolton has so much more complexity and depth in 2021 than in the past
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Don't care. Give me a check bish

LebamDawg said:

Scary stuff.
    Ruben is already bowing to Dear Leader and his executive orders.

How about canceling Keystone XL permits?

How about banning fracking on federal land when both he and The Laugher promised they wouldn’t ban fracking?

Those are good with you, bootlicker?
    Yes, those are good.

The pipeline would have been an environmental disaster and we should be pushing every resource possible into renewables.

Banning fracking on federal land isn’t banning fracking. You’re playing a language trick and it makes it obvious that your complaints aren’t genuine. But your support for private companies using the government to make profit is noted.