Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

But hanging out with drug dealers who use you as a human shield is a tragedy

Mostly peaceful human shield.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

But hanging out with drug dealers who use you as a human shield is a tragedy

Boyfriend two at least didn’t have Breonna rent a car and allow him to stuff a corpse in it. That’s just everyday life stuff. I can’t count how many times I’ve rented a car and had a girlfriend transport a corpse in it.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    Was it because of that ugly hat?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I expected the peer threats and intimidation I just didn’t think it would happen so soon.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    doogie said:

I expected the peer threats and intimidation I just didn’t think it would happen so soon.

Sadly, too many TugCons don’t have Ashli’s level of commitment. Many, however, have her need for commitment.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Sadly, too many TugCons don’t have Ashli’s level of commitment. Many, however, have her need for commitment.
    This said, without any intentional irony, by Captain Covid of the Corona Club.

How’s South Dakota these days? New York? Cordwood?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited January 2021
    So she deserved to be shot.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    maybe pull the car over before you make that video
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

maybe pull the car over before you make that video

now, why would she do anything like that?!

she mad.

and now she ded.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:
    Obviously she should have been shot for her speech and thoughts. Scratch a leftist!
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Obviously she should have been shot for her speech and thoughts. Scratch a leftist!
    Looks like you missed the point. Getting sucked into extremist conspiracy theories usually has negative results. If you believe NASA has a secret base on the dark side of the moon you’re probably in decent shape but but the more extreme you get the less connection to reality you’re gonna have. Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories is dangerous but they tend to make people that are already on the edge more prone to violence.

This woman thought that the world is controlled by an all powerful child sex trafficking cabal and the one person that can save us is Donald fucking Trump. It appears that a lot of the people that stormed the Capital yesterday were also believers. This shit isn’t benign and I’m willing to bet that we’re gonna see an uptick in violence over the next few years from this crowd.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Floyd overdosed lol

You make me sick
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Floyd overdosed lol

You make me sick
    Good

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Looks like you missed the point. Getting sucked into extremist conspiracy theories usually has negative results. If you believe NASA has a secret base on the dark side of the moon you’re probably in decent shape but but the more extreme you get the less connection to reality you’re gonna have. Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories is dangerous but they tend to make people that are already on the edge more prone to violence.

This woman thought that the world is controlled by an all powerful child sex trafficking cabal and the one person that can save us is Donald fucking Trump. It appears that a lot of the people that stormed the Capital yesterday were also believers. This shit isn’t benign and I’m willing to bet that we’re gonna see an uptick in violence over the next few years from this crowd.

I see so people who believe in anything you don't should be shot. Coming from a commie that makes sense. Scratch a commie.......
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

I see so people who believe in anything you don't should be shot. Coming from a commie that makes sense. Scratch a commie.......
    Didn’t say that. I see why you’d be defensive though; you’re definitely in one of the top two categories.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Didn’t say that. I see why you’d be defensive though; you’re definitely in one of the top two categories.
    I like Trumps policies and actions. She didn't deserve to be shot. I'm being money out was an AD by a poorly trained twit. No reason or need for deadly force at meat from what I can see I the videos.

You justify her death because you disagree with her politics. You won't like it if that game continues.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

I like Trumps policies and actions. She didn't deserve to be shot. I'm being money out was an AD by a poorly trained twit. No reason or need for deadly force at meat from what I can see I the videos.

You justify her death because you disagree with her politics. You won't like it if that game continues.
    bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

she got shot. unlucky? yeah.

but make no mistake, the others had medical issues due to stress etc ... she got fucking shot. That takes effort and discipline so it wasn't an accident.

if she was sitting on her toilet reading tug-bullshit and laughing her ass off - she wouldn't have gotten shot and would have saved herself the plane ticket and hotel room and and/or gas and tampax and would have lived to see another orange trump day.

but now she's pushing daisies forever immortalized by making stupid videos while fucking driving. Put that shit on her epitaph and move on to the next moron.

might as well tik tok her death and monetize it to pay for her funeral.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,154

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

COVID was made in a lab.