Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Text Messages from Job Killer Joe voters already regretting their votes

124»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Let’s cut the shit, you guys defended Trump’s trade war as it cost people money and jobs, I’m going to defend this. Biden either is or isn’t going to create jobs in renewable energy the same way Trump was either going to win or lose (he lost). Until then, if this screeching about temporary construction jobs, that they should have known weren’t going to last months ago, is therapeutic for you then have at it.

You don't immediately kill existing jobs on the hope of new jobs. That is fucking idiotic even for you.

And don’t green light a pipe line as a fuck you to democrats when we’re killing our planet but here we are.
    You realize the oil and gas will still be shipped by trucks and trains to the gulf, both of which are worse for “climate change” than a pipeline extension. Canada is suing Biden over his unilateral “red light” on an existing bi-lateral project. All so Warren Buffett can keep shipping oil via rail without competition from XL.

Lefties only think they care about the environment.

They are too ignorant to realize their own practices and beliefs contribute massively to the demise of the planet.
    The Greens are fundamentally misanthropic. Understand that and the rest makes more sense.
    Like most leftists, they love humanity they just hate individual humans.
    Actually, I think @GrundleStiltzkin ‘s take is on point. The Greenies I know are fundamentally misanthropic, many are luddites, at least with respect to technologies that improve productivity, and ultimately see more value in saving trees than in helping people.

Lefties more generally tend to be secular humanists, with religious beliefs grounded in the misguided worship of so called “experts”. Their religion believes in the collective at the expense of the individual with exhalation reserved for their supreme “leaders”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y8AxjJJOuQ
    Yeah, I drew a distinction between rank & file Proggies and the dedicated Greenies, although there's definitely some misanthropy pervading Progressivism as well. Progressive leaders are more into the control part, and Greenism provides a moral doctrine for it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

Let’s cut the shit, you guys defended Trump’s trade war as it cost people money and jobs, I’m going to defend this. Biden either is or isn’t going to create jobs in renewable energy the same way Trump was either going to win or lose (he lost). Until then, if this screeching about temporary construction jobs, that they should have known weren’t going to last months ago, is therapeutic for you then have at it.

You don't immediately kill existing jobs on the hope of new jobs. That is fucking idiotic even for you.

And don’t green light a pipe line as a fuck you to democrats when we’re killing our planet but here we are.
    You realize the oil and gas will still be shipped by trucks and trains to the gulf, both of which are worse for “climate change” than a pipeline extension. Canada is suing Biden over his unilateral “red light” on an existing bi-lateral project. All so Warren Buffett can keep shipping oil via rail without competition from XL.

Lefties only think they care about the environment.

They are too ignorant to realize their own practices and beliefs contribute massively to the demise of the planet.
    The Greens are fundamentally misanthropic. Understand that and the rest makes more sense.
    Like most leftists, they love humanity they just hate individual humans.
    Actually, I think @GrundleStiltzkin ‘s take is on point. The Greenies I know are fundamentally misanthropic, many are luddites, at least with respect to technologies that improve productivity, and ultimately see more value in saving trees than in helping people.

Lefties more generally tend to be secular humanists, with religious beliefs grounded in the misguided worship of so called “experts”. Their religion believes in the collective at the expense of the individual with exhalation reserved for their supreme “leaders”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y8AxjJJOuQ
    The one time Olbermann wasn’t the one saying crazy things. “Steady”