Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Loren Culp might be one of the few politicians in the US stupider than Trump

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ha ha ha. People can dislike Trump the human being but one thing is for sure, he is smarter than you and he is way smarter than biden-harris, part of the life long politician crowd. But you go ahead and make yourself FEEL good. It feeds your narcissism.

A smarter politician wouldn't have gotten butt fucked like he did. Trump is a fucking loser and the sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you can cut his ass and find someone who can actually do something with this new right wing populism.

Or just keep doubling down on the losing.
    How was Trump supposed to stop illegal voting/cheating/electronic vote flipping in venues he has no control over?
    I was told Trump was going to clean out the deep state and win until you got tired of winning. Apparently the deep state won and you're just making excuses for his failure.
    Couldn't do it all in 4 years. He'll get the rest in the next 4.
    2024 is gonna be special!
    That's when he leaves you can only serve two terms.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Ha ha ha. People can dislike Trump the human being but one thing is for sure, he is smarter than you and he is way smarter than biden-harris, part of the life long politician crowd. But you go ahead and make yourself FEEL good. It feeds your narcissism.

A smarter politician wouldn't have gotten butt fucked like he did. Trump is a fucking loser and the sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you can cut his ass and find someone who can actually do something with this new right wing populism.

How was Trump supposed to stop illegal voting/cheating/electronic vote flipping in venues he has no control over?
    I was told Trump was going to clean out the deep state and win until you got tired of winning. Apparently the deep state won and you're just making excuses for his failure.
    So are you in favor of the deep state or against?

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    The deep state is who stole the election. So you are against the theft?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. Russia, Russia, ignoring the CIA, FBI and DOJ plot to unseat Trump, supporting lockdowns and illegal mail in voting promoted by the deep state but sure, no deep state support there. Oh, and a chicom symp as the cherry on top.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    Oh shit, you really put me in a corner there. I give in, PM me the details of our march on Washington so we can take this country BACK.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    Oh shit, you really put me in a corner there. I give in, PM me the details of our march on Washington so we can take this country BACK.
    Yeah, you're not actually against anything.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Yeah, he only gave us the best economy in decades, took the unemployment levels for the middle class down to the lowest they have been in 100 years, negotiated more peace in the middle east than all presidents combined, killed it in the nomination/placement of Judgeships, made America first a priority against our sworn enemies and our "allies" , brought troops back, righted the VA which is something biden and BO destroyed. Lets not forget the stock market which responded so well to the accomplishments and helped everyone's portfolio's to skyrocket.

Do I need to go on? You can stuff your anti Trump ignorance up your ass. His results are never before seen. Like I have said you don't have to like Trump the individual but you have to be a complete ass to deny his accomplishments. That makes you a complete ass in case you were wondering.

What he has done more than anything is prove that a business person who has real life experience in running a business and creating wealth is a better choice for President than life long politicians and community organizers who destroy everything they touch. Now we get to see biden/ankles up ruin the economy and put everyone back to work taking two part time jobs to survive and encourage violence against half the country like they have done for the last 4.5 years.
    Cool essay. I didn't read it, but I'm guessing it was drippy and cunty. Losing is a good look for you.
    Ha ha ha. The rat way. Ignore the facts by not educating yourself and declare yourself the FEELINGS winner. Classic. Here is your blue participation ribbon!
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    I'm still waiting for your PM, Sle. Don't disappoint.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    Didn’t have you on the meltdown list because it’s been a while since an triggered you into one. Not a good look. Boyfriend trouble?

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    Didn’t have you on the meltdown list because it’s been a while since an triggered you into one. Not a good look. Boyfriend trouble?
    I think you have me confused with the parents of recruits who you harass on twitter. Get help.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    You'll be waiting a while.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    Bob_C said:

He’s obviously bitter, that’s too bad.

That being said, all states do need a periodic deep dive into the guts and processes of these votes from someone from the outside. Everyone should want that. If for nothing else than to root out incompetency. I have an accounting audit background and you can tell in less than a day if you are dealing with a well run company or not. Have only seen one real case of true material fraud, but seen countless examples of incompetence from accountants that arent necessarily immoral or compromised but are mostly interested in trying to cover up their own mistakes to their own management. Just to keep their jobs.

Same thing applies in these state elections no doubt.

Best post in the thread.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited December 2020

Bob_C said:

That being said, all states do need a periodic deep dive into the guts and processes of these votes from someone from the outside. Everyone should want that. If for nothing else than to root out incompetency. I have an accounting audit background and you can tell in less than a day if you are dealing with a well run company or not. Have only seen one real case of true material fraud, but seen countless examples of incompetence from accountants that arent necessarily immoral or compromised but are mostly interested in trying to cover up their own mistakes to their own management. Just to keep their jobs.

Best post in the thread.
    Cosign. I may have said this before, in 2012 I voted for Rob McKenna. Despite having lived in the same address for a long time, my ballot was thrown out and my signature was challenged. It may not have made a difference, but it seemed strange. America does have a history of electile dysfunction. It would be nice to have some confidence in our system.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

Bob_C said:

Best post in the thread.
    Cosign. I may have said this before, in 2012 I voted for Rob McKenna. Despite having lived in the same address for a long time, my ballot was thrown out and my signature was challenged. It may not have made a difference, but it seemed strange. America does have a history of electile dysfunction. It would be nice to have some confidence in our system.
    That’s true. If only there had been election integrity bills introduced in Congress that would have provided much more frequent audits and the ability to examine potential fraud.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Bob_C said:

Best post in the thread.
    That’s true. If only there had been election integrity bills introduced in Congress that would have provided much more frequent audits and the ability to examine potential fraud.
    I guess those bills helped in Washington state. Trump lost the election. I didn't vote for him. You can let it go now. JFC.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Put me down for against.
    I think you have me confused with the parents of recruits who you harass on twitter. Get help.
    Well that’s lie. Troll better. Seems like projection.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Bob_C said:

Best post in the thread.
    If only dems had embraced voter ID? Uh, no they didn't and sued to allow voting with no ID. Then they lied about how poor people couldn't afford ID, except it's free. If only dem states cleaned up their voting rolls and didn't buy corrupt vote machines and didn't have their election staff cheat their asses off. Yeah, if only Pelosi had introduced the Honest Election Program for 2020. Would have passed unanimously. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Bob_C said:

Best post in the thread.
    If only dems had embraced voter ID? Uh, no they didn't and sued to allow voting with no ID. Then they lied about how poor people couldn't afford ID, except it's free. If only dem states cleaned up their voting rolls and didn't buy corrupt vote machines and didn't have their election staff cheat their asses off. Yeah, if only Pelosi had introduced the Honest Election Program for 2020. Would have passed unanimously. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    We’ve already discussed how difficult it would be to implement voter ID. We either A) have each state do it differently which would get us right back to where we are now or B ) have a uniform federal ID which we know red states wouldn’t do, too much “big gubmint”

It’s a good idea though. I like that we’re talking about it.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Bob_C said:

Best post in the thread.
    We’ve already discussed how difficult it would be to implement voter ID. We either A) have each state do it differently which would get us right back to where we are now or B ) have a uniform federal ID which we know red states wouldn’t do, too much “big gubmint”

It’s a good idea though. I like that we’re talking about it.
    What's hard? Register to vote in your state/county using your state ID. The when you go to vote in person you show your ID they check it and your registration and give you a ballot. We do that here in Idaho. Small little Idaho can do it.