Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As every rich person knows

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

You failed to make any points other than shitpoasting a link to something and pretending you did a mic drop. I’m sure job creators seek your advice on economic policy.

Rich people don't think of themselves as "job creators". For reasons that are obvious, they aren't motivated by creating jobs and do so reluctantly, if at all.
    And yet how many fucking jobs did Bill Gates et al reluctantly create you fucking hack

Why are you expecting anyone to take your bullshit seriously?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

You failed to make any points other than shitpoasting a link to something and pretending you did a mic drop. I’m sure job creators seek your advice on economic policy.

Rich people don't think of themselves as "job creators". For reasons that are obvious, they aren't motivated by creating jobs and do so reluctantly, if at all.
    Cowards like you think that raising taxes on 'the rich' will bring about great success. For reasons that are obvious to everyone but you, the call for higher taxes will just result in more taxes on paychecks. That means the little people the crying liberals want to help would see their taxes go up to fund all the great plans progressives want. A lot of people on the boreds are interested in serious tax reform and can have a grown up conversation about it. If you want to stay at the kids table and yell 'tax the rich, i'm right' go for it.
    At present we can't even pay for our commitments. Borrowing the money isn't along term winner.

Your team has repeatedly lowered taxes on the rich, promising "trickle down" benefits that weren't realized. Baby steps: at this point it would be significant progress for you to admit that no further tax cuts for the rich are justified. Then we can talk about who should actually pay more.
    What team am I on again, little man? If I'm on the team for tax fairness and less partisanship, sure. You just keep pushing the tired Bernie bro arguments. I didn't argue in favor of cuts, you started this by posting a pile of shit from an obviously biased source. I am arguing that most people that call for raising taxes don't realize that truly wealthy people aren't going to see their taxes increase, and that it's much easier for a government to increase taxes on the little people.
    The whole fucking point was the effect of tax cuts on the rich. So other than whooshing yourself, what were you hoping to accomplish here?
    No, the point was for you to read a shitty left wing talking point, think that it proves something, and then post it. Then you were mocked for it. That summarizes the history of what you do here.
    It wasn't an opinion piece, madam. It was a study.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Cowards like you think that raising taxes on 'the rich' will bring about great success. For reasons that are obvious to everyone but you, the call for higher taxes will just result in more taxes on paychecks. That means the little people the crying liberals want to help would see their taxes go up to fund all the great plans progressives want. A lot of people on the boreds are interested in serious tax reform and can have a grown up conversation about it. If you want to stay at the kids table and yell 'tax the rich, i'm right' go for it.
    At present we can't even pay for our commitments. Borrowing the money isn't along term winner.

Your team has repeatedly lowered taxes on the rich, promising "trickle down" benefits that weren't realized. Baby steps: at this point it would be significant progress for you to admit that no further tax cuts for the rich are justified. Then we can talk about who should actually pay more.
    What team am I on again, little man? If I'm on the team for tax fairness and less partisanship, sure. You just keep pushing the tired Bernie bro arguments. I didn't argue in favor of cuts, you started this by posting a pile of shit from an obviously biased source. I am arguing that most people that call for raising taxes don't realize that truly wealthy people aren't going to see their taxes increase, and that it's much easier for a government to increase taxes on the little people.
    The whole fucking point was the effect of tax cuts on the rich. So other than whooshing yourself, what were you hoping to accomplish here?
    No, the point was for you to read a shitty left wing talking point, think that it proves something, and then post it. Then you were mocked for it. That summarizes the history of what you do here.
    "It was a study". That's precious. No one takes you seriously.

Come see HH struggle in every thread.

Almost deserves owen thread!

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

So you didn't read it.

But you've got an opinion!
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

So you didn't read it.

It's complete garbage. Just like you.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

So you didn't read it.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Anti-rich organization says tax cuts for the rich don’t work and don’t create jobs.

Stunning news, Krusty. Honk honk.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

I seem to recall something about middle class and lower income people experiencing significant gains in their incomes prior to 2020. As I recall you want to increase our "commitments" to include yours and other people's student loan debt not to mention your support for Nationalized Healthcare. Maybe our "commitments" are what need to be cut before we raise anyone's taxes.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

HHusky said:

such reforms do not have any significant effect on economic growth
    and unemployment

You girls seem awfully ready to abandon the argument you all made in favor of lowering taxes on "job creators". I don't know how to make my reason for posting any more more explicit than what I've already emphasized. I appreciate your many concessions though.

Hahahahaha. He called you guys girls. Even though you actually are boys. That is a sick burn and means you lose this discussion.
    HH's deep seated misogyny is well-documented.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,089 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/107919/1/Hope_economic_consequences_of_major_tax_cuts_published.pdf

We find that major reforms reducing taxes on the rich lead to higher income inequality as
    measured by the top 1% share of pre-tax national income. The effect remains stable in the
    medium term. In contrast, such reforms do not have any significant effect on economic growth
    and unemployment.
    (emphasis mine)

You're welcome.

Since when is income "equal" ever? In what way? Rich people always make more money because they have more money. Fuck you lefty shitbirds .
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Doctors make more money than teachers. Now that is a puzzler.

Come see HH struggle in every thread.

This is still so good. New bored motto.

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Cut spending hack

You can feel free to turn down your entitlements.

Aren't you about to turn 65?
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

So you didn't read it.

It's complete garbage. Just like you.
    ouch
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Cut spending hack

You can feel free to turn down your entitlements.

Aren't you about to turn 65?
    Be happy to. Just return what I paid in and call it good

With interest

Is that the only spending to cut ?