Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

COLLEGEDOOG!! TRUE?!?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014

I'm using 1997...you know...a year before...1998. You can use any of those years though if it makes you feel better. It doesn't change the trend.

And keep ignoring any and all discussions on the CO2 levels, climate models, and such that contradict everything you say.

You really aren't good at this...

Such scientific dishonesty is rare. "It doesn't change the trend"? Really fuck man do you know how to read a graph?

So 1997/98 was a spike which can be explained due to an El Nino occurrence that year. Your graph sets a flat trendline which is both wrong and dishonest because the values before were much lower. You can't start at '97/'98 because it was a fucking anomaly dingus. Also, that graph was wrong.

8 of the 10 warmest years on record came after 2000. It's possible they "leveled" for the time being. But that has been explained thru natural variability based on La Nina/El Nino. The temperature sure as hell hasn't been declining. I can't believe you even suggested that. Fuck man.

What climate models are you talking about? The trendline has generally followed the models. There's obviously a variability year to year that affects what happens. Here's James Hansen's climate model prediction which seems to follow very closely to the actual observed temperatures.

You really aren't good at this. Every point you bring up is a cliched climate denial theory that comes from cherry picking facts, and can be debunked by looking at the bigger picture. You must be a small thinker.
  • Options

CollegDoog is true to his faith. Science has nothing to do with it. It's just the latest Blame America crowd fooling the foolish youth. When he defended China he should have lit himself on fire. It was the proof of what he was mocking me for on one of these threads - that global cooling warming changing is simply anti capitalism in another package for the useful idiots to cling to. Bitter clingers if you will

He's moved so many goalposts that he's now completely lost. He veers between imminent danger of planet death to hey we don't have a solution but someday we might so buy some fucked up lightbulbs and hybrid cars that have hazardous waste batteries that cost more in carbon to make than they save in use.

But you'll feel better. Hallelujah. Everyone is stupid who doesn't agree with his fucked up "arguments" that change every time he gets his ass kicked

LOL you've had your ass kicked so many times (Richard Lindzen) you fall back on the "scare the youth", "anti-capitalism", "it's a religion" ridiculousness.

What goal posts have I moved? I have to argue with 5 people at a time in most threads and have to debunk a lot of stupidity.

I've been consistent on a plan to ease off fossil fuels but you must keep glossing over that.

I'll backtrack a little on China. Obviously they're not going to be the leader in curbing climate change, but they're also not a monstrosity that can't be reasoned with. They're slowing economic growth to cut emissions. They're pouring money into solar technology. They burn the shit out of coal and will continue to do so in the short term but they're not committed to it in the long term. And for fucks sake I haven't been praising them. That's an example of how you oversimplify my argument to fit your narrative, which has been both amusing and frustrating.
  • Options

Fuck. Even Damone and I called it quits on the single parent posts at some point.

I ain't the one starting the threads.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

CollegDoog is true to his faith. Science has nothing to do with it. It's just the latest Blame America crowd fooling the foolish youth. When he defended China he should have lit himself on fire. It was the proof of what he was mocking me for on one of these threads - that global cooling warming changing is simply anti capitalism in another package for the useful idiots to cling to. Bitter clingers if you will

He's moved so many goalposts that he's now completely lost. He veers between imminent danger of planet death to hey we don't have a solution but someday we might so buy some fucked up lightbulbs and hybrid cars that have hazardous waste batteries that cost more in carbon to make than they save in use.

But you'll feel better. Hallelujah. Everyone is stupid who doesn't agree with his fucked up "arguments" that change every time he gets his ass kicked

LOL you've had your ass kicked so many times (Richard Lindzen) you fall back on the "scare the youth", "anti-capitalism", "it's a religion" ridiculousness.

What goal posts have I moved? I have to argue with 5 people at a time in most threads and have to debunk a lot of stupidity.

I've been consistent on a plan to ease off fossil fuels but you must keep glossing over that.

