Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Going nuts can get you killed.

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

HHusky said:

George and Breona should never have invaded the Capitol.

So police should have shot all the protesters who invaded the Capitol, Grassley's office, etc over Kavanaugh?

Circular logic rulz...HH is a good little lemming for the Banana Republic...
    Look at all the terrorists
    Looks like sedition to me.

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Obviously she should have been shot for her speech and thoughts. Scratch a leftist!
    Looks like you missed the point. Getting sucked into extremist conspiracy theories usually has negative results. If you believe NASA has a secret base on the dark side of the moon you’re probably in decent shape but but the more extreme you get the less connection to reality you’re gonna have. Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories is dangerous but they tend to make people that are already on the edge more prone to violence.

This woman thought that the world is controlled by an all powerful child sex trafficking cabal and the one person that can save us is Donald fucking Trump. It appears that a lot of the people that stormed the Capital yesterday were also believers. This shit isn’t benign and I’m willing to bet that we’re gonna see an uptick in violence over the next few years from this crowd.

I see so people who believe in anything you don't should be shot. Coming from a commie that makes sense. Scratch a commie.......
    Didn’t say that. I see why you’d be defensive though; you’re definitely in one of the top two categories.
    I like Trumps policies and actions. She didn't deserve to be shot. I'm being money out was an AD by a poorly trained twit. No reason or need for deadly force at meat from what I can see I the videos.

You justify her death because you disagree with her politics. You won't like it if that game continues.
    bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

she got shot. unlucky? yeah.

but make no mistake, the others had medical issues due to stress etc ... she got fucking shot. That takes effort and discipline so it wasn't an accident.

if she was sitting on her toilet reading tug-bullshit and laughing her ass off - she wouldn't have gotten shot and would have saved herself the plane ticket and hotel room and and/or gas and tampax and would have lived to see another orange trump day.

but now she's pushing daisies forever immortalized by making stupid videos while fucking driving. Put that shit on her epitaph and move on to the next moron.

might as well tik tok her death and monetize it to pay for her funeral.
    Damn so we could have been shooting BLM and ANTIFA all along and you'd be OK with it? No worries going to be more problems I'll spread the word that it's OK.

FYI this was a cop and they don't just shoot people not posing a deadly threat for the fuck of it. Capitol police aren't exactly known as the cream of the crop and I think the cop just fucked up. Not hard to pull the trigger on a Glock under stress. Especially if they aren't used to those situations.
    If we want to draw BLM parallels, I'd say this death was about on par with the Seattle woman? who was dancing on the freeway and got hit by a car.
    Yes, because an unarmed person who poses no threat is just as likely to be shot and killed by cop as someone who is dancing on an active freeway.

It wasn't an active freeway, it was closed down. Just like the chamber that this woman was attempting to break into. If you want to talk about threat, the latter is magnitudes more threatening than the dancing idiot.
    If it was closed how did she get hit by a car?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Obviously she should have been shot for her speech and thoughts. Scratch a leftist!
    Looks like you missed the point. Getting sucked into extremist conspiracy theories usually has negative results. If you believe NASA has a secret base on the dark side of the moon you’re probably in decent shape but but the more extreme you get the less connection to reality you’re gonna have. Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories is dangerous but they tend to make people that are already on the edge more prone to violence.

This woman thought that the world is controlled by an all powerful child sex trafficking cabal and the one person that can save us is Donald fucking Trump. It appears that a lot of the people that stormed the Capital yesterday were also believers. This shit isn’t benign and I’m willing to bet that we’re gonna see an uptick in violence over the next few years from this crowd.

I see so people who believe in anything you don't should be shot. Coming from a commie that makes sense. Scratch a commie.......
    Didn’t say that. I see why you’d be defensive though; you’re definitely in one of the top two categories.
    I like Trumps policies and actions. She didn't deserve to be shot. I'm being money out was an AD by a poorly trained twit. No reason or need for deadly force at meat from what I can see I the videos.

You justify her death because you disagree with her politics. You won't like it if that game continues.
    bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

but make no mistake, the others had medical issues due to stress etc ... she got fucking shot. That takes effort and discipline so it wasn't an accident.

if she was sitting on her toilet reading tug-bullshit and laughing her ass off - she wouldn't have gotten shot and would have saved herself the plane ticket and hotel room and and/or gas and tampax and would have lived to see another orange trump day.

but now she's pushing daisies forever immortalized by making stupid videos while fucking driving. Put that shit on her epitaph and move on to the next moron.

Damn so we could have been shooting BLM and ANTIFA all along and you'd be OK with it? No worries going to be more problems I'll spread the word that it's OK.

