Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Things we know for sure + questions going into the '14 season

13»

Comments

• Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited February 2014
    Agreed. If the lines suck in 2016 we have a problem Montlake. (I expected a Top 10 team then if not 2015.) Also agreed about development.
    dhdawg said:

Offense line "seasoned and veteran." So?

I'll believe the O line being anything but glorified high schoolers when they prove otherwise. Recruiting for linemen sucks as usual in 2014. Petersen should be expected to take about 10 linemen in 2015 or I wonder big time.

The Dawgs will never be a Top 25 until we have good lines. We are nowhere near a Top 25 team now. (He cares about being in the Top 25? If you're not in the Top 10 more often than not forget about it.)

Our lines have been a rolling train wreck for over a decade. Fix it.

Oline is about development just as much recruiting, Petersen has a proven track record of developing guys and putting them in the nfl. With sark recruiting the lines was only half the problem. He other half was he couldn't develop for shit. I won't judge on recruiting only, but if the oline still sucks on the field in two years that will be concerning.