Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

America hates the Seahawks

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

Peyton and Champ deserve to win the Super Bowl, because they are old and retiring. The Seahawks are a young team and they will get other chances to make it to the Super Bowl. Therefore, Denver should win the Super Bowl. Peyton just deserves to go out on a high note.

That's the type of shit I've seen from Broncos fans. They may be worse than the 12s.

Betty White deserves a Denver Bronco Sunday gang-bang.

YBE
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Fairly sure most of Oregon is pulling for the Seahawks. Don't give a shit about the 12's because we don't have to deal with them. Did they get that idea from Texas A&M? Do you have about 3000 of those gay looking shaved head dudes in the brownshirt uniforms in attendance at every home game too?

It was big in the 80s, then for some reason, it died in the 90s.... oh wait nobody gave a fuck during the Behring-Tómas Flowers-Dennis the DUI Menace yrs. I remember buying a ticket from a scalper for the Arizona Cardinals game in 1998 for like 20 bucks. The seat wasn't bad either. Plus there were about 18,000 empty ones.

As for aTm, I have no idea.
    Are you a Warshington transplant in AZ? Sounds like you've been there for awhile.
    John Elway is a classy guy from Stanford. That's why the Broncos win.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    edited February 2014

Fairly sure most of Oregon is pulling for the Seahawks. Don't give a shit about the 12's because we don't have to deal with them. Did they get that idea from Texas A&M? Do you have about 3000 of those gay looking shaved head dudes in the brownshirt uniforms in attendance at every home game too?

It was big in the 80s, then for some reason, it died in the 90s.... oh wait nobody gave a fuck during the Behring-Tómas Flowers-Dennis the DUI Menace yrs. I remember buying a ticket from a scalper for the Arizona Cardinals game in 1998 for like 20 bucks. The seat wasn't bad either. Plus there were about 18,000 empty ones.

Are you a Warshington transplant in AZ? Sounds like you've been there for awhile.
    Yes, yes since '06. I visit Warshington 2-3 x a yr. Every time I visit, I see things like men walking next to their wives (or the woman they knocked up) wearing one of those baby carrier things, and my feelings on that overwhelm any kind of homesickness. Big time.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    If class wins Super Bowls, then any squad from the Ivy league where only Greco-Roman smack is allowed should be favored. I've been there so take it from me, "Omaha" will never have class.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    My Vikings win this Super Bowl either way.

My Vikings win this Super Bowl either way.

They'll win the Olympics too.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,532 Standard Supporter
    tracker said:

Seattle 12s are like "new money".

The only folks who like new money people are other new money people.

GO HAWKS!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Yes, yes since '06. I visit Warshington 2-3 x a yr. Every time I visit, I see things like men walking next to their wives (or the woman they knocked up) wearing one of those baby carrier things, and my feelings on that overwhelm any kind of homesickness. Big time.
    "Warshington"!!!!1!! Lol! Good one
    edited February 2014

"Warshington"!!!!1!! Lol! Good one
    My neighbor really pronounces it that way.