FYI this was a cop and they don't just shoot people not posing a deadly threat for the fuck of it. Capitol police aren't exactly known as the cream of the crop and I think the cop just fucked up. Not hard to pull the trigger on a Glock under stress. Especially if they aren't used to those situations.
    If we want to draw BLM parallels, I'd say this death was about on par with the Seattle woman? who was dancing on the freeway and got hit by a car.
    Yes, because an unarmed person who poses no threat is just as likely to be shot and killed by cop as someone who is dancing on an active freeway.

It wasn't an active freeway, it was closed down. Just like the chamber that this woman was attempting to break into. If you want to talk about threat, the latter is magnitudes more threatening than the dancing idiot.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

If it was closed how did she get hit by a car?
    Because the car drove around a police barricade
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

Quite a difference to be dancing on a freeway full of cars and getting hit by one and being shot intentionally or otherwise for trespass in a public building.
    edited January 2021
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

Quite a difference to be dancing on a freeway full of cars and getting hit by one and being shot intentionally or otherwise for trespass in a public building.
    If you're dancing on a freeway I'd say the expectation that you might be hit by a car is somewhat greater than being an unarmed person getting shot in the Capitol building. If the two were in anyway similar why weren't more people shot?

I know I'm repeating myself but Breona Taylor supporters were OUTRAGED when she was shot despite the fact that her boyfriend shot and hit the cops while using her as a human shield. Is there a greater expectation that you'll take a bullet after shooting at the cops then walking around inside the Capitol building not shooting at anyone?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

I'd be okay with shooting freeway dancers, too. Who wouldn't?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    A lot more of the former than the latter

What did you say about the news and perception

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

If you're dancing on a freeway I'd say the expectation that you might be hit by a car is somewhat greater than being an unarmed person getting shot in the Capitol building. If the two were in anyway similar why weren't more people shot?

I know I'm repeating myself but Breona Taylor supporters were OUTRAGED when she was shot despite the fact that her boyfriend shot and hit the cops while using her as a human shield. Is there a greater expectation that you'll take a bullet after shooting at the cops then walking around inside the Capitol building not shooting at anyone?
    I didn't read the whole thread, but I think I have the gist of this part of it.

Breona Taylor was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sure, have and hang out with a boyfriend who is a drug dealer, your reasonable expectation of being in the wrong place/wrong time is higher than, say, mine or yours.

But wasn't this woman in the Capitol building during the bull rush? If so, at that point, you're Breona Taylor, or worse. I would say any situation where you're the aggressor, or with the aggressor group, and the cops are overwhelmed by numbers and being backed into a corner, is a situation in which a reasonably smart person should expect something bad to happen.

I am no more or less outraged over this than I am inner city riots and looting. So, I come out on this simply: these kinds of events invariably draw people who are mentally unbalanced and/or fringe and/or having little to lose, and it represents for them some excitement in life and an opportunity to be shit holes because that's what they are. It's almost a waste of time to inquire what their political views are, because most of them are too stupid to carry on a conversation with about a tuna sandwich. Losers are attracted to these things, whether initially organized by left or right wing groups. They make the noise.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

I didn't read the whole thread, but I think I have the gist of this part of it.

Breona Taylor was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sure, have and hang out with a boyfriend who is a drug dealer, your reasonable expectation of being in the wrong place/wrong time is higher than, say, mine or yours.

But wasn't this woman in the Capitol building during the bull rush? If so, at that point, you're Breona Taylor, or worse. I would say any situation where you're the aggressor, or with the aggressor group, and the cops are overwhelmed by numbers and being backed into a corner, is a situation in which a reasonably smart person should expect something bad to happen.

I am no more or less outraged over this than I am inner city riots and looting. So, I come out on this simply: these kinds of events invariably draw people who are mentally unbalanced and/or fringe and/or having little to lose, and it represents for them some excitement in life and an opportunity to be shit holes because that's what they are. It's almost a waste of time to inquire what their political views are, because most of them are too stupid to carry on a conversation with about a tuna sandwich. Losers are attracted to these things, whether initially organized by left or right wing groups. They make the noise.
    Know what all this speculation reminds me of...Sen. Bill Frist's diagnosing Terri Schiavo over the TV.

Just burn me at the stake. I deserve it for how my mind works. I know.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

COVID was made in a lab.
    I'd put that in the green, though I'm still #teambat
    Nah. It escaped the lab accidentally. It was there for cancer cure research and slipped by the goalie. That in itself wasn’t a crime. Hiding it for months and abducting and killing whistle blowers is a war crime.