Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Qanoners discussed posing as National Guard to infiltrate inauguration

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    alumni94 said:

The crappy thing about Q in my opinion, is that people (they left) tie all conservative thought to it, and therefore suppress it by labeling it all "crazy".

Which is why Trump needed to disavow and dismiss it...and be done with it. Instead he was re-tweeting wild conspiracy bullshit instead of keeping his eye on the ball, through t”campaign season.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

alumni94 said:

The crappy thing about Q in my opinion, is that people (they left) tie all conservative thought to it, and therefore suppress it by labeling it all "crazy".

Which is why Trump needed to disavow and dismiss it...and be done with it. Instead he was re-tweeting wild conspiracy bullshit instead of keeping his eye on the ball, through t”campaign season.
    Disagree. The "must disavow everything" mantra is tired, old, ineffective and just read meat for stupid people.

Why lend anything credibility by pretending it's more than it is? The opposition will simply interpret that as a win for them and a loss for the person disavowing. And the MSM will lie about it anyway, like they did with the 600 or 700 hoaxes perpetrated by and for the media during Trump's presidency.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

alumni94 said:

So you’re theory is that if Trump had just tweeted about q anon differently, the election wouldn’t have been stolen?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck the left and their fake narrative purity tests. If you're playing their game you lost already. Wait - you have lost already. Carry on

Everyone feel happy now that Trump can't tweet?

Teen girls man
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think if you add NG active duty and park police it’s over 56,000. Don’t know how many additional US Marshals have been added for the party
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    There are millions of you who buy the “stolen election” conspiracy even Butterball called bullshit.

You girls caused this condition you are now complaining about.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    HHusky said:

There are millions of you who buy the “stolen election” conspiracy even Butterball called bullshit.

you mean like the bullshit I can't breathe protests all summer? Fuck off with your hypocritical bullshit, Dazzler. You leftists want to pick and choose your acceptable protests and that's what is enraging the good people of these United States.

Still crickets from the board leftists on months of destruction, looting and mayhem in the name of 'protest'.

So, if you didn't hear me the first time, like we say, fuck off.

thechatch said:

alumni94 said:

Disagree. The "must disavow everything" mantra is tired, old, ineffective and just read meat for stupid people.

Why lend anything credibility by pretending it's more than it is? The opposition will simply interpret that as a win for them and a loss for the person disavowing. And the MSM will lie about it anyway, like they did with the 600 or 700 hoaxes perpetrated by and for the media during Trump's presidency.
    You can disavow hate groups and conspiracy mongers without naming them. It’s nuance, something Trump never got his hands around. And QAnon or whatever already had credibility. They were being discussed on MSM and social media for months, and their rhetoric was being tied to Trump, just as white nationalism was. It was all kabuki theatre, but I think he would have helped himself somewhat by saying very clearly that he disavows hate groups and anarchists of all kinds....because those people are Un-American. Refusing to do so in that debate only emboldened the Don Lemons and Chris Hayes of the world to
    Further brand him as a racist and a kook.

Eye on the prize. Oh well. Fuck it. 12 years of Kamala Harris with the first 4 chapters starring China Joe.

Fuck it all
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

You still believe the Russia collusion bullshit Dazzler. Fuck off.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The GOP needs to fucking stop chasing the tail of the latest leftist narrative or fake outrage

Set the agenda. The GOP punted like Petersen from 16-18. Losers
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

alumni94 said:

You can disavow hate groups and conspiracy mongers without naming them. It’s nuance, something Trump never got his hands around. And QAnon or whatever already had credibility. They were being discussed on MSM and social media for months, and their rhetoric was being tied to Trump, just as white nationalism was. It was all kabuki theatre, but I think he would have helped himself somewhat by saying very clearly that he disavows hate groups and anarchists of all kinds....because those people are Un-American. Refusing to do so in that debate only emboldened the Don Lemons and Chris Hayes of the world to
    Further brand him as a racist and a kook.

Eye on the prize. Oh well. Fuck it. 12 years of Kamala Harris with the first 4 chapters starring China Joe.

Fuck it all
    Trump disavowed hate groups dozens and dozens of times it was never enough. Hell there's great video of Chris Wallace asking Trump to denounce white supremacist during the 2016 campaign and then asking him to do it again in 2020. It didn't matter how many times Trump denounced them.
    It mattered when he didn’t at the debate. It mattered a lot and helped the MSM/Twitter/DNC continue to push the narrative.

Of course truth doesn’t matter, but this is politics. And while I agree with Race that you want to avoid playing too many away games, at some point you need to squash the bullshit if you want to move forward and allow yourself to play a little offense. No one was talking about how badly Joe stumbled around simple policy questions or how he refused to address court packing or how he basically said he was going to end fossil fuels...all anyone focused on was Trump’s stand back and stand by remark...and that shit matters.

Until massive election fraud kicks in and then I guess it doesn’t matter.

Like I said...fuck it all. Those small business owners that somehow made it through covid are about to be doomed through taxation to fund M4A and the GND. It’s over.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

alumni94 said:

Yes, Trump also blew it by never once “disavowing” white supremacists except for the dozens of times he did, only to be asked the same questions over and over on if he “disavows” white supremacy right up to the election.

Fuck being cordial with the Left and their media. They play for keeps. Meanwhile, the GOP has Mittens Romney and Liz Cheney shitting all over their voters because they want to be liked so they get invited to the DC galas and called Mavericks.
    Now you gals have even lost Moscow Mitch.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

OK Boris. Good thing you never believe the Russian Collusion Hoax, you wet-brained slob.

HHusky said:

OK Boris. Good thing you never believe the Russian Collusion Hoax, you wet-brained slob.
    #RIPthe Hammer