I'll backtrack a little on China. Obviously they're not going to be the leader in curbing climate change, but they're also not a monstrosity that can't be reasoned with. They're slowing economic growth to cut emissions. They're pouring money into solar technology. They burn the shit out of coal and will continue to do so in the short term but they're not committed to it in the long term. And for fucks sake I haven't been praising them. That's an example of how you oversimplify my argument to fit your narrative, which has been both amusing and frustrating.
    Sorry dude, but China is exactly that. Not a monstrosity, but as long as there is profit to be made by exploiting their people, they won't change for anyone, and no one will be able to force them to. Their advances in technology might eventually help your cause in the form of solar panels, but they're doing it strictly for the cash. And they're too fucking slow. It's been years since I read about them developing a technology where an individual can print solar cells on a computer. As of yet, I haven't seen any in the local Office Depot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CollegDoog is true to his faith. Science has nothing to do with it. It's just the latest Blame America crowd fooling the follish yout

#Fail
  • Options

CollegDoog is true to his faith. Science has nothing to do with it. It's just the latest Blame America crowd fooling the follish yout

#Fail
    "lol"

That's all you got left.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

#Fail
    "lol"

That's all you got left.
    And its more than you ever had
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I find it funny how CollegeDoog claims everyone else has gotten their ass kicked in this thread yet he is the only fucktard preaching his liberal bullshit. This is just getting desperate, sad, and pathetic, he will do anything to push the agenda of the extreme left. Even Rachel Maddow at this point might start laughing at how far left he is going with his anti capitalism remarks.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I find it funny how CollegeDoog claims everyone else has gotten their ass kicked in this thread yet he is the only fucktard preaching his liberal bullshit. This is just getting desperate, sad, and pathetic, he will do anything to push the agenda of the extreme left. Even Rachel Maddow at this point might start laughing at how far left he is going with his anti capitalism remarks.

Not true. He voted for Mitt!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Actually you only know my views on race and global warming.

You don't know what I think about other issues related to the economy and why I would have voted for Mitt.

You, Race, others just use the Rachel Maddow line/liberal bullshit to hide behind an ignorance and discredit my posts. Scare lines like an "anti capitalist agenda"? C'mon man.

It must suck to see the world in left/right agendas.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You don't know what I think about other issues related to the economy and why I would have voted for Mitt.

You, Race, others just use the Rachel Maddow line/liberal bullshit to hide behind an ignorance and discredit my posts. Scare lines like an "anti capitalist agenda"? C'mon man.

Keep yapping. We've seen enough. You suck at economics more than anything else. That has been established by your posts. You see the world in left right agendas more than anyone here. The fact you don't think you do is sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We just ignorant people compared to that mental giant collegedoog. He smart
  • Options

Keep yapping. We've seen enough. You suck at economics more than anything else. That has been established by your posts. You see the world in left right agendas more than anyone here. The fact you don't think you do is sad.
    "lol"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're just a 50 year old white guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

"lol"
    Christ. Epic pressing.
  • Options

Because dismissing decades of scientific study due to an anti capitalist America blaming youth scare is smart, critical, thinking.

Checkmate bitch.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    The global warming, excuse me, climate change argument is getting painful. CollegeDoog, please tell me that you and your college buddies don't sit around talking about this shit. I think it's time to transfer from Middlebury. Do you game on chicks by going, "how bout them wood chips?"
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2014

The global warming, excuse me, climate change argument is getting painful. CollegeDoog, please tell me that you and your college buddies don't sit around talking about this shit. I think it's time to transfer from Middlebury.

They talk about it over glasses of 2014 Boone's strawberry wine while planning which investment banks with polar opposite values to those they've temporarily adopted, they'll be working for after they get their liberal arts degrees.
  • Options

The global warming, excuse me, climate change argument is getting painful. CollegeDoog, please tell me that you and your college buddies don't sit around talking about this shit. I think it's time to transfer from Middlebury.

No we sit around and talk about feminist issues.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Dumb phone...