Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rationalizations from Trumptards wanted

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Central law school?

I don’t have to prove shit, Einstein. This shit is going down regardless of what you, Me or anyone else thinks about it.

Christ.

As the players emerge with their increasingly outlandish claims, I find it fascinating to watch as history is being played out real time. Nothing more.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AOG said:

No but it is called the "burden of proof." You have to prove something happened. Proving it didn't happen is not necessary. So no "disproof" is ever required.

WELL. Here's the problem, buddy. Courts keep refusing to look at or rule on the proof. The media won't cover the proof and in fact debunks, wrongly, the proof in general terms which is causing the populous to not worry about asking for answers.

I get that you will respond with a technicality saying that means there's no proof but you should very easily be able to comprehend the argument I'm making. This is not some conspiracy theory.

Here's just one example:
    https://hereistheevidence.com/election-2020/pa-update-records/

Literally no one will look into this. Of course you won't bother digging into this at all, you'll just keep pissing in the wind trying to repeat your narrative.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Central law school?

I don’t have to prove shit, Einstein. This shit is going down regardless of what you, Me or anyone else thinks about it.

Christ.

As the players emerge with their increasingly outlandish claims, I find it fascinating to watch as history is being played out real time. Nothing more.

I'm just hear to spit on the grave of the Biden mandate
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,481
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    No, the parties alleging fraud don't argue it in court because it's illegal to allege false fraud charges.

A good example of election fraud is the fucking tape here. Trump is demanding fraud to give him more votes by threatening a vague criminal offense. It's called extortion. This is an example of proof. NO "disproof" needed.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

AOG said:

No but it is called the "burden of proof." You have to prove something happened. Proving it didn't happen is not necessary. So no "disproof" is ever required.

WELL. Here's the problem, buddy. Courts keep refusing to look at or rule on the proof. The media won't cover the proof and in fact debunks, wrongly, the proof in general terms which is causing the populous to not worry about asking for answers.

I get that you will respond with a technicality saying that means there's no proof but you should very easily be able to comprehend the argument I'm making. This is not some conspiracy theory.

Here's just one example:

Literally no one will look into this. Of course you won't bother digging into this at all, you'll just keep pissing in the wind trying to repeat your narrative.

here is the evidence dot com is your source?!? LOL you fucking morons have all gone full @Sledog.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

AOG said:

Here's just one example:

here is the evidence dot com is your source?!? LOL you fucking morons have all gone full @Sledog.

Found another Pigeon.

One that doesn’t read of course.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,911
    doogie said:

Central law school?

Christ.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
    AOG said:

Dear Jury....sure we have a video of my client shooting the victim and numerous eyewitnesses that signed affidavits that said my client told them to leave the room before the claimed "incident", but there was no actual body found by the police. Sure the police didn't show up to look, but that's not my client's fault.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Liar.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I wanted to catch you assholes before you got the official excuse.

This had to hurt their souls.
    Anybody can tell somebody to fuck on in an anonymous forum. But tell me how you excuse a president that threatens a secretary of state with a criminal charge of some kind if he doesn't "find" some votes, and gives a specific number? Yeah? How?
    How did he threaten him with a criminal charge? Use your words.
    Listen -- Trump said he was "notifying" him that what he's doing is a crime (paraphrased! -- that what it is though)
    That’s not threatening him and Trump can’t prosecute anyone.

You’re lying, which is no surprise.
    Seriously, Trump can use the implied threat since he appoints the director of the DOJ. Trump is making a threat. Whether he can follow through may be in doubt, but we know Barr went along with Trump's plans. Why would Raf... not assume he was the next target? Trump is using his position of power over the DOJ (which he has clearly now demonstrated) as a threat.
    If Raf did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about, right?

Jesus, you fucking snowflakes will turn every comment or gripe into a constitutional crisis, won't you?
  • Options

AOG said:

I'll check back in an hour once the conservative elites cook up an excuse.

I already commented. I find nothing wrong with it and would like to know the full context, but we know that won’t happen.

The President didn’t threaten anyone with jail, so you’re making it up. If you’re going to lie about it, you don’t deserve anything other than derision.
    Of course you don't. Trump could fuck your wife and daughter and you'd still be on here gargling his orange cock.

You have the weirdest sex fantasies. Fantasizing about a man molesting my daughter is fucking disgusting, you pervert.
    IC's a pedo-minded perv. Always has been. Nothing knew hear.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I wanted to catch you assholes before you got the official excuse.

This had to hurt their souls.
    Anybody can tell somebody to fuck on in an anonymous forum. But tell me how you excuse a president that threatens a secretary of state with a criminal charge of some kind if he doesn't "find" some votes, and gives a specific number? Yeah? How?
    How did he threaten him with a criminal charge? Use your words.
    Listen -- Trump said he was "notifying" him that what he's doing is a crime (paraphrased! -- that what it is though)
    That’s not threatening him and Trump can’t prosecute anyone.

You’re lying, which is no surprise.
    Seriously, Trump can use the implied threat since he appoints the director of the DOJ. Trump is making a threat. Whether he can follow through may be in doubt, but we know Barr went along with Trump's plans. Why would Raf... not assume he was the next target? Trump is using his position of power over the DOJ (which he has clearly now demonstrated) as a threat.
    “Implied threat” is the “he didn’t say it but he meant it” mind-reading I’ve come to expect from Leftists.

