Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two confirmed bombs

TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

This is exactly the same as spray painting a Walmart. I’m sad the moderates will view these things as equal. But I’m glad to know that I’ve been right about the fascism.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

How do you know who placed the bombs?

This.

WTF knows lately?

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Tug logic - Show me proof it wasn't ANTIFA!
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

When I leave diarrhea on the bowl at work and get challenged on it - I just say "Antifa" ... saves me everytime.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

I’m asking for proof from your fellow dipshit who implies it’s Trump supporters. Where is the proof, you retard?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

I’m asking for proof from your fellow dipshit who implies it’s Trump supporters. Where is the proof, you retard?
    Yesterday this person was claiming to be a centrist.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What we know so far:

- the only one shot is a Trump supporter by a Capital cop.

- Trump tweeted out calm

- Trump called out National guard to support order

SFGbob said:

Let the record show that this is the very same lying, stupid Kunt who blamed white supremacists for the rioting and looting that took place this summer.
    GTFO with your revisionist history. I never said they were responsible for ALL the rioting and looting but you're even dumber than I thought if you think they weren't involved. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, etc were out in force at protests all over the country.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Let the record show that this is the very same lying, stupid Kunt who blamed white supremacists for the rioting and looting that took place this summer.
    GTFO with your revisionist history. I never said they were responsible for ALL the rioting and looting but you're even dumber than I thought if you think they weren't involved. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, etc were out in force at protests all over the country.
    Fuck off

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Nothing gets the Tugtards more triggered than disparaging white supremacists
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

SFGbob said:

You just couldn’t document it

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Triggered?

Fuck off

Keep spamming the board. Triggered.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021

Yesterday this person was claiming to be a centrist.
    I never claimed to be a “centrist,” and if you want to revisit that thread, I’ll continue dunking on you like I’m 1992 Shawn Kemp and you’re Alton Lister.

https://youtu.be/l2GaAWdHwsw
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

You just couldn’t document it

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/self-described-member-boogaloo-bois-charged-riot
    You just couldn't document it

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Triggered?

Fuck off

Meltdown

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Triggered?

Fuck off

Meltdown
    Fuck off