Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Going nuts can get you killed.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Obviously she should have been shot for her speech and thoughts. Scratch a leftist!
    Looks like you missed the point. Getting sucked into extremist conspiracy theories usually has negative results. If you believe NASA has a secret base on the dark side of the moon you’re probably in decent shape but but the more extreme you get the less connection to reality you’re gonna have. Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories is dangerous but they tend to make people that are already on the edge more prone to violence.

This woman thought that the world is controlled by an all powerful child sex trafficking cabal and the one person that can save us is Donald fucking Trump. It appears that a lot of the people that stormed the Capital yesterday were also believers. This shit isn’t benign and I’m willing to bet that we’re gonna see an uptick in violence over the next few years from this crowd.

I see so people who believe in anything you don't should be shot. Coming from a commie that makes sense. Scratch a commie.......
    Didn’t say that. I see why you’d be defensive though; you’re definitely in one of the top two categories.
    I like Trumps policies and actions. She didn't deserve to be shot. I'm being money out was an AD by a poorly trained twit. No reason or need for deadly force at meat from what I can see I the videos.

You justify her death because you disagree with her politics. You won't like it if that game continues.
    bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

she got shot. unlucky? yeah.

but make no mistake, the others had medical issues due to stress etc ... she got fucking shot. That takes effort and discipline so it wasn't an accident.

if she was sitting on her toilet reading tug-bullshit and laughing her ass off - she wouldn't have gotten shot and would have saved herself the plane ticket and hotel room and and/or gas and tampax and would have lived to see another orange trump day.

but now she's pushing daisies forever immortalized by making stupid videos while fucking driving. Put that shit on her epitaph and move on to the next moron.

might as well tik tok her death and monetize it to pay for her funeral.
    Damn so we could have been shooting BLM and ANTIFA all along and you'd be OK with it? No worries going to be more problems I'll spread the word that it's OK.

FYI this was a cop and they don't just shoot people not posing a deadly threat for the fuck of it. Capitol police aren't exactly known as the cream of the crop and I think the cop just fucked up. Not hard to pull the trigger on a Glock under stress. Especially if they aren't used to those situations.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    So the riots all summer were for people who deserved to die

Good to know
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    Obviously she should have been shot for her speech and thoughts. Scratch a leftist!
    Looks like you missed the point. Getting sucked into extremist conspiracy theories usually has negative results. If you believe NASA has a secret base on the dark side of the moon you’re probably in decent shape but but the more extreme you get the less connection to reality you’re gonna have. Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories is dangerous but they tend to make people that are already on the edge more prone to violence.

This woman thought that the world is controlled by an all powerful child sex trafficking cabal and the one person that can save us is Donald fucking Trump. It appears that a lot of the people that stormed the Capital yesterday were also believers. This shit isn’t benign and I’m willing to bet that we’re gonna see an uptick in violence over the next few years from this crowd.

I see so people who believe in anything you don't should be shot. Coming from a commie that makes sense. Scratch a commie.......
    Didn’t say that. I see why you’d be defensive though; you’re definitely in one of the top two categories.
    I like Trumps policies and actions. She didn't deserve to be shot. I'm being money out was an AD by a poorly trained twit. No reason or need for deadly force at meat from what I can see I the videos.

You justify her death because you disagree with her politics. You won't like it if that game continues.
    bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

but make no mistake, the others had medical issues due to stress etc ... she got fucking shot. That takes effort and discipline so it wasn't an accident.

if she was sitting on her toilet reading tug-bullshit and laughing her ass off - she wouldn't have gotten shot and would have saved herself the plane ticket and hotel room and and/or gas and tampax and would have lived to see another orange trump day.

but now she's pushing daisies forever immortalized by making stupid videos while fucking driving. Put that shit on her epitaph and move on to the next moron.

Damn so we could have been shooting BLM and ANTIFA all along and you'd be OK with it? No worries going to be more problems I'll spread the word that it's OK.

FYI this was a cop and they don't just shoot people not posing a deadly threat for the fuck of it. Capitol police aren't exactly known as the cream of the crop and I think the cop just fucked up. Not hard to pull the trigger on a Glock under stress. Especially if they aren't used to those situations.
    lol. ok!

i'm glad you're not as stupid as that person and took time out of your important life to go there to get shot ... good job! You deserve praise.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

So the riots all summer were for people who deserved to die

Good to know

c'mon race, just the person that got shot.

is that not clear to you?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

Funny how none of this applied to Breona Taylor or George Floyd.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

Funny how none of this applied to Breona Taylor or George Floyd.
    Exactly. The heroes of the left.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

COVID was made in a lab.
    Global Warming is at the very least data-manipulation, which has been proven, and Soy Boys are Soy Boys. Stupid chart made for dipshits to poast on Internet forums when they have nothing of value to add.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    George and Breona should never have invaded the Capitol.
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

Hypocrites. The media lauded them as courageous back in 2018.

As they? say ... fuck off, HHutzky.

Anyone else recall leftists taking over the Wisconsin State Capitol about 10 years back? As I recall they occupied it for a nearly a month and did all kinds of damage. Not only did the press not condemn it you had Rat pols praise them and support them.

https://isthmus.com/news/cover-story/capitol-occupation-walker-protest-house/

Who knew that Scott Walker could have just ordered the protestors to be shot all with the Dazzler's blessing.
    HHusky said:

Because they're black Dazzler doesn't believe they're responsible for their actions.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

COVID was made in a lab.
    I'd put that in the green, though I'm still #teambat
    edited January 2021
    Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

If we want to draw BLM parallels, I'd say this death was about on par with the Seattle woman? who was dancing on the freeway and got hit by a car.

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

If we want to draw BLM parallels, I'd say this death was about on par with the Seattle woman? who was dancing on the freeway and got hit by a car.
    Yes, because an unarmed person who poses no threat is just as likely to be shot and killed by cop as someone who is dancing on an active freeway.

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

COVID was made in a lab.
    I'd put that in the green, though I'm still #teambat
    It is a bat virus, but the Covid-19 strain didn’t originate from undercooked bat soup in Wuhan wet market.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    HHusky said:

So police should have shot all the protesters who invaded the Capitol, Grassley's office, etc over Kavanaugh?

Circular logic rulz...HH is a good little lemming for the Banana Republic...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

HHusky said:

So police should have shot all the protesters who invaded the Capitol, Grassley's office, etc over Kavanaugh?

Look at all the terrorists
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

animate said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

bad decision-making
    wrong place (her fault)
    wrong time (her fault)

Yes, because an unarmed person who poses no threat is just as likely to be shot and killed by cop as someone who is dancing on an active freeway.

It wasn't an active freeway, it was closed down. Just like the chamber that this woman was attempting to break into. If you want to talk about threat, the latter is magnitudes more threatening than the dancing idiot.

HHusky said:

Look at all the terrorists
    Those are just members of “the press.”