Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Megwa, 2022 4* RB, Keller (Timber Creek), TX (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I never watched this guys film because he's a Boner-popper recruit so I just assumed he was mediocre.... wow I was impressed with this kid.

He's Gaskin-esque. A patient runner with a short stride and choppy footwork who does a good job of angling his body to make defenders miss in tight spaces. And for having a short stride he then has the ability to pull away from guys.

I didn't want to be the first to compare him to Gaskin. I'll have to watch again. I dont remember much other than that he was impressive and had some Gaskin moves with maybe a bit more speed.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s also 6”1.5 215+

No fucking way.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Really looking forward to his senior film ...

We may have absolutely found ourselves a high end RB
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So if Boner lands this out-of-state non-layup, what will be the new reason to want him fired?
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is his only official visit, if we mess this up....
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Woof incoming?

After he takes his scheduled visits, Megwa said he hopes to make his decision.

"I want to make my decision pretty quickly after I that," Megwa noted. "I'm looking for a school that has it all -- education, football, development -- and I want the chance to showcase my talents. Playing time is important, but I just want the chance to win a spot. I don't expect to just be handed the job.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

So if Boner lands this out-of-state non-layup, what will be the new reason to want him fired?

creeping out and stalking underage girls on twitter and liking every underage thot
    Is this wrong?
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Woof incoming?

"I want to make my decision pretty quickly after I that," Megwa noted. "I'm looking for a school that has it all -- education, football, development -- and I want the chance to showcase my talents. Playing time is important, but I just want the chance to win a spot. I don't expect to just be handed the job.
    LFG!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I never watched this guys film because he's a Boner-popper recruit so I just assumed he was mediocre.... wow I was impressed with this kid.

He's Gaskin-esque. A patient runner with a short stride and choppy footwork who does a good job of angling his body to make defenders miss in tight spaces. And for having a short stride he then has the ability to pull away from guys.

Nothing about Sunday's film was mediocre

Berry was meh
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So if this guy commits, is that it at RB?

Rank 'em:
    Megwa
    Sawchuck
    Barnes
    Schlenbaker
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,831
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof incoming?

LFG!
    LFG... I didn’t know we? Did that hear.

@1to392831weretaken woodchuck and mr burns were never coming here.

It’s megwa and hopefully schlofenbaker. We’ll loose two graduates this yr and of the five guys left (fig, Davis, Sunday, berry, adams- needs to move to safety), I have to think someone’s transferring out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof incoming?

LFG!

It’s megwa and hopefully schlofenbaker. We’ll loose two graduates this yr and of the five guys left (fig, Davis, Sunday, berry, adams- needs to move to safety), I have to think someone’s transferring out.
    Just TBSnig out on the latest short-season Hudls, Megwa and Schlenbaker look like the exact same player, with the nod in athleticism going to Megwa. The other two both look quite a bit quicker on film for a change of pace.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,831
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof incoming?

LFG!

Just TBSnig out on the latest short-season Hudls, Megwa and Schlenbaker look like the exact same player, with the nod in athleticism going to Megwa. The other two both look quite a bit quicker on film for a change of pace.
    I didn’t look at film but size makes me think you’re right with that one... more elusive, shifty backs? that pic fudgie posted makes this dude look like a brick shithouse. Sign em up!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof incoming?

LFG!

I didn’t look at film but size makes me think you’re right with that one... more elusive, shifty backs? that pic fudgie posted makes this dude look like a brick shithouse. Sign em up!
    So Megwa gains the coveted Ballz' Big Back stamp of approval?