Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Text Messages from Job Killer Joe voters already regretting their votes

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

I’m shocked all the democrats are so poorly informed on their candidate

Like I've said. They are proudly ignorant and just stuffed with feelings.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Let’s cut the shit, you guys defended Trump’s trade war as it cost people money and jobs, I’m going to defend this. Biden either is or isn’t going to create jobs in renewable energy the same way Trump was either going to win or lose (he lost). Until then, if this screeching about temporary construction jobs, that they should have known weren’t going to last months ago, is therapeutic for you then have at it.

Cost jobs? Are you high, ignorant or just a liar? Employment levels were at all time lows. Just stop with the attempts to dishonestly change history.
    Abundance
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Anyone that voted for Biden is a sucker and a loser

Still preferable to being a fascist.
    Still unaware of what a fascist or fascism are.

Ignorance is Bliss.

Let’s cut the shit, you guys defended Trump’s trade war as it cost people money and jobs, I’m going to defend this. Biden either is or isn’t going to create jobs in renewable energy the same way Trump was either going to win or lose (he lost). Until then, if this screeching about temporary construction jobs, that they should have known weren’t going to last months ago, is therapeutic for you then have at it.

You don't immediately kill existing jobs on the hope of new jobs. That is fucking idiotic even for you.

And don’t green light a pipe line as a fuck you to democrats when we’re killing our planet but here we are.
    What kills the planet faster: Dependency upon foreign countries with lax or no environmental restrictions at all? Or being energy independent by producing to fill our domestic needs under a vast regime of environmental restrictions?
    SFGbob said:

You don't immediately kill existing jobs on the hope of new jobs. That is fucking idiotic even for you.

And don’t green light a pipe line as a fuck you to democrats when we’re killing our planet but here we are.
    This was a private construction project. All of the permits and and legal requirements to build this pipeline had been obtained during the Obama Admin. It was already "green lit" when Obama stopped it. You dance around here like a fucking jackass talking about fascism, while supporting the actions of a single politician to hold up the construction of a privately funded pipeline that had already cleared all the environmental and legal hurdles that were required. Like Obama, Biden offered no legal reasoning for tanking this project other than he and his supporters don't like it and through Executive fiat he killed it. And you have the fucking gall to call Republicans fascists? Go fuck yourself.
    He also did it to curry favor with the BIPOC coalitions, because they know their lies and shitty policies will drive away hordes of middle class and white voters. Dems have bet the house on racial identity politics. It's their ultimate last stand, but they believe it will empower them for 1000 years.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    The Bidenbros seem quiet about all Joe's awesome accomplishments so far.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

This should be the clearest example of abundance ever ...

You want to go down the path that current energy sources are bad for the environment and therefore we should go Green ... I suspect you’ll find a lot of people on board with that with the caveat that we need to produce it at a level that produces it at a level that keeps us energy independent and that the cost of producing that energy is market competitive

Until we are at that point, we’d be idiots to restrict energy sources that we control because not having energy independence is a national security threat and rising prices result in less competitive market prices causing high prices/inflation

This shouldn’t be that hard

You've just gone off the right wing cliff.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

You realize the oil and gas will still be shipped by trucks and trains to the gulf, both of which are worse for “climate change” than a pipeline extension. Canada is suing Biden over his unilateral “red light” on an existing bi-lateral project. All so Warren Buffett can keep shipping oil via rail without competition from XL.

Lefties only think they care about the environment.

They are too ignorant to realize their own practices and beliefs contribute massively to the demise of the planet.
    The Greens are fundamentally misanthropic. Understand that and the rest makes more sense.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

You want to go down the path that current energy sources are bad for the environment and therefore we should go Green ... I suspect you’ll find a lot of people on board with that with the caveat that we need to produce it at a level that produces it at a level that keeps us energy independent and that the cost of producing that energy is market competitive

Until we are at that point, we’d be idiots to restrict energy sources that we control because not having energy independence is a national security threat and rising prices result in less competitive market prices causing high prices/inflation

Common sense is hard
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Common sense is hard
    I'm just testing out my new leftist mentality.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Leftists are powerless in their own lives so they have to pick a group to join to feel powerful.

They resent people that are attractive, successful, have good families, etc out of jealousy. So they have to join the side that actively hates all those things.

Therefore now that they are firmly on a side logic and reason don't really matter. Its just about trying to sabotage the other side and get a win.

The trashy right wackos are pretty much the same. Except instead of envying and hating their betters they think that by joining them they are part of it or something
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

You realize the oil and gas will still be shipped by trucks and trains to the gulf, both of which are worse for “climate change” than a pipeline extension. Canada is suing Biden over his unilateral “red light” on an existing bi-lateral project. All so Warren Buffett can keep shipping oil via rail without competition from XL.

They are too ignorant to realize their own practices and beliefs contribute massively to the demise of the planet.
    The Greens are fundamentally misanthropic. Understand that and the rest makes more sense.
    Thanos and Greta are soulmates
    HDY
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Thanos and Greta are soulmates
    The Left chose an anti-social and admitted Asperger’s teenage as the face of the climate movement. It’s spot-on.
    edited January 2021

That's true, no doubt. But what came first? Their disappointment with humankind?

Or their horrible breath, body odor, and bathroom cabinet full of PC brands of shit that don't work, like "unscented" deodorant, single ply toilet paper, or shitty-tasting toothpaste that alienates them from every other rational human being?

I dated a couple of those types many years back, mistakenly thinking they were just doing the cute, hippie thing. They weren't. They were serious. And I self-ejected as quickly as I possible.

P.S. And how could I forget to mention the fucking cats!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Like most leftists, they love humanity they just hate individual humans.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Like most leftists, they love humanity they just hate individual humans.
    Actually, I think @GrundleStiltzkin ‘s take is on point. The Greenies I know are fundamentally misanthropic, many are luddites, at least with respect to technologies that improve productivity, and ultimately see more value in saving trees than in helping people.

Lefties more generally tend to be secular humanists, with religious beliefs grounded in the misguided worship of so called “experts”. Their religion believes in the collective at the expense of the individual with exhalation reserved for their supreme “leaders”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y8AxjJJOuQ