Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rationalizations from Trumptards wanted

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,221
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Except there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud, Gasbag. None. Whatsoever." - HHuskyIsRacist, minutes ago.

Good point. But the Trumptard was caught before he could actually cast those ballots as I recall.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,482
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is a pretty thorough "debunking" of the disinformation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbAYDg66Jhs
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Empty lies that have been thoroughly debunked.

You were asked to provide PROOF
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Has anyone tried listening to this pompous gasbag?

He should be the first arrested
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
    AOG said:

This is a pretty thorough "debunking" of the disinformation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbAYDg66Jhs

Huh?
    A urinal leak at 6am the MORNING of the election fixed within 2 hours caused them to clear out the building at 11PM that night?
    The lie about the Internet connectivity?
    The ignoring that while the observers were thrown out they "counted" ballots against all laws?
    Etc...etc....Raffensperger couldn't even show up to lie in person so he sent a contractor.

You really are a dumb one...I'm still waiting for the investigation/report you promised everyone. Don't expect to actually see it...just you lying more...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

"Except there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud, Gasbag. None. Whatsoever." - HHuskyIsRacist, minutes ago.

Good point. But the Trumptard was caught before he could actually cast those ballots as I recall.
    HHusky said:

The difference between your side and mine is that if there were mass allegations of voter fraud, mine would have started the investigation right away instead of letting the media sweep it all under the rug.

If there’s nothing to hide then why have you and your team threw the most extensive block campaign ever seen in American history?

I’d think that you’d want to show how it’s all bullshit, should you not sweep Georgia and end up being skinned alive in 2022. But you are a short term thinking estate planner, so there’s that.
  • Options

AOG said:

Huh?
    A urinal leak at 6am the MORNING of the election fixed within 2 hours caused them to clear out the building at 11PM that night?
    The ignoring that while the observers were thrown out they "counted" ballots against all laws?
    Etc...etc....Raffensperger couldn't even show up to lie in person so he sent a contractor.

You really are a dumb one...I'm still waiting for the investigation/report you promised everyone. Don't expect to actually see it...just you lying more...
    I'm not going to recheck but I believe you didn't watch video as all your claims are probably refuted. Did you watch it? if you want to point where in the video he lies, then provide your evidence. As far as being dumb, anybody that supports Trump is idiotic.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    Standard Supporter
    Last thing that concerns a leftard is a dishonest election in their favor. Asking for proof of citizenship to register vote and then voter ID to vote seems like the most basic thing. Of course, the dems specifically got rid of both of those requirements. Then don't compare vote signatures with those of file.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited January 2021
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Huh?

I'm not going to recheck but I believe you didn't watch video as all your claims are probably refuted. Did you watch it? if you want to point where in the video he lies, then provide your evidence. As far as being dumb, anybody that supports Trump is idiotic.
    @HoustonHusky's descension into a conspiracy theory hawking QAnon nut job was one of the most underrated Tug stories of 2020. He's one step away from completing his transformation into the next @Sledog or @oregonblitzkrieg. You hate to see it.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Huh?

Hey look...post 5 now on ignoring everything I said.

What are you having difficulty with? The fact the urinal overflowing was reported at 6:07AM and fixed within 2 hours? How again is that the reason the voting room observers were cleared out at something like 10PM that night? Do you still believe your mom when she says Santa really exists?

You really are not a bright one...

• Options
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The difference between your side and mine is that if there were mass allegations of voter fraud, mine would have started the investigation right away instead of letting the media sweep it all under the rug.

If there’s nothing to hide then why have you and your team threw the most extensive block campaign ever seen in American history?

I’d think that you’d want to show how it’s all bullshit, should you not sweep Georgia and end up being skinned alive in 2022. But you are a short term thinking estate planner, so there’s that.
    Demanding an investigation of a claim that there is no evidence of isn’t quite the act of patriotism you imagine it is.
  • Options

Last thing that concerns a leftard is a dishonest election in their favor. Asking for proof of citizenship to register vote and then voter ID to vote seems like the most basic thing. Of course, the dems specifically got rid of both of those requirements. Then don't compare vote signatures with those of file.

So no evidence, but Gasbag has lots of grievances.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

Huh?

@HoustonHusky's descension into a conspiracy theory hawking QAnon nut job was one of the most underrated Tug stories of 2020. He's one step away from completing his transformation into the next @Sledog or @oregonblitzkrieg. You hate to see it.
    Awww...SincerelyStupid can't contradict anything I say so he tries to smear me.

Unfortunately he's not bright enough to realize I've been saying since before the election although it will be/was rigged it isn't getting overturned and Biden is going to be Prez which is pretty much opposite of QAnon, but why bring reality into the discussion...
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

Huh?

Unfortunately he's not bright enough to realize I've been saying since before the election although it will be/was rigged it isn't getting overturned and Biden is going to be Prez which is pretty much opposite of QAnon, but why bring reality into the discussion...
    You're Exhibit A of Trump's base -- all talk and no evidence. Just insults, fabrications, and bluster.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Huh?

You're Exhibit A of Trump's base -- all talk and no evidence. Just insults, fabrications, and bluster.
    Funny...I’m the one making specific claims you can’t refute because there is video evidence and open records.

You are a bright one...
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,013
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

In summary :

1. Rump has been recorded trying to conspire with GA officials to get them to commit election fraud. The GA officials told him to Fuck Off.

2. Rump Dick Suckers on this board are too ignorant to understand that he lost the election. Soundly.

3. More registered voters didn't vote at all, than voted for Rump.

4. Which means Rump got 3rd place. LOL
  • Options

AOG said:

I don't even know. where to start with this. You really need to stay off twitter and stop using CNN as your primary source of information. This guy is literally "Georgia's Iraqi Information Minister."

• Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Huh?

And you have the self awareness of an amoeba

Fuck off
    For the record, FUCK YOU RACE