Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two confirmed bombs

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Tug logic - Show me proof it wasn't ANTIFA!

Let the record show that this is the very same lying, stupid Kunt who blamed white supremacists for the rioting and looting that took place this summer.
    GTFO with your revisionist history. I never said they were responsible for ALL the rioting and looting but you're even dumber than I thought if you think they weren't involved. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, etc were out in force at protests all over the country.
    And I never claimed you said ALL the rioting you lying piece of shit. But you most definitely did blame White Supremacists for much of the looting and rioting that took place in Minneapolis all without a fucking shred of evidence.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

SFGbob said:

Let the record show that this is the very same lying, stupid Kunt who blamed white supremacists for the rioting and looting that took place this summer.
    GTFO with your revisionist history. I never said they were responsible for ALL the rioting and looting but you're even dumber than I thought if you think they weren't involved. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, etc were out in force at protests all over the country.
    Fuck off
    Nothing gets the Tugtards more triggered than disparaging white supremacists
    Triggered?

Fuck off

Keep spamming the board. Triggered.

Meltdown
    Fuck off

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Retards steal my material

Go figure. Biden voter is a plagerist

And a racist

Get your hood out boy. Some blacks are trying to get into a white school and make it a jungle
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And I never claimed you said ALL the rioting you lying piece of shit. But you most definitely did blame White Supremacists for much of the looting and rioting that took place in Minneapolis all without a fucking shred of evidence.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/self-described-member-boogaloo-bois-charged-riot

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/self-described-member-boogaloo-bois-charged-riot
    No charges for looting or arson. Other than that you nailed it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Nothing gets the Tugtards more triggered than disparaging white supremacists
    Triggered?

Fuck off

Keep spamming the board. Triggered.

Meltdown
    Fuck off

Like flea says

Anytime any place you want your ass kicked let me know

Violence is the answer
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Leftists dont actually count as people, so you cant really commit terrorism against them imo
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lady B thinks he's so clever for conveniently swapping out "rioting" for arson to try to score a cheap W. You're wrong again Kunt. How many L's have you taken this week? I've lost count.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

I’m asking for proof from your fellow dipshit who implies it’s Trump supporters. Where is the proof, you retard?
    I seldom agree with NWRetard on anything but there is a valid question here, I mean, we don't even know that any of the Trump supporters posses the IQ to even construct an explosive device.

I'm surprised these Dumbfucks could even find DC on a map... they must have had outside help.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lady B thinks he's so clever for conveniently swapping out "rioting" for arson to try to score a cheap W. You're wrong again Kunt. How many L's have you taken this week? I've lost count.
    You blamed white supremacists for the looting and the arson that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd died and I took an L? Fuck off.
    IC couldn't run here fast enough to post this streaming pile of bullshit during the George Floyd riots.
    SFGbob said:

IC couldn't run here fast enough to post this streaming pile of bullshit during the George Floyd riots.

Obsessed much? How long were you digging through old threads to find that? And what does this even prove? The article turns out to be accurate because your beloved white supremacists were charged. Take the L and move on Lady B. I'm honestly embarrassed for you at this point.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You blamed white supremacists for the looting and the arson that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd died and I took an L? Fuck off.
    What's the big deal about arson? They got insurance.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    They have insurance.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Had insurance....out of business if you were a small business owner.
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

Obsessed much? How long were you digging through old threads to find that? And what does this even prove? The article turns out to be accurate because your beloved white supremacists were charged. Take the L and move on Lady B. I'm honestly embarrassed for you at this point.
    Actually the article from May was complete fucking bullshit. The one "Boogaloo" that you linked to today was arrested in October in Texas. None of the people in the article you linked to in May were white supremacists and no white supremacist was ever linked to looting or arson as you claimed. The article from May that you swallowed like a bitch was totally refuted by the local MN press. There was never any evidence that any of the people arrested in May were white supremacists.

Btw, it took me all of 5 minutes to find that and expose you for the lying piece of shit you are.

There were plenty of stories all summer about white supremacists showing up at protests and stirring shit up. Google is your friend.

Btw, why do you get so triggered whenever anyone criticizes white supremacists? I once naively believed "white supremacy is bad" was a bipartisan position. The Tug has enlightened me.
    edited January 2021

There were plenty of stories all summer about white supremacists showing up at protests and stirring shit up. Google is your friend.

Btw, why do you get so triggered whenever anyone criticizes white supremacists? I once naively believed "white supremacy is bad" was a bipartisan position. The Tug has enlightened me.

The article you posted from May was complete and total fucking bullshit. Why do you lie your ass off and refuse to admit you swallowed like a bitch?

If White Supremacist were behind the looting and arson in Minneapolis this past May I'm all in favor of exposing that and reporting on it.

But when lying pieces of shit like you falsely claim that it was White Supremacists who were behind the looting and arson in order to deflect from the people on the left who are all on your team then I'm going to point it out.

edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

The article you posted from May was complete and total fucking bullshit. Why do you lie your ass off and refuse to admit you swallowed like a bitch?
    I don't even remember what the article said but sure, the 8 month old article turned out to be inaccurate. Congrats Lady B! But that doesn't take away the fact that your beloved white supremacist buddies were guilty of stirring up riots all summer.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Fuck you. How's that for proof you pinko commie fag?