Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark wants Kwat

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

One other unrelated thing... What is with the question mark after we? and our? around here?

You didn’t attend orientation? For shame. @IrishDawg22 will be contacting you. He’s got this place dialed in.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/19794/new-glossary-of-hhb-terms-and-catch-phrases-revised-may-2015/p1

I think the we? mocks people who who are gay enough to talk as if they are on the team. I don’t remember the specific origin.

As far as picking through bones, that’s college football. Fuck or be fucked. I had plenty of pity for Cal fans when we? ripped Tosh from them, scattering 5 stars to and fro.

Don’t know if I speak for many here, but I intuitively pull for teams like Texas, Michigan, and Nebraska. The reasons are obvious. We should be fucking. And when we don’t fuck it’s for self-inflicted reasons. Meanwhile, the nouveau riche usurpers like Baylor, TCU, and Oregon wave around their shiny new store bought dicks and sully this great sport I love.

Sully, I say!!

Jim Mora was the coach at UCLA but referred to uw as we when they hired Petersen on the record in an interview. The Bruin press responded with “we?” When he told them piss off because he was a uw alum and could say whatever he wants.
    Exactly.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I think the we? mocks people who who are gay enough to talk as if they are on the team. I don’t remember the specific origin.

As far as picking through bones, that’s college football. Fuck or be fucked. I had plenty of pity for Cal fans when we? ripped Tosh from them, scattering 5 stars to and fro.

Don’t know if I speak for many here, but I intuitively pull for teams like Texas, Michigan, and Nebraska. The reasons are obvious. We should be fucking. And when we don’t fuck it’s for self-inflicted reasons. Meanwhile, the nouveau riche usurpers like Baylor, TCU, and Oregon wave around their shiny new store bought dicks and sully this great sport I love.

Sully, I say!!

Jim Mora was the coach at UCLA but referred to uw as we when they hired Petersen on the record in an interview. The Bruin press responded with “we?” When he told them piss off because he was a uw alum and could say whatever he wants.
    I did not realize that was our? origin story.
  • Options
    Bevo14Bevo14 Member Posts: 8
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment

We had a Mike Stoops-esque meathead DC, plus watched Mike’s tantrums at Arizona...so we’re quite aware of this huge upgrade.

Enjoy picking through the bones of our failed state progrum. We could’ve had class. We could’ve been a contender.

Hopefully Lake is legit. SC's coach is a potato and Oregon's guy is average. You guys should be able to win the conference.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Be advised, she only wants your wife.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Be advised, she only wants your wife.
    HE’S MARRIED?!?!?

Hey Mrs. Caple, have your husband sign up on this website and then call me!

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    Nobody west of the Mississippi wants this job
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bevo14 said:

We had a Mike Stoops-esque meathead DC, plus watched Mike’s tantrums at Arizona...so we’re quite aware of this huge upgrade.

Enjoy picking through the bones of our failed state progrum. We could’ve had class. We could’ve been a contender.

Hopefully Lake is legit. SC's coach is a potato and Oregon's guy is average. You guys should be able to win the conference.
    If we win the North again this year, expect us to let Oregon take our spot in the Championship because we'll be in environmental lockdown for traveling to Ann Arbor by plane instead of electric bus.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Bevo14 said:

If we win the North again this year, expect us to let Oregon take our spot in the Championship because we'll be in environmental lockdown for traveling to Ann Arbor by plane instead of electric bus.
    Electric scooters or GTFO.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sark just hired Jeff Choate to coach lbs. Looks like a Kwat /Peterman guy. Is he worth a shit?

Y’all just hired a coveted Division I head coach as a position coach instead of Poops. You should be driving down the street honking the horn in your Cadillac with the horns on the front and firing your celebratory gun in the air.

Choate was the runner up for Boise State’s head coaching job and apparently everyone he’s ever coached will donate a kidney to him or will find a matching one through any means necessary. Maybe that’s why Sark hired him. For the kidney hookup.
    Oh, believe me, I was ecstatic without knowing shit about Choate. We had a full meltdown when we thought Stoops was coming. Our bmds had to get involved and tell the AD how shit goes. Hopefully that's the last intervention we have to have with Sark. After that debacle, Sark could have hired a serial killer and we would have been cool with it. This seems like he fell ass backwards into a great coach and perfect fit.
    this is sark's life story.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Lies ... Coker spit out alcohol Jan 1, 2019

Tequilla said:

Lies ... Coker spit out alcohol Jan 1, 2019

He DID NOT like that mai tai
    What a pussy.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

I’m just waiting for Jenn to announce the new Washington/Texas Home And Home Sponsored By Amazon

Yes, that way Sark can see up close the kids he will take via the portal.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    doogie said:

I’m just waiting for Jenn to announce the new Washington/Texas Home And Home Sponsored By Amazon

Everybody at the game gets a free cardboard box
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021

Bevo14 said:

“Should” and “will” are sadly two different things.
    What world is this? Texas fan calling Cristobal average to HCH poasters after hiring 7 win Sark.

I thought I’d seen it all.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

doogie said:

Yes, that way Sark can see up close the kids he will take via the portal.
    Or see the kids he fathered with Joey's waitresses.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2X
    lawsandl said:

Bevo14 said:

“Should” and “will” are sadly two different things.
    What world is this? Texas fan calling Cristobal average to HCH poasters after hiring 7 win Sark.

I thought I’d seen it all.
    I gotta admit his coaching staff is pretty impressive tho.

If he only gets 7 wins this time around.... man .....