Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gervin has left the building

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

pawz said:

. Btw, multiple people accused him of being Hondo, but he was not Hondo.

Hard disagree.

FTG

I know this for a fact.
    I figured a Kobe or Glove Alt
    I can believe Glove

Kobeslobber isn't clever enough
    I’m too lazy to attempt an alt.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Might want to pitch count djduck
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited January 2021

It's 7am and he's already got a couple threads started.

Look, I'm all for bouncing fucktards that can't keep their shit together, but if Gervin qualifies, DJ sure as hell does, too. Shit, Gaybob can't even keep his Tug trash in the Tug.
    dflea said:

Look, I'm all for bouncing fucktards that can't keep their shit together, but if Gervin qualifies, DJ sure as hell does, too. Shit, Gaybob can't even keep his Tug trash in the Tug.
    We all know why DJD won’t get bounced.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    dflea said:

The blanket accusations of calling people racists is a line that Gervin had no problem crossing
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,982
    Honestly, NOC.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club

dflea said:

Private business

You got a problem?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,201 Swaye's Wigwam

Fascist censorship. When will it end?

Agreed, Stalin was a fascist.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Fascist censorship. When will it end?

Agreed, Stalin was a fascist.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Because his posts don't seem mentally ill?
    Disagree.

pawz said:

Hard disagree.

FTG

I know this for a fact.
    I can believe Glove

You have two alts
    In the middle of the store?

lol

pawz said:

Hard disagree.

FTG

I know this for a fact.
    I can believe Glove

You have two alts
    Ummmm really? I don’t remember them. Must have been in a drunken stupor.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Because his posts don't seem mentally ill?
    Disagree.

pawz said:

Hard disagree.

FTG

I know this for a fact.
    I can believe Glove

You have two alts
    In the middle of the store?

lol
    I guess there’s a spectrum of mental illness. I didn’t really see much of Gervin. Of course, I spend most of my miserable and pathetic elsewhere.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    Who are you all talking about? Gervin?

Never heard of him.

Mental illness is the cut-off? Lolz. Alrighty then.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

I always put a lot of thought into making the decision to let someone go. Hardcore Husky is dedicated to free speech.

This was a difficult decision. Just about ten day ago, I PM'd him to thank him for the work he was doing in the Kobestopper Cafe.

But the last four days I have seen some very disturbing spamming in The Tug that felt way off. I always want to make sure my reaction isn't because I might disagree with where someone is coming from politically.

I asked myself why is it okay with me for OBK to go off the rails but not Gervin. With OBK it is more amusing and bizarre but it would only feel like it was detrimental to the site if he was hijacking multiple threads and spamming his craziness all over the place. He doesn't do that.

Gervin was hijacking multiple threads and going off the deep rails with stuff that was beyond the pale. And yes, I would feel the same way if it was directed at Democrats or Joe Biden and his wife.

In the past I would allow this type of situation to play out for a few more weeks and consult with the other mods to get their input, to make sure I'm not overreacting. But at this point I have enough experience to see where this goes if allowed to play out.

As always, I view myself as a type of manager of a sports bar. I constantly ask myself what is best for the customers and the experience here.

I wish him well and I hope he finds himself a good place to hang out at and post stuff. Btw, multiple people accused him of being Hondo, but he was not Hondo.

Duh. He was brought here by @BennyBeaver.

I always put a lot of thought into making the decision to let someone go. Hardcore Husky is dedicated to free speech.

This was a difficult decision. Just about ten day ago, I PM'd him to thank him for the work he was doing in the Kobestopper Cafe.

But the last four days I have seen some very disturbing spamming in The Tug that felt way off. I always want to make sure my reaction isn't because I might disagree with where someone is coming from politically.

I asked myself why is it okay with me for OBK to go off the rails but not Gervin. With OBK it is more amusing and bizarre but it would only feel like it was detrimental to the site if he was hijacking multiple threads and spamming his craziness all over the place. He doesn't do that.

Gervin was hijacking multiple threads and going off the deep rails with stuff that was beyond the pale. And yes, I would feel the same way if it was directed at Democrats or Joe Biden and his wife.

In the past I would allow this type of situation to play out for a few more weeks and consult with the other mods to get their input, to make sure I'm not overreacting. But at this point I have enough experience to see where this goes if allowed to play out.

As always, I view myself as a type of manager of a sports bar. I constantly ask myself what is best for the customers and the experience here.

I wish him well and I hope he finds himself a good place to hang out at and post stuff. Btw, multiple people accused him of being Hondo, but he was not Hondo.

Never heard of him.

We’re just lucky that the creep left the finance board to do whatever this was at all.
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Never heard of him.

We’re just lucky that the creep left the finance board to do whatever this was at all.
    You ok?

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Never heard of him.

You ok?
    Huh?