Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Text Messages from Job Killer Joe voters already regretting their votes

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Let’s cut the shit, you guys defended Trump’s trade war as it cost people money and jobs, I’m going to defend this. Biden either is or isn’t going to create jobs in renewable energy the same way Trump was either going to win or lose (he lost). Until then, if this screeching about temporary construction jobs, that they should have known weren’t going to last months ago, is therapeutic for you then have at it.

You don't immediately kill existing jobs on the hope of new jobs. That is fucking idiotic even for you.

And don’t green light a pipe line as a fuck you to democrats when we’re killing our planet but here we are.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    doogie said:

Let’s cut the shit, you guys defended Trump’s trade war as it cost people money and jobs, I’m going to defend this. Biden either is or isn’t going to create jobs in renewable energy the same way Trump was either going to win or lose (he lost). Until then, if this screeching about temporary construction jobs, that they should have known weren’t going to last months ago, is therapeutic for you then have at it.

You don't immediately kill existing jobs on the hope of new jobs. That is fucking idiotic even for you.

But what if you’re trying to send a message?
    If the message is 'Look at me, I'm a big dick swinging greenie...damn the economic carnage to thousands of US families....Wheeeee!!!!....where's my car?", then Quid Pro Joe nailed it.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

But what if you’re trying to send a message?
    If the message is 'Look at me, I'm a big dick swinging greenie...damn the economic carnage to thousands of US families....Wheeeee!!!!....where's my car?", then Quid Pro Joe nailed it.

I think the message was fuck you Canada
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club

And don’t green light a pipe line as a fuck you to democrats when we’re killing our planet but here we are.
    You realize the oil and gas will still be shipped by trucks and trains to the gulf, both of which are worse for “climate change” than a pipeline extension. Canada is suing Biden over his unilateral “red light” on an existing bi-lateral project. All so Warren Buffett can keep shipping oil via rail without competition from XL.

Right wing media thinks their readers are dumb

Just what I'm hearing
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Thank you. You said that much more coherently and with far few words than what I was trying to say the other day.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

This was a private construction project. All of the permits and and legal requirements to build this pipeline had been obtained during the Obama Admin. It was already "green lit" when Obama stopped it. You dance around here like a fucking jackass talking about fascism, while supporting the actions of a single politician to hold up the construction of a privately funded pipeline that had already cleared all the environmental and legal hurdles that were required. Like Obama, Biden offered no legal reasoning for tanking this project other than he and his supporters don't like it and through Executive fiat he killed it. And you have the fucking gall to call Republicans fascists? Go fuck yourself.
    Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway controlling much of the railroads in the West that currently transport oil and gas via train also has a lot to do with this unilateral decision.m

It’s an obvious favor to Buffett. Rat Media won’t say it but the story is easy to connect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/qvamxw/warren-buffett-really-likes-oil-trains-despite-the-explosions

Warren Buffett Really Likes Oil Trains — Despite the Explosions
    America's favorite investor has invested heavily in moving oil by rail, but he hasn't done enough to address the inherent safety issues.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Anyone that voted for Biden is a sucker and a loser

Many racists voted for Biden
    All.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Biden hates the environment by canceling XL.
    —-
    Is diesel fuel bad for the environment?
    —-
    Is diesel fuel bad for the environment?
    Diesel fuel (refined from crude oil) produces many harmful emissions when it is burned, and diesel-fueled vehicles are major sources of harmful pollutants, such as ground-level ozone and particulate matter. ... ULSD fuel helps reduce emissions in older engines as well.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/diesel-fuel/diesel-and-the-environment.php
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

Anyone that voted for Biden is a sucker and a loser

ISWYDT

Winners Win
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Cost jobs? Are you high, ignorant or just a liar? Employment levels were at all time lows. Just stop with the attempts to dishonestly change history.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    “Trade War” cost jobs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    I’m shocked all the democrats are so poorly informed on their candidate
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

I’m shocked all the democrats are so poorly informed on their candidate