You lied. Admit it.
    weak. Trump "notified" him of what might happen, and Trump pulls the strings at the DOJ.
    Are you going to start calling Trump "Daddy" like your CoronaBro HHuskyIsRacist does?
  • Options
    AOG said:

The ballot-suitcase video has been debunked for literally months

Denied, not debunked. Learn what "debunk" means.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-corrupts/ar-BB1crvZg?item=flights:prg-enterpriseblended-t,1s-ent-microsoft&ocid=entnewsntp

A Republican Party based on the idea that power should be wielded whenever possible, and that Congress ought to override the states whenever Congress disagrees, is not in any way a conservative party.

The Republican Party became a cult of personality by the time Trump won the presidency. Now we’re seeing crystal clear the costs of that transition.

Uh, a party dedicated to voter fraud is your choice not mine. We are seeing a crystal clear example of this with the dazzer who FEELS that voter ID is racist and so is an honest election.
    Except there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud, Gasbag. None. Whatsoever.
    Wow. The #ShittyLawyerWhoCan'tGetHisFactsStraight has returned.

Even the Leftist MSM admits there was fraud, as there is in every election. The issue was whether it was "widespread" or "rampant" enough to change the result.

Are you lying, or just stupid? And racist?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

The ballot-suitcase video has been debunked for literally months

Have a link to the investigation report? Trump even asked for it in the phone call...Georgia SOS didn’t know how to respond.

Liar.
    An investigation report that proves something didn't happen? This is known as:

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true.

Example: HoustonHusky is a fag. If I can't prove that false does it mean it's true?
    You beat your wife but ok.

Thing is, if I didn’t have a video of you beating your wife me saying so doesn’t mean a whole lot. When I have a video of somebody lying about a leak in the building which records prove didn’t happen to clear the room of observers, and then go on to “count” ballots without observers in any form which is against all election laws, much less counting from unidentifiable boxes not in the standard storage location, that is the equivalent of a video of you hitting your wife and gives the accusation a lot more weight.

Feel free to try and explain why you were hitting your wife and provide the police report absolving you, but don’t tell me my own eyes are lying to me.

Liar.
    That's a twist of the facts.... if you can't prove fraud nor disprove fraud nothing happened
    There is a video showing election laws being broken as I previously specified...you didn’t contradict a single thing I said because you can’t.

You claimed that video has been disproven...I asked for the link to the report explaining/disproving it. You can’t provide that either.

Because you are a liar.
    what I just said... It's disproven if you can't prove fraud. The reason is that "proof of disproof" doesn't mean it's happened. Think about it. If I say HoustonHusky is a fag, I have no proof. But I can't disprove it (you not being a fag) either. If you 1) can't prove it and 2) can't disprove it, then you aren't a fag. If you can't prove fraud and can't disprove fraud, there was no fraud.
    So Jimmy Hoffa is alive and well. Got it.
  • Options
    AOG said:

OK, so it took you assholes a few hours to recover and rationalize the taped Trump extortion mostly with the usual set of debunked "fraud" charges (none of which actually are much more than half baked distortions omitting some critical considerations). But, you didn't know what to do for a while.

Wow. You really kicked ass and took names. Do you do an end zone dance and shout to the heavens when you squash a bug, too?
  • Options
    AOG said:

No, the parties alleging fraud don't argue it in court because it's illegal to allege false fraud charges.

A good example of election fraud is the fucking tape here. Trump is demanding fraud to give him more votes by threatening a vague criminal offense. It's called extortion. This is an example of proof. NO "disproof" needed.

There is so much you don't get, AOG, it's truly amazing you can simply stay alive without gouging your eyes out with scissors, shooting yourself by accident, or ending yourself with a power tool accident.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,220
    edited January 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-corrupts/ar-BB1crvZg?item=flights:prg-enterpriseblended-t,1s-ent-microsoft&ocid=entnewsntp

A Republican Party based on the idea that power should be wielded whenever possible, and that Congress ought to override the states whenever Congress disagrees, is not in any way a conservative party.

The Republican Party became a cult of personality by the time Trump won the presidency. Now we’re seeing crystal clear the costs of that transition.

Uh, a party dedicated to voter fraud is your choice not mine. We are seeing a crystal clear example of this with the dazzer who FEELS that voter ID is racist and so is an honest election.

Even the Leftist MSM admits there was fraud, as there is in every election. The issue was whether it was "widespread" or "rampant" enough to change the result.

Sorry. Thought you might be bright enough to recognize we weren’t talking about the minuscule instances of individual voter fraud. This may have occurred literally tens of times nationally! Though probably less.
  • Options
    "Except there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud, Gasbag. None. Whatsoever." - HHuskyIsRacist, minutes ago.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,911
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sorry. Thought you might be bright enough to recognize we weren’t talking about the minuscule instances of individual voter fraud. This may have occurred literally tens of times nationally! Though probably less.
    @FractionalVoteDawg, true?