Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

COLLEGEDOOG!! TRUE?!?

Comments

• Options

Its true. Stop lying

No. It's not.

If your example is climategate, we're all laughing at you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,081
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    More fun with CollegeDoog...

Here is the blog post he has been posting most of his pretty pictures from:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/petergleick/2012/02/05/global-warming-has-stopped-how-to-fool-people-using-cherry-picked-climate-data/2/

Here is some more interesting on the religious global warming zealot that is Peter Gleick:
    http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/20/peter-gleick-admits-to-deception-in-obtaining-heartland-climate-files/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
    (i.e....he's as big a fraud as Hansen, and got caught so he had to resign all sorts of positions...and the stuff he leaked has serious factual errors so its likely he forged that as well). He also likes to cherry pick data after telling other people not too...sounds kinda familiar...

The unmolested data is available...I've shown it from NASA...they and the IPCC are both global warming advocates and both agree there has been no warming in the last 17 years. But that doesn't stop CollegeDoog from trudging away in idiocy...

And you are years behind on the Hansen models being discredited with his scenerios...they are already on a next generation of models that have also been discredited (one link among many...)

Keep swinging CollegeDoog...I haven't seen this many softballs in years. I will say you've inspired me...I'll post a couple more stories on the idiots of the global warming religion this evening to make you feel better (you aren't alone...).

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014
    Sorry HH, the "everybody is a fraud" theory doesn't hold up just like your "no warming in 17 years" theory.

I used that hard data from that blog post, nothing Peter Gleick wrote.

I'm starting to think you are incapable of reading a graph.

Talk about softballs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He didn't say everybody. He gave you examples of the frauds. You're a liar which discredits you.
  • Options

He didn't say everybody. He gave you examples of the frauds. You're a liar which discredits you.

The data that Hansen and Gleick promote is accepted by everybody (97%) in the scientific community.

To discredit that data is to discredit everybody.

Hth.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It is so easy and cool to be a liberal fag when you are living off of Mom and Dads/Government money.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The data that Hansen and Gleick promote is accepted by everybody (97%) in the scientific community.

To discredit that data is to discredit everybody.

Hth.
    No it isn't. And your side has been caught. Liar
  • Options

It is so easy and cool to be a liberal fag when you are living off of Mom and Dads/Government money.

A significant percentage of Republicans accept global warming.

The Weekly Standard has encouraged conservatives to accept the science so we can actually get shit done.

Great ignorant liberal hate as always though.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    CollegeDoog finally got one thing corrrect..."promote". These are not unbiased scientists analyzing data using the scientific method...these are advocates promoting a view using any and all means, including selective data, hiding analysis, and even more unethical means (Gleick). And idiots like CollegeDoog lap it up without even blinking (or thinking).

I'll try and keep it simple...you are taking blog posts from a guy who's admitted having huge ethical lapses to promote his position to say you have (cherry-picked) data that proves reality wrong...even the head of the IPCC Climate disagrees:

THE UN's climate change chief, Rajendra Pachauri, has acknowledged a 17-year pause in global temperature rises

and even your boy Hansen says you are wrong (from his paper published in 2012)
    "The five-year mean global temperature has been flat for the last decade, which we interpret as a combination of natural variability and a slow down in the growth rate of net climate forcing." (Global Temperature Update Through 2012.)

You ignored the discussion on the climate models...maybe you are finally accepting those are wrong too? (True saying...all models are wrong, some models are useful. Unfortunately these haven't reached that level yet).

And yes, now 97% of the scientist have read, reviewed, and analyzed all of the climate data and agree. You are even dumber than you type.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A significant percentage of Republicans accept global warming.

The Weekly Standard has encouraged conservatives to accept the science so we can actually get shit done.

Great ignorant liberal hate as always though.
    That's never been the issue in any of these threads. You failed miserably at any of the "get shit done" discussions.

And you lie like a rug

Other than that, you're doing great
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houston Husky is a scientist. Collegedoog has done......well......norhing

When Houston Husky posts accurate data he can be taken seriously.

All of your graphs prove Houston's point except for the made up Hansen vs Lindzen fantasy flow chart.

Temp's while rising and falling in between periods are nearly identical to what they were in 1997.

All the while you ignore the FACT that Co2 has risen 40ppm which is what is supposed to make temps increase and they haven't.

Noone here is saying that the rise in temp's aren't related to human's in some way. However all of the alarmist global.. er Climate changer's predictions simply haven't been true in these last 15 or so years.

With China, India and Brazil's economies growing, there will be more coal plants and more Co2 released. And given the fairly large increases in the last decade or so, one would think that temps would rise accordingly in the future. But.... the last 15 or so years do not point to that.

You need to realize that there is much more at work here than human spewed Co2. The data proves it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Learn how to think its catching on

China is fucking up their air, we cleaned ours.

