Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cardwell to Da Ducks

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I found out in another thread
    that @DJDuck is a 74 year old man. Imagine being 74 and TBS'ing to this level.

Are you an ageist. Is there something wrong with being 74 yrs. old? Why is this important to you?

Bigots like you are pretty disgusting

I have been going to OregonWashington games for over 65 years. I have experienced a lot in football and life and am proud of that and my accomplishments. It’s sad that you are filled with prejudice and ignorance for certain groups of people.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

I found out in another thread
    that @DJDuck is a 74 year old man. Imagine being 74 and TBS'ing to this level.

Are you an ageist. Is there something wrong with being 74 yrs. old? Why is this important to you?

Bigots like you are pretty disgusting

I have been going to OregonWashington games for over 65 years. I have experienced a lot in football and life and am proud of that and my accomplishments. It’s sad that you are filled with prejudice and ignorance for certain groups of people.

You sound like you need to take a long walk for some perspective.
  • Options
    My perspective is fine........you are a bigot. Nice gambit to attack me once again to obfuscate your discrimination/bigotry.
  • Options
    Hey bigot, why don’t you enlighten us what is wrong with being 74 and why my age is so important to you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

Hey bigot, why don’t you enlighten us what is wrong with being 74 and why my age is so important to you.

If I am 74 and as much of a TBS dork as you someone please kill me. Living life via 18 year olds...look, I am being ageist at both ends!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Poor excuse for being a bigot. It’s a shame that a younger person is too cowardly and bigoted to answer a straight question.

You are horrible at assuming what others, that you don’t even know, think.
    Why would even an ignorant bigoted moron such as you deign to think I live my life through 18 year olds. Does that apply to everyone on football forums asshole. Do 60 year olds, 50 years olds 40 year olds commenting on football forums live life via 18 year olds?

Is everyone that attends a game in Autzen or Husky Stadium living their lives through 18 year olds or is it just the middle aged and elderly. And what the fuck business is it of yours anyway you phony bigoted jackass.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    A poster named @BleachedAnusDawg giving anyone shit for not acting their age is why I’m here.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

Poor excuse for being a bigot. It’s a shame that a younger person is too cowardly and bigoted to answer a straight question.

Why would even an ignorant bigoted moron such as you deign to think I live my life through 18 year olds. Does that apply to everyone on football forums asshole. Do 60 year olds, 50 years olds 40 year olds commenting on football forums live life via 18 year olds?

Is everyone that attends a game in Autzen or Husky Stadium living their lives through 18 year olds or is it just the middle aged and elderly. And what the fuck business is it of yours anyway you phony bigoted jackass.

There is a point where being a sports fan jumps the shark, IMO. Following recruiting to the degree where you, as an Oregon Duck fan, spam shit daily on a Husky forum goes pretty far down the road of having no life.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I think this is a forum for Ducks bigot. So now you’re not only a bigot and know what others think now you characterize information about Ducks mostly on recruiting, on a forum created for Ducks DURING RECRUITING SEASON as Spam. So now sports fans jump the shark because they follow recruiting closely. You are one confused nutjob there bigot.

Or maybe you really mean there is something wrong being keenly interested in recruiting When you reach a certain age bigot. Ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I wonder what degree of following recruiting is normal bigot? Could you quantify that? You must know because I obviously have crossed that line. Why do you want to criticize people for their interest in anything busybody bigot
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I don't think you understand what the word bigot means, but I am glad to see you continue to get this worked up. Don't have a heart attack, old man.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Every time DJ says ha ha ha ha I read it in hans’ voice

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQoXP2XH68
  • Options
    edited January 2021

I don't think you understand what the word bigot means, but I am glad to see you continue to get this worked up. Don't have a heart attack, old man.

It is you Mr. Bigot that doesn’t understand the term Mr. Bigot.

BIGOT

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

You are also anignorant moron and a coward for blathering you’re illogical nonsense and not answering my questions.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Why can’t you answer these questions about your illogical rant? Because you can’t bigot.

“I wonder what degree of following recruiting is normal bigot? Could you quantify that? You must know because I obviously have crossed that line. Why do you want to criticize people for their interest in anything busybody bigot“

You won’t have to worry about me being around a lot now bigot. Our new Woodshed/Duckpond has been reconstituted after being deleted. It is a breath of fresh air. We have none of you and your ignorant bigoted ilk on our site just good Duck stuff and good political discussion. So fuck off bigot.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Why can’t you answer these questions about your illogical rant? Because you can’t bigot.

“I wonder what degree of following recruiting is normal bigot? Could you quantify that? You must know because I obviously have crossed that line. Why do you want to criticize people for their interest in anything busybody bigot“

You won’t have to worry about me being around a lot now bigot. Our new Woodshed/Duckpond has been reconstituted after being deleted. It is a breath of fresh air. We have none of you and your ignorant bigoted ilk on our site just good Duck stuff and good political discussion. So fuck off bigot.

Sad
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

There is a point where being a sports fan jumps the shark, IMO. Following recruiting to the degree where you, as an Oregon Duck fan, spam shit daily on a Husky forum goes pretty far down the road of having no life.
    Why does anyone care how someone else is spending their life as long as that someone else isn't hurting anyone or breaking any laws? Scolding someone who isn't a friend or relative on how they are living their life seems to me an odd way to live your life. But c'est la vie.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

Another Great Running Back. We are blessed.😁👍🏉

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2021/byron-cardwell-236737

How many great running backs would you say we have right now?
    .5. One, on the odd times where Verdell is healthy.
    He has rushed for over 1,000 yards in each of his 2 full seasons-averaging around 5.5 yards per carry

That’s simply not good enough for a former All-American such as @ntxduck. The man has standards.
    Lol. It’s ok to admit our running back stable isn’t that good. Because it’s not.

Cj is good. Can’t ever stay healthy. Don’t think you can consider him great when he plays half the games.

Dye is a third down back at best and fumbles too much.

Dollars looks good but we haven’t seen him enough. Was hoping we’d see him more vs isu after having some nice runs against sc, but no.

Habibi gone.

Benson redshirted after surgery.

Who in that group would you argue is great? Terrence Whitehead is better than all of them.
    Right now none of them are great. Verdell has ball carrier vision akin to bird box and zero patience.
    Needs the Gary Campbell drills
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

If I am 74 and as much of a TBS dork as you someone please kill me. Living life via 18 year olds...look, I am being ageist at both ends!
    The pulmonary embolism just needs more time.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021
    If I have a stroke before DJ imma be pissed.

shit, late to the embolism party.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dtd said:

If I have a stroke before DJ imma be pissed.

shit, late to the embolism party.

Haha bully the retired guy.

Retards