Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Two confirmed bombs

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

There were plenty of stories all summer about white supremacists showing up at protests and stirring shit up. Google is your friend.

Btw, why do you get so triggered whenever anyone criticizes white supremacists? I once naively believed "white supremacy is bad" was a bipartisan position. The Tug has enlightened me.

The article you posted from May was complete and total fucking bullshit. Why do you lie your ass off and refuse to admit you swallowed like a bitch?
    I don't even remember what the article said but sure, the 8 month old article turned out to be inaccurate. Congrats Lady B! But that doesn't take away the fact that your beloved white supremacist buddies were guilty of stirring up riots all summer.
    Only took you 8 months to admit that you swallowed like a bitch and that was after lying repeatedly, again even today, that you never blamed White Supremacists for the looting arson.

It doesn't take away from the fact that you're a fucking liar who loves to swallow like a bitch and who rarely gets anything right.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There were plenty of stories all summer about white supremacists showing up at protests and stirring shit up. Google is your friend.

Btw, why do you get so triggered whenever anyone criticizes white supremacists? I once naively believed "white supremacy is bad" was a bipartisan position. The Tug has enlightened me.

The article you posted from May was complete and total fucking bullshit. Why do you lie your ass off and refuse to admit you swallowed like a bitch?
    I don't even remember what the article said but sure, the 8 month old article turned out to be inaccurate. Congrats Lady B! But that doesn't take away the fact that your beloved white supremacist buddies were guilty of stirring up riots all summer.
    Only took you 8 months to admit that you swallowed like a bitch and that was after lying repeatedly, again even today, that you never blamed White Supremacists for the looting arson.

It doesn't take away from the fact that you're a fucking liar who loves to swallow like a bitch and who rarely gets anything right.
    You seem upset. Get help.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You seem like you got exposed as a lying piece of shit and now you're waving a white flag. I thought I was engaging in revisionist History Kunt? What happened to the line of steaming bullshit?

Love how you now claim you don't recall posting that article while earlier today you were accusing me of engaging in revisionist history. Which is it Kunt? You don't recall or you do recall and I'm engaging in revisionist history?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You seem like you got exposed as a lying piece of shit and now you're waving a white flag. I thought I was engaging in revisionist History Kunt? What happened to the line of steaming bullshit?
    You sound tired from taking L's all week and are clinging onto this "victory" that an article from 8 months ago was slightly inaccurate. Congrats. You get to go suck off some little Mexican boys now.

I'll hit you up when I need some tips on upcoming buying opportunities in the market. Oh wait....

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You sound tired from taking L's all week and are clinging onto this "victory" that an article from 8 months ago was slightly inaccurate. Congrats. You get to go suck off some little Mexican boys now.

I'll hit you up when I need some tips on upcoming buying opportunities in the market. Oh wait....

Slightly inaccurate? There was nothing in that article that was accurate. That's why you swallowed it like the bitch you are IC. So which of us was engaging in revisionist history you lying piece of shit?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

“Slightly inaccurate”

You’re as big a liar as the Dazzler.