Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rationalizations from Trumptards wanted

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,560
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine voting for Biden

I still feel good about it.
    How's it go now....

If you vote for a racist then you are a ????
    Biden can’t be racist, he served as VP for a black guy.
    Friends bracelet jpeg
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

I wanted to catch you assholes before you got the official excuse.

This had to hurt their souls.
    Anybody can tell somebody to fuck on in an anonymous forum. But tell me how you excuse a president that threatens a secretary of state with a criminal charge of some kind if he doesn't "find" some votes, and gives a specific number? Yeah? How?
    Are you seriously This dense?
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,481
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I wanted to catch you assholes before you got the official excuse.

This had to hurt their souls.
    Anybody can tell somebody to fuck on in an anonymous forum. But tell me how you excuse a president that threatens a secretary of state with a criminal charge of some kind if he doesn't "find" some votes, and gives a specific number? Yeah? How?
    Are you seriously This dense?
    I said I wanted your rationalization because you don't know what to say yet.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I know exactly why your entire thread is nothing but an emotional meltdown.

You dropped out of Central. It’s understandable why you don’t understand

You mean the president does NOT have the sole power to coerce constitutionally?
  • Options
    AOG said:

doogie said:

I know exactly why your entire thread is nothing but an emotional meltdown.

You dropped out of Central. It’s understandable why you don’t understand

You mean the president does NOT have the sole power to coerce constitutionally?
    I gave this a Not your best effort

Apologies in advance if it was
  • Options
    The ballot-suitcase video has been debunked for literally months
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    AOG said:

How? Why did they kick everyone out and then pull out literal suitcases of votes?

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    AOG said:

Have a link to the investigation report? Trump even asked for it in the phone call...Georgia SOS didn’t know how to respond.

Liar.
  • Options
    Whatever it takes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,220
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-corrupts/ar-BB1crvZg?item=flights:prg-enterpriseblended-t,1s-ent-microsoft&ocid=entnewsntp

A Republican Party based on the idea that power should be wielded whenever possible, and that Congress ought to override the states whenever Congress disagrees, is not in any way a conservative party.

The Republican Party became a cult of personality by the time Trump won the presidency. Now we’re seeing crystal clear the costs of that transition.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

AOG said:

Have a link to the investigation report? Trump even asked for it in the phone call...Georgia SOS didn’t know how to respond.

Liar.
    An investigation report that proves something didn't happen? This is known as:

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true.

Example: HoustonHusky is a fag. If I can't prove that false does it mean it's true?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-corrupts/ar-BB1crvZg?item=flights:prg-enterpriseblended-t,1s-ent-microsoft&ocid=entnewsntp

A Republican Party based on the idea that power should be wielded whenever possible, and that Congress ought to override the states whenever Congress disagrees, is not in any way a conservative party.

The Republican Party became a cult of personality by the time Trump won the presidency. Now we’re seeing crystal clear the costs of that transition.

Uh, a party dedicated to voter fraud is your choice not mine. We are seeing a crystal clear example of this with the dazzer who FEELS that voter ID is racist and so is an honest election.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,220

HHusky said:

Uh, a party dedicated to voter fraud is your choice not mine. We are seeing a crystal clear example of this with the dazzer who FEELS that voter ID is racist and so is an honest election.
    Except there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud, Gasbag. None. Whatsoever.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Except there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud, Gasbag. None. Whatsoever.
    There is evidence.......of Trump supporters committing fraud.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Liar.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true.

Example: HoustonHusky is a fag. If I can't prove that false does it mean it's true?
    You beat your wife but ok.

Thing is, if I didn’t have a video of you beating your wife me saying so doesn’t mean a whole lot. When I have a video of somebody lying about a leak in the building which records prove didn’t happen to clear the room of observers, and then go on to “count” ballots without observers in any form which is against all election laws, much less counting from unidentifiable boxes not in the standard storage location, that is the equivalent of a video of you hitting your wife and gives the accusation a lot more weight.

Feel free to try and explain why you were hitting your wife and provide the police report absolving you, but don’t tell me my own eyes are lying to me.

Liar.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

Liar.

Thing is, if I didn’t have a video of you beating your wife me saying so doesn’t mean a whole lot. When I have a video of somebody lying about a leak in the building which records prove didn’t happen to clear the room of observers, and then go on to “count” ballots without observers in any form which is against all election laws, much less counting from unidentifiable boxes not in the standard storage location, that is the equivalent of a video of you hitting your wife and gives the accusation a lot more weight.

Feel free to try and explain why you were hitting your wife and provide the police report absolving you, but don’t tell me my own eyes are lying to me.

Liar.
    That's a twist of the facts.... if you can't prove fraud nor disprove fraud nothing happened
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Liar.

Liar.
    That's a twist of the facts.... if you can't prove fraud nor disprove fraud nothing happened
    There is a video showing election laws being broken as I previously specified...you didn’t contradict a single thing I said because you can’t.

You claimed that video has been disproven...I asked for the link to the report explaining/disproving it. You can’t provide that either.

Because you are a liar.