Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Qanoners discussed posing as National Guard to infiltrate inauguration

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

There are millions of you who buy the “stolen election” conspiracy even Butterball called bullshit.

You girls caused this condition you are now complaining about.

You still believe the Russia collusion bullshit Dazzler. Fuck off.
    No, he never believed it, he only Sold it as the tool it is
    blob's got the better of this one.

Charles Krauthammer and I are capable of believing our own eyes even when Daddy is lying.
    I never said anyone gives a shit what some dead guy might have said I just use it every time I get challenged to back up my kook conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia

Did I get that right H?
    Krauthammer died long before Mueller released his report and testified to Congress. Unlike the Dazzler, Krauthammer could be swayed by facts and evidence. Claiming that Krauthammer would have maintained his position on Russian Collusion after Mueller provided zero evidence in support of it, and after all the information has come out showing that the entire investigation was based upon a fraud and endless strings of lies is hardly the lock solid argument the Dazzler believes it to be.

Krauthammer didn't have the benefit of knowing that Mueller was nothing more than a figurehead for what turned out to be a corrupt and illegal investigation Dazzler doesn't have that excuse and yet he still lies and maintains that Trump colluded with the Russian.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HH was collusion central then impeachment central. At least he hasn't changed. We know exactly what he is.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

There are millions of you who buy the “stolen election” conspiracy even Butterball called bullshit.

Like you did in '16 and carried on about for 4 years?
    I never claimed a stolen election in 2016.

Why do you ladies always screech "You did it too!"?

So do you now forthrightly acknowledge that the entirety of your claims about Russian Collusion were fabricated lies?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Anyone dumb enough in 2021 to think anyone here gives a fuck about what Mitch thinks should be euthanized

Cruz/Hawley ticket gathering steam at the Tug!
    You could just admit you have your head up your ass by insinuating anybody here is a strong supporter of Yertle the Turtle.
    Our brighter readers will note I didn't make that claim.
    Imagine being a pathological liar like this
    Daddy was elected POTUS in 2016. I've never once said otherwise, nor did I suggest you support Moscow Mitch. Mitch is Mitch. I assume we all know what that means.

You claimed that he won the election because of Russian interference and collusion with the Russians. Why are you such a pathological lying piece of shit Dazzler?
    You always overstate your case. Fact: he had lots of Russian help and it was a close election.

I said that then and now.
  • Options

HHusky said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Charles Krauthammer and I are capable of believing our own eyes even when Daddy is lying.
    I never said anyone gives a shit what some dead guy might have said I just use it every time I get challenged to back up my kook conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia

Did I get that right H?
    Not might have said. He said it. He was right.

Guess he was part of the Deeeep State.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So do you now forthrightly acknowledge that the entirety of your claims about Russian Collusion were fabricated lies?
    They obviously weren't, for reasons that are not in dispute. (What Trump Tower meeting?)
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did I get that right H?
    Krauthammer died long before Mueller released his report and testified to Congress. Unlike the Dazzler, Krauthammer could be swayed by facts and evidence. Claiming that Krauthammer would have maintained his position on Russian Collusion after Mueller provided zero evidence in support of it, and after all the information has come out showing that the entire investigation was based upon a fraud and endless strings of lies is hardly the lock solid argument the Dazzler believes it to be.

Krauthammer didn't have the benefit of knowing that Mueller was nothing more than a figurehead for what turned out to be a corrupt and illegal investigation Dazzler doesn't have that excuse and yet he still lies and maintains that Trump colluded with the Russian.
    Mueller found evidence of collusion and the facts Krauthammer relied upon were the direct admissions of Donny Jr. as to his motives. It's pathetic you gals pretend that insufficient evidence to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt is exoneration.

You've got some Cheeto dust on your chin, blob.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did I get that right H?

Mueller found evidence of collusion and the facts Krauthammer relied upon were the direct admissions of Donny Jr. as to his motives. It's pathetic you gals pretend that insufficient evidence to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt is exoneration.

A blatant lie. Why does anyone try and engage this pathetic liar other than to mock him.

Mr, Big Shot doesn’t even know that the states track deaths. He’s an idiot.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did I get that right H?

A blatant lie. Why does anyone try and engage this pathetic liar other than to mock him.

Some of the "zero evidence" of working with Russia:

Manafort briefed Kilimnik on the state of the Trump Campaign and Manafort's
    plan to win the election. That briefing encompassed the Campaign's messaging and its internal
    polling data . According to Gates, it also included discussion of "battleground" states, which
    Manafort identified as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Zero evidence!

The communications setting up the meeting and the attendance by high-level Campaign representatives support an inference that the Campaign anticipated receiving derogatory documents and information from official Russian sources that could assist candidate Trump's electoral prospects.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,882
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Zero evidence!

The communications setting up the meeting and the attendance by high-level Campaign representatives support an inference that the Campaign anticipated receiving derogatory documents and information from official Russian sources that could assist candidate Trump's electoral prospects.

Why no impeachment for Russia then?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Zero evidence!

“Could”

Stellar argument as always, Lionel.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Zero evidence!

That’s intentionally vague as fuck, and you know it, counselor. JFC
  • Options
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Zero evidence!

As I said, why engage with him? He’s completely dishonest and not very bright.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

“You gals”
    “You ladies”

Jesus would you shut the fuck up already?

Like I’ve been saying, @HHusky is firmly entrenched in Hondo territory now and newsflash! he ain’t comin back.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Zero evidence!

Not vague; circumstantial. Were you under the impression that criminals ordinarily confess their corrupt motives?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Zero evidence!

Not vague; circumstantial. Were you under the impression that criminals ordinarily confess their corrupt motives?
    You heard slow Joe say “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” Yet claim there was no fraud. Odd.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,882
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did I get that right H?

Some of the "zero evidence" of working with Russia:

Manafort briefed Kilimnik on the state of the Trump Campaign and Manafort's
    plan to win the election. That briefing encompassed the Campaign's messaging and its internal
    polling data . According to Gates, it also included discussion of "battleground" states, which
    Manafort identified as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.
    Was this proven in court?

Fuck off
    Impeachment would have meant a trial, which they wanted no part of. Wonder why.