Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Judge Orders Release Of Dominion Voting Machine Report Saying Machines INTENTIONALLY FLIPPING VOTES

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Gosh I wonder why? What reason could they have?

I'm told this Republican majority board has been corrupted by all the money they are being paid to allow "the steal".
    Ironically most of us aren’t republican, but everyone is to you
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I'm told this Republican majority board has been corrupted by all the money they are being paid to allow "the steal".
    But the Board of Supervisors of Maricopa County is overwhelmingly Republican.

If you want to come out of the closet about how you identify, feel free to start a new thread.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    as is sindee McCain
  • Options
    doogie said:

as is sindee McCain

and ted Bundy
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

If you want to come out of the closet about how you identify, feel free to start a new thread.
    If you can’t see this is beyond red and blue at this point I can’t help you
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

as is sindee McCain

and ted Bundy
    He’s dead, so now he’s a Democrat.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I see nuts threatening elections officials, both red and blue. But the nuts identify as red.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I see nuts threatening elections officials, both red and blue. But the nuts identify as red.
    Says our local antifa and blm supporter while the people he votes for those who put people in jail for trying to feed their families. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Says our local antifa and blm supporter while the people he votes for those who put people in jail for trying to feed their families. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
    Making shit up and changing the subject.

Was the election stolen from Daddy, Gasbag?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Risking refusing to obey a subpoena is always special. Why would they do that?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Because they've been probed and prodded and there will never be an end to it because the rubes--you included--are gung ho to uncover something that didn't happen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-donald-trump-swindles-voters/ar-BB1c3aST?ocid=entnewsntp

Republicans in Congress have mostly acquiesced in Trump's past transgressions. This time they are complicit in misleading Trump loyalists into spending money they can't afford, in the middle of a pandemic, to overturn an election that's already decided, when they know nearly all of it will go into their pockets. It's the perfect parting shot from an administration built on fraud, hubris, and contempt for America's laws and people.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Because they've been probed and prodded and there will never be an end to it because the rubes--you included--are gung ho to uncover something that didn't happen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-donald-trump-swindles-voters/ar-BB1c3aST?ocid=entnewsntp

Republicans in Congress have mostly acquiesced in Trump's past transgressions. This time they are complicit in misleading Trump loyalists into spending money they can't afford, in the middle of a pandemic, to overturn an election that's already decided, when they know nearly all of it will go into their pockets. It's the perfect parting shot from an administration built on fraud, hubris, and contempt for America's laws and people.
    Grifters gonna grift.

How much have you contributed to Trump's legal fund, @sledog?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter
    What past transgressions? Resisting being spied on?
  • Options

What past transgressions? Resisting being spied on?

Individual One has a lot of past transgressions. All you can remember is a bullshit claim he was spied on, Gasbag?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You claim to be an attorney but but it's evident you don't know shit.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You claim to be an attorney but but it's evident you don't know shit.
    The Board of Supervisors had fully cooperated with the tedious examination and reexamination of a very well run election. After 6 weeks of that, the majority of the Board finally decided enough was enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Grifters gonna grift.

Contributed to his campaign and a little to fight the steal by you Pinko Commies.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Grifters gonna grift.

Contributed to his campaign and a little to fight the steal by you Pinko Commies.
    You should send all you have.

Otherwise the liberals win.

• Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Grifters gonna grift.

You should send all you have.

Otherwise the liberals win.

We'll see how that works out.