But they are FAR more serious

What a moron

Middlebury, my company is doing a fair of amount of export biz with the Chineeze (btw, total pain in the ass. they are a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act nightmare. I feel like we need legal counsel to follow the guys around over there. At every fucking turn there's an issue, and the business guys wind up spending as much time on the phone with me (for pretend) as they do with their business counterparts.

anyway, feedback I get from them is that it's a very dirty place. air quality is an oxymoron there.

I would never trust the Chineeze.
    I don't trust them but they shouldn't be a deterrent or an excuse for inaction.
    maybe not. but everyone should know if they're taking five steps backward every time they take one forward.

• Options
    edited January 2014

CollegeDoog finally got one thing corrrect..."promote". These are not unbiased scientists analyzing data using the scientific method...these are advocates promoting a view using any and all means, including selective data, hiding analysis, and even more unethical means (Gleick). And idiots like CollegeDoog lap it up without even blinking (or thinking).

I'll try and keep it simple...you are taking blog posts from a guy who's admitted having huge ethical lapses to promote his position to say you have (cherry-picked) data that proves reality wrong...even the head of the IPCC Climate disagrees:

THE UN's climate change chief, Rajendra Pachauri, has acknowledged a 17-year pause in global temperature rises

and even your boy Hansen says you are wrong (from his paper published in 2012)
    "The five-year mean global temperature has been flat for the last decade, which we interpret as a combination of natural variability and a slow down in the growth rate of net climate forcing." (Global Temperature Update Through 2012.)

You ignored the discussion on the climate models...maybe you are finally accepting those are wrong too? (True saying...all models are wrong, some models are useful. Unfortunately these haven't reached that level yet).

And yes, now 97% of the scientist have read, reviewed, and analyzed all of the climate data and agree. You are even dumber than you type.

Uh. No. I followed your link. It's from a Rupert Murdoch owned paper. That should have been your first red flag. The only quote she provides says that warming has not risen at the same rate. Red flag number 2. She never says that it has paused, or that it is even statistically significant, which it isn't. Fail.

This slower growth has been attributed to more frequent La Nina events in the 2000s, even though the "plateau" has been at record levels and in no way disproves global warming.

Also, do I have to tell you why the no warming since '97/'98 line is so bullshit? It was a fucking hot year due to an El Nino event and is a huge outlier on the overall trend. No fucking retard draws a line starting at the top of the '97 bar flat across and claims that accurately reflects the graph. That is what you are doing. It's hilarious. La Nina/El Nino is also the natural variability in temperatures. You can see 3 of the last 5 years have been La Nina so any unbiased observer would tell you that insinuating that shows that temp increases have stopped is FS. The La Nina temps are also increasing and at record levels for 2012. That should also tip you off but you've already shown piss poor graph interpreting skills.

And I'm not working off those scientists. I'm working off data provided by NASA, NOAA, etc. One activist doesn't discredit this data.

It's what you climate skeptics do. Attack the people not the data because you can't. You keep stepping in your own shit every time you post.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's what you climate skeptics do. Attack the people not the data because you can't. You keep stepping in your own shit every time you post.

The worlds most un self aware man needs a fucking mirror

You misspelled climate true believers

MURDOCH!!!!!!11111!!!

Shit you're a cliche
  • Options
    edited January 2014

MURDOCH!!!!!!11111!!!

Shit you're a cliche

If Murdoch's papers reported anything accurately they would be taken seriously. They've proven to be unable to.

It's amazing how brilliant you are in other areas, but severely lacking in this one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MURDOCH!!!!!!11111!!!

Shit you're a cliche

If Murdoch's papers reported anything accurately they would be taken seriously. They've proven to be unable to.

It's amazing how brilliant you are in other areas, but severely lacking in this one.
    They don't report anything accurately? Seriously? Did MSNBC tell you that?

Dude you sound fucking stupid.
  • Options

MURDOCH!!!!!!11111!!!

Shit you're a cliche

Serious pressing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MURDOCH!!!!!!11111!!!

Shit you're a cliche

Serious pressing.
    Get this kid a mirror
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Learn how to think its catching on

China is fucking up their air, we cleaned ours.

But they are FAR more serious

What a moron

Middlebury, my company is doing a fair of amount of export biz with the Chineeze (btw, total pain in the ass. they are a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act nightmare. I feel like we need legal counsel to follow the guys around over there. At every fucking turn there's an issue, and the business guys wind up spending as much time on the phone with me (for pretend) as they do with their business counterparts.

anyway, feedback I get from them is that it's a very dirty place. air quality is an oxymoron there.

I would never trust the Chineeze.
    I don't trust them but they shouldn't be a deterrent or an excuse for inaction.
    The Chinese NOGAF and never will. Period. Hint - China is a communist country. Communist countries don't usually care about pollution/global warming, they care about 5 year plans to turn their economies into steamrollers regardless of the cost to the planet or to their proletariat.