Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gervin has left the building

13»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Duh. He was brought here by @BennyBeaver.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Who the fuck gets the blame for bringing @BennyBeaverComeLatelyMeltdownSoon here?

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Who the fuck gets the blame for bringing @BennyBeaverComeLatelyMeltdownSoon here?

So it will get under your thin skin pussy. It looks like it was successful ha ha ha ha ha haha ha.

Poor dtd. It hurts his feelings. I’ll be sure to mention it further just for you.

You must be an imbecile leftist ignoring the moronic statements about issues but attacking anyone that brings attention to them. Ha ha ha ha ha
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

So it will get under your thin skin pussy. It looks like it was successful ha ha ha ha ha haha ha.

Poor dtd. It hurts his feelings. I’ll be sure to mention it further just for you.

You must be an imbecile leftist ignoring the moronic statements about issues but attacking anyone that brings attention to them. Ha ha ha ha ha
    WTF are you babbling about?

Hey dickhead I corrected my post and you came back with a childish gotcha bullshit post rather than choosing to have a conversation. I can’t help it if you are an immature asshole.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    We’re all just day to day.

#RIP_damone
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Hey dickhead I corrected my post and you came back with a childish gotcha bullshit post rather than choosing to have a conversation. I can’t help it if you are an immature asshole.
    Meltdown

Meltdown
    Don’t have much to ad except we are a stable Couple that own our home and have $400,000 equity in it. All our kids went to private school at great expense. We are retired and living comfortably.

We also are invested in Cryptocurrenncy and it has done very well for us.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Were you crying as you wrote this?

Sack-up, lightweight.

Sack-up, lightweight.
    Please send me your email Brad so we can keep in touch. They shut us down without any warning. The only person I know how to get ahold of is Jade. Maybe Hawaii can find us a new site that is not fascist before we are herded into re-education camps. I will see what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Sack-up, lightweight.
    Please send me your email Brad so we can keep in touch. They shut us down without any warning. The only person I know how to get ahold of is Jade. Maybe Hawaii can find us a new site that is not fascist before we are herded into re-education camps. I will see what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thud

Sack-up, lightweight.
    Thud
    Or text or call 971-563-8294 😁
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

You Ok?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

You Ok?
    Apparently not