Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Loren Culp might be one of the few politicians in the US stupider than Trump

HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
edited December 2020 in Tug Tavern
The dude is suing that he won the governors election in Washington, and wanting recounts and audits in 5 counties.

What a fucking dipshit.

This is one of the problems with dipshits like Trump.

They embolden the other dipshits around the US.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

The dude is suing that he won the governors election in Washington, and wanting recounts and audits in 5 counties.

What a fucking dipshit.

Who emboldens dipshits like you Inslee?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    It's quite possible the Dominion algorithm was run during the primary. IMHO, Freed was a stronger candidate than Culp in virtually every category.

Perhaps Inslee didn't want any part of that smoke.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s obviously bitter, that’s too bad.

That being said, all states do need a periodic deep dive into the guts and processes of these votes from someone from the outside. Everyone should want that. If for nothing else than to root out incompetency. I have an accounting audit background and you can tell in less than a day if you are dealing with a well run company or not. Have only seen one real case of true material fraud, but seen countless examples of incompetence from accountants that arent necessarily immoral or compromised but are mostly interested in trying to cover up their own mistakes to their own management. Just to keep their jobs.

Same thing applies in these state elections no doubt.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

What a fucking dipshit.

Jill Stein is a much better comparison but aim views you don’t even know who she is, you gaping pussy.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Ha ha ha. People can dislike Trump the human being but one thing is for sure, he is smarter than you and he is way smarter than biden-harris, part of the life long politician crowd. But you go ahead and make yourself FEEL good. It feeds your narcissism.
    Bob_C said:

He’s obviously bitter, that’s too bad.

That being said, all states do need a periodic deep dive into the guts and processes of these votes from someone from the outside. Everyone should want that. If for nothing else than to root out incompetency. I have an accounting audit background and you can tell in less than a day if you are dealing with a well run company or not. Have only seen one real case of true material fraud, but seen countless examples of incompetence from accountants that arent necessarily immoral or compromised but are mostly interested in trying to cover up their own mistakes to their own management. Just to keep their jobs.

Same thing applies in these state elections no doubt.

#metoo, on steroids. Stinky systems and processes are easy to identify. Dominion is a classic example of intentionally bad system design. And, as you know from an audit background, when management is colluding to circumvent systems, there can be no reliance on controls.

The US has reached a point in its government/politics where both the systems and processes are bad and they attract/enable bad people. Ergo, bad results.

Either the good people will wake up and demand better or the bad guys will win.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Ha ha ha. People can dislike Trump the human being but one thing is for sure, he is smarter than you and he is way smarter than biden-harris, part of the life long politician crowd. But you go ahead and make yourself FEEL good. It feeds your narcissism.

A smarter politician wouldn't have gotten butt fucked like he did. Trump is a fucking loser and the sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you can cut his ass and find someone who can actually do something with this new right wing populism.

Or just keep doubling down on the losing.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

A smarter politician wouldn't have gotten butt fucked like he did. Trump is a fucking loser and the sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you can cut his ass and find someone who can actually do something with this new right wing populism.

Yeah, he only gave us the best economy in decades, took the unemployment levels for the middle class down to the lowest they have been in 100 years, negotiated more peace in the middle east than all presidents combined, killed it in the nomination/placement of Judgeships, made America first a priority against our sworn enemies and our "allies" , brought troops back, righted the VA which is something biden and BO destroyed. Lets not forget the stock market which responded so well to the accomplishments and helped everyone's portfolio's to skyrocket.

Do I need to go on? You can stuff your anti Trump ignorance up your ass. His results are never before seen. Like I have said you don't have to like Trump the individual but you have to be a complete ass to deny his accomplishments. That makes you a complete ass in case you were wondering.

What he has done more than anything is prove that a business person who has real life experience in running a business and creating wealth is a better choice for President than life long politicians and community organizers who destroy everything they touch. Now we get to see biden/ankles up ruin the economy and put everyone back to work taking two part time jobs to survive and encourage violence against half the country like they have done for the last 4.5 years.
    edited December 2020

It ain't right wing populism.

It's Americanism vs. globalism. It's liberty vs. authoritarianism.

Somebody you'll move past the mean orange man who just happened to be the most vocal face of it.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    @GreenRiverGatorz: Who the fuck are you and what have you done with the smart & rational GRG?

Oh, TDS. I get it.

Yeah, he only gave us the best economy in decades, took the unemployment levels for the middle class down to the lowest they have been in 100 years, negotiated more peace in the middle east than all presidents combined, killed it in the nomination/placement of Judgeships, made America first a priority against our sworn enemies and our "allies" , brought troops back, righted the VA which is something biden and BO destroyed. Lets not forget the stock market which responded so well to the accomplishments and helped everyone's portfolio's to skyrocket.

Do I need to go on? You can stuff your anti Trump ignorance up your ass. His results are never before seen. Like I have said you don't have to like Trump the individual but you have to be a complete ass to deny his accomplishments. That makes you a complete ass in case you were wondering.

What he has done more than anything is prove that a business person who has real life experience in running a business and creating wealth is a better choice for President than life long politicians and community organizers who destroy everything they touch. Now we get to see biden/ankles up ruin the economy and put everyone back to work taking two part time jobs to survive and encourage violence against half the country like they have done for the last 4.5 years.
    Cool essay. I didn't read it, but I'm guessing it was drippy and cunty. Losing is a good look for you.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Cool essay. I didn't read it, but I'm guessing it was drippy and cunty. Losing is a good look for you.
    So drippy, so cunty.

Did you get the Cliff Notes or something?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter

Yeah, the person who uses facts and logic to reach a conclusion is not the bipolar woman in the midst of a horrific PMS red tent day emoting about the orange man bad. Oh, and the first person isn't a chicom symp.

Yeah, the person who uses facts and logic to reach a conclusion is not the bipolar woman in the midst of a horrific PMS red tent day emoting about the orange man bad. Oh, and the first person isn't a chicom symp.
    Apparently GRG's TDS is Terminal. Too bad. He once had a brain.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

Agreed. I'm assuming that GRG has a lot of free sh*t on the line. Know nothing about him, but he isn't even trying to make an argument - just emoting. Maybe he has $50,000 of student debt.

Agreed. I'm assuming that GRG has a lot of free sh*t on the line. No nothing about him, but he isn't even trying to make an argument - just emoting. Maybe he has $50,000 of student debt.
    I dunno about the free shit with GRG. That's more @dflea's speed.

GRG is more like a cucked, balls-in-a-jar guy who's wife won't fuck him unless he votes her way.

GRG has turned disappointingly soft and mushy over the last couple years.

Being neutered by a stronger wife will do that.

How was Trump supposed to stop illegal voting/cheating/electronic vote flipping in venues he has no control over?
    Sledog said:

How was Trump supposed to stop illegal voting/cheating/electronic vote flipping in venues he has no control over?
    I was told Trump was going to clean out the deep state and win until you got tired of winning. Apparently the deep state won and you're just making excuses for his failure.

Sledog said:

I was told Trump was going to clean out the deep state and win until you got tired of winning. Apparently the deep state won and you're just making excuses for his failure.
    Couldn't do it all in 4 years. He'll get the rest in the next 4.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Couldn't do it all in 4 years. He'll get the rest in the next 4.
    2024 is gonna be special!