Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    ESPN call-in poll is America? A typically Manning-talking-to-a-car concept. It is good to know that there are at least 8.5 cool states in the USA according to talking head annoyance.

12's are obviously very much envied in the church of pro-football fanaticism and after the Seahawks win, the admiration of 12's could become spiritual. Have another beer, boys, and don't forget to bring your knee pads.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    America likes classy white guys more than arrogant black guys.

narrative
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Seattle 12s are like "new money".

The only folks who like new money people are other new money people.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Deserved shit.

Hawks will win and the offense will be the story.

As they should. Manning is a class act. Deserves another ring.

12s are fags

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited February 2014
    Fairly sure most of Oregon is pulling for the Seahawks. Don't give a shit about the 12's because we don't have to deal with them. Did they get that idea from Texas A&M? Do you have about 3000 of those gay looking shaved head dudes in the brownshirt uniforms in attendance at every home game too?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Title of thread should read: "America hates the Seahawks' fans and cornerback"

Fairly sure most of Oregon is pulling for the Seahawks. Don't give a shit about the 12's because we don't have to deal with them. Did they get that idea from Texas A&M? Do you have about 3000 of those gay looking shaved head dudes in the brownshirt uniforms in attendance at every home game too?

It seems like the Seahawks retired #12 in honor of the fans way back sometime following Jim Zorn's heroics and before Steve Largent's #80 took over as best seller on the rack. Not a new thing except for those who envy Seahawk success and hate to be reminded of it by a very small group of Sunday dress-up clowns wearing makeup. The 12th man concept is about the only thing worth borrowing from the TAMU penal institution.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tailgater said:

It seems like the Seahawks retired #12 in honor of the fans way back sometime following Jim Zorn's heroics and before Steve Largent's #80 took over as best seller on the rack. Not a new thing except for those who envy Seahawk success and hate to be reminded of it by a very small group of Sunday dress-up clowns wearing makeup. The 12th man concept is about the only thing worth borrowing from the TAMU penal institution.

I really enjoy the way TAMU plays Jenga.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

It was big in the 80s, then for some reason, it died in the 90s.... oh wait nobody gave a fuck during the Behring-Tómas Flowers-Dennis the DUI Menace yrs. I remember buying a ticket from a scalper for the Arizona Cardinals game in 1998 for like 20 bucks. The seat wasn't bad either. Plus there were about 18,000 empty ones.

As for aTm, I have no idea.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Who gives a shit about 'America'? 'America' likes the Camry and Taylor Swift, in addition to the Broncos.

They can pound sand.

Well shit...you got me there.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I just feel like Denver is the much more overall classy team, I dont exactly know why but that is why I'm pulling for them. Seattle is a very well spoken team but just doesn't have that first rate class you want to see in a football team.

Peyton and Champ deserve to win the Super Bowl, because they are old and retiring. The Seahawks are a young team and they will get other chances to make it to the Super Bowl. Therefore, Denver should win the Super Bowl. Peyton just deserves to go out on a high note.

That's the type of shit I've seen from Broncos fans. They may be worse than the 12s.

Betty White deserves a Denver Bronco Sunday gang